Next Last
Off Here

Leesburg, VA

#1 Jan 10, 2013
Luv It

Bluff City, TN

#2 Jan 10, 2013
Don't you love this story?
We need to balance our "freedom of speech" with responsibility for the harm we can do with our speech. If Topix, a for-profit service, facilitates the irresposibility, like allowing names and accusations to stand, then they should be included in the lawsuits.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#3 Jan 10, 2013
"Luv It"...I just Luv you! You make me laugh and you make sense, at the same time...a rare thing on Topix!:)

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#4 Jan 10, 2013
I have been an advocate for not naming names and posting personal information on Topix and I was told that I'm the reason people don't go to church because of my dislike of the gossiping on Topix.

Those "good Christians" love gossiping and don't like it when I stand against them.
Truth be told

United States

#5 Jan 10, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
"Luv It"...I just Luv you! You make me laugh and you make sense, at the same time...a rare thing on Topix!:)
Yep! You sure do "luv it" when you're the one naming names on Topix.Net .
Tell everybody how you was sued for doing the same thing that the link is talking about.

Yes, Really Sassy was sued and taken to court for posting a mans name and posting information about him.

Location hidden

#6 Jan 10, 2013
AMERICANBYTHEGRACEOFGOD wrote:
I have been an advocate for not naming names and posting personal information on Topix and I was told that I'm the reason people don't go to church because of my dislike of the gossiping on Topix.
Those "good Christians" love gossiping and don't like it when I stand against them.
Honey, considering what some of those Preachers are telling them, you may be doing them a favor by keeping them from going to those Churches and they just don't know it.
Besides, if they would stop going to Church because of 'Lil Ole You, how strong could their Religious Faith be, anyway?

Location hidden

#7 Jan 10, 2013
Truth be told wrote:
<quoted text> Yep! You sure do "luv it" when you're the one naming names on Topix.Net .
Tell everybody how you was sued for doing the same thing that the link is talking about.
Yes, Really Sassy was sued and taken to court for posting a mans name and posting information about him.
You're either the biggest Fool that the world has ever seen, or you're as Gay as they come. Whichever One it is , or maybe both, you're as Tricky and Evil as I've have ever had the misfortune to encounter...even going to the point of changing the sound of your voice, by artificial means obviously, and speaking with a Northern Brogue...oh, and I left out, the biggest Liar with an absolute incapability of telling the truth about anything....and those are your BEST attributes!
Whatever the situation, why don't you and the object of your love obsession, just get together and leave everybody else alone, even if it's your own Alternate Personality? It would be a welcome relief to the Citizens of this County!

Location hidden

#8 Jan 10, 2013
I've been blamed and accused of a lot of things in my life that I'm not guilty of, even as a child, an innocent child.
Me and my brother was the reason that we were put in an orpanage when I was only 10 years old and he was 12.
Yep, it was our fault.....so they say.
They can go to hell for all I care.
Of course I might go to hell for not forgiving them.
That's why I put on my profile that I "belong to" Jesus, my soul is in his hands because he will be my judge in the end.

I know, people of other religions don't believe in Jesus, but I do and that is my "freedom of religion" right.

Location hidden

#9 Jan 10, 2013
I have been told by some that I look like the kind of person that was born with a silver spoon in my mouth.

If they only knew.
Damn life is hard.
Noone that gives a damn.
I get so feed up some times.
My son keeps me going.

Location hidden

#10 Jan 10, 2013
I've been blamed and accused of a lot of things in my life that I'm not guilty of, even as a child, an innocent child.
Me and my brother was the reason that we were put in an orpanage when I was only 10 years old and he was 12.
Yep, it was our fault.....so they say.
They can go to hell for all I care.
Of course I might go to hell for not forgiving them.
That's why I put on my profile that I "belong to" Jesus, my soul is in his hands because he will be my judge in the end.
I know, people of other religions don't believe in Jesus, but I do and that is my "freedom of religion" right.
Sounds to me like you've already been to Hell and back, so I doubt that you will go again. Mere Mortals don't have the power to sent you to He*l, no matter what they may try to convince People of, otherwise!
In fact some Christian Religions believe that we serve our time in He*l right here on Earth...that makes alot of sense, if you think about it because this is certainly no Paradise!

Location hidden

#11 Jan 10, 2013
I have been told by some that I look like the kind of person that was born with a silver spoon in my mouth.
If they only knew.
Damn life is hard.
Noone that gives a damn.
I get so feed up some times.
My son keeps me going.
Honey, we all do! But, that's just Life! Without the Bad Times, we wouldn't appreciate the Good Times!
Other People's opinion of you doesn't matter, the only thing that matters, is your opinion of yourself!

Location hidden

#12 Jan 10, 2013
I love me!

Location hidden

#13 Jan 10, 2013
I love me!
That's a good thing and that's all that matters, believe me!:)
code red

Dallas, TX

#14 Jan 10, 2013
I love me!
I like pie!
get info

Johnson City, TN

#15 Jan 10, 2013
Luv It wrote:
Don't you love this story?
We need to balance our "freedom of speech" with responsibility for the harm we can do with our speech. If Topix, a for-profit service, facilitates the irresposibility, like allowing names and accusations to stand, then they should be included in the lawsuits.
One of our most famous commentators for naming names, can fill ya in on the gory details of dealing with the "judi system" = O
Luv It

Bluff City, TN

#16 Jan 10, 2013
Truth be told wrote:
<quoted text> Yep! You sure do "luv it" when you're the one naming names on Topix.Net .
For the love of Mike, don't you think we know it by NOW, and don't we all lose it every now and then?? I mean all of us except you, of course. bwahahaha
Wowzer

Leesburg, VA

#17 Jan 10, 2013
It seems like the world is only about ABTGOG and RS. They turn every topic into a discussion about themselves.
Luv It

Bluff City, TN

#18 Jan 10, 2013
Yes, it's a wasteland.But you don't have to read all that.Just scan a few lines and skip over it.

Location hidden

#19 Jan 10, 2013
Luv It wrote:
Yes, it's a wasteland.But you don't have to read all that.Just scan a few lines and skip over it.
Good advice and I whole-heartedly agree...that's the best thing to do, if anybody doesn't like it.

Location hidden

#20 Jan 11, 2013
Wowzer wrote:
It seems like the world is only about ABTGOG and RS. They turn every topic into a discussion about themselves.
F U.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mountain City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Deja Price?? 4 hr Sunshine 1
Assault weapons 11 hr Stop the stupidity 13
mother going church to get xxck 16 hr who what why 9
Trump 17 hr Running with scis... 18
Poll Should Town of Mtn City allow Beer & Wine to be... (Oct '13) 19 hr Running with scis... 54
Matt Mullins Sun Loyal citizen 6
Pill poppin boss john Lawton GT Carpentry Sun Hiddeneyes 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mountain City Mortgages