Thumper wrote:
I know, but I can't tell.
Aw c'mon, be a Sport and tell us!:)
sherlock

Johnson City, TN

#42 Jul 3, 2013
Lite N Lively wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, now you're lying and we all know it! ABTGOG is a very attractive Lady and we all can see that, by her Avatar Pic!
HA! You bragging on yourself ABTGOG? We all know it is you who have changed your post to Lite N' Lively. You also answer for "Sassy". You still look stupid no matter what name you use.
sherlock

Johnson City, TN

#43 Jul 3, 2013
Truth be told wrote:
<quoted text> Yep! You sure do "luv it" when you're the one naming names on Topix.Net .
Tell everybody how you was sued for doing the same thing that the link is talking about.
Yes, Really Sassy was sued and taken to court for posting a mans name and posting information about him.
Is that why she stopped talking about where Curd was? This kind of info could be dangerous.
sherlock

Johnson City, TN

#44 Jul 3, 2013
AMERICANBYTHEGRACEOFGOD wrote:
I've been blamed and accused of a lot of things in my life that I'm not guilty of, even as a child, an innocent child.
Me and my brother was the reason that we were put in an orpanage when I was only 10 years old and he was 12.
Yep, it was our fault.....so they say.
They can go to hell for all I care.
Of course I might go to hell for not forgiving them.
That's why I put on my profile that I "belong to" Jesus, my soul is in his hands because he will be my judge in the end.
I know, people of other religions don't believe in Jesus, but I do and that is my "freedom of religion" right.
Really!!?? On some posts you do, some you don't.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mountain City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brittany Dugger 6 hr singlemom2 5
wheres wood? 12 hr top one 4
Electrician needed 18 hr Road Crew 10
Rachael -Roark-Williams (Sep '10) Sun Mind blown 53
tti Fri WhatThe 2
brandon roark and bennet boy on bikes. Fri WhatThe 2
Monie may Nov 30 citygal1959 5

Mountain City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance