the funneist person you know
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
tatadah

Johnson City, TN

#23 Jan 4, 2009
Say What wrote:
<quoted text>fedex do even really know Josh Jarvis, if so you would know he is a young boy who is very smart,and Handsome at that! I think that you are just jealous, we all were young once, done and tried stupid things. Think about it!!! One more thing, it takes a LOSER to call someone else a Loser, really get over yourself, get a life and stop putting down a young boy you probably don't even really know!!!!!
He can't make a good decision because he is so full of himself and other stuff, if you want to hear from somebody who went to school with him!
You must be his mom if you're calling him a young boy. When the going gets tough, the tough get going, but he is a wuss.
RoFlMaO

Kingsport, TN

#24 Jan 4, 2009
County Resident wrote:
<quoted text>They should know from the start that Drugs and Alcohol is not the way to go.It is on T.V. all the time showing how drugs and alcohol messes up people's lives.If he is so smart and goes to E.T.S.U. like you say then he should have known in the first place sounds like a loser to me and you not much better to make excuses for him and try to blame it on this world,he is an idividual and can think for himself.This sounds like what the Atwoods are doing trying to blame the D.U.I. on the Coach from Elizabethton.Drunks and Drugies are nothing but losers and try to bring the people around them down,it is the family's of these people that have it the worst cause they did not choice it that way for the person.
I am not making excuses for nobody. You've never made a mistake in your life, oops excuse me, you must be perfect! You should clean out your own backyard, before you start rummaging through others! Have you always made the right choices in life or are you to afraid to admit that you haven't, you think your so High and Mighty, I've made plenty of mistakes and I learned from them, unlike you I want good things for these young people. That's what's wrong with the world to day, people like you try to push them in the ground instead of trying to help them up!!! I need to tell you No One is perfect except God. Like "Say What" said it takes a LOSER to call someone else a loser. Get off your couch and get out in the real world, ads on TV is nothing but junk for the mind of someone like you! You have to Live to Learn! Where have you been stuck in that hole on your couch eating chips and watching drug ads on the tube, that's Pathetic!!!! Give young people a chance instead of putting them down, Got the point yet couch potato!!!! You might wanna check some of your spelling,LOL! Mr. I am so perfect, the point is people make mistakes and they learn from them, that's Life.
Say What

Kingsport, TN

#25 Jan 4, 2009
tatadah wrote:
<quoted text>
He can't make a good decision because he is so full of himself and other stuff, if you want to hear from somebody who went to school with him!
You must be his mom if you're calling him a young boy. When the going gets tough, the tough get going, but he is a wuss.
You are the wuss, hiding behind your keyboard, I'm not his mother, his mother is a well respected school teacher in this county. He is young he is only 20 yrs old. The way you put it about him being so full of himself sounds to me like your jealous too, and if you wanna talk about tough, meet me and lets see how tough you are, I bet I could beat you down with one arm tied behind my back! WUSSY!!!!! Bring it! Male or Female 'cause frankly my darlin I don't give a DAMN ;)
Cult Member

Seattle, WA

#26 Jan 4, 2009
Where is Crazy wrote:
CRAZY!
crazywho wrote:
who are you looking for?

DUDE: if u dont know who Crazy is and the Crazy Cult, u aint been on Topix for the last few years.
warped

Johnson City, TN

#27 Jan 4, 2009
eddie taylor
County Resident

Greeneville, TN

#28 Jan 4, 2009
RoFlMaO wrote:
<quoted text> I am not making excuses for nobody. You've never made a mistake in your life, oops excuse me, you must be perfect! You should clean out your own backyard, before you start rummaging through others! Have you always made the right choices in life or are you to afraid to admit that you haven't, you think your so High and Mighty, I've made plenty of mistakes and I learned from them, unlike you I want good things for these young people. That's what's wrong with the world to day, people like you try to push them in the ground instead of trying to help them up!!! I need to tell you No One is perfect except God. Like "Say What" said it takes a LOSER to call someone else a loser. Get off your couch and get out in the real world, ads on TV is nothing but junk for the mind of someone like you! You have to Live to Learn! Where have you been stuck in that hole on your couch eating chips and watching drug ads on the tube, that's Pathetic!!!! Give young people a chance instead of putting them down, Got the point yet couch potato!!!! You might wanna check some of your spelling,LOL! Mr. I am so perfect, the point is people make mistakes and they learn from them, that's Life.
I am not perfect but I do not call going out drinking and partying living,Young people have a chance just like the rest of us but taking drugs and drinking is not good for anyone,young or old and there is ways to live without doing either of them.
RoFlMaO

Kingsport, TN

#29 Jan 4, 2009
County Resident wrote:
<quoted text>I am not perfect but I do not call going out drinking and partying living,Young people have a chance just like the rest of us but taking drugs and drinking is not good for anyone,young or old and there is ways to live without doing either of them.
Yes I agree drugs are not good for young or the old, but we do not need to drag them through the mud and take then down further than what they are, sooner or later they will reliaze that it is not a life, but the point I am trying to make is that we all make mistakes and wrong choices in our lives, but we learn from them and make changes to better ourselfs.Lets not put Joshua Jarvis down, give him a chance...Peace.
HOWDY

Johnson City, TN

#30 Jan 5, 2009
County Resident wrote:
<quoted text>I am not perfect but I do not call going out drinking and partying living,Young people have a chance just like the rest of us but taking drugs and drinking is not good for anyone,young or old and there is ways to live without doing either of them.
Looks like you like to talk alot. About alot of people. Are you perfect? Is all of your family perfect?

“Drain Bamaged”

Since: Nov 07

Everywhere

#31 Jan 5, 2009
Cult Member wrote:
Where is Crazy wrote:
CRAZY!
crazywho wrote:
who are you looking for?
DUDE: if u dont know who Crazy is and the Crazy Cult, u aint been on Topix for the last few years.
Thank you, I will be back on soon.

Crazy Cult rules!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mountain City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Clean Up Your Act 7 hr Soundwave 1
psa 10 hr Breeanne 3
Fix the corruption and that ridiculousness they... 16 hr Cat 1
Mark and Cassie cahoon Meth Dealers Fri Hypocrites 1
Gas station Thu Lisa 32
Alittle lost have u seen him darick Thu Con-_cerned family 2
Trueand real Thu Jennings1 3

Mountain City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance