“Huh? Whats this for again?”

Since: Aug 07

Currently... Mountain City, TN

#7 Oct 5, 2008
santa claus
bearer of bad news

Johnson City, TN

#8 Oct 22, 2008
Me.I am on tour soon and will inform you of the date and time.
abc123

Hendersonville, TN

#9 Nov 15, 2008
brad dunn

Since: Mar 08

SPRINKLE SPRINKLE

#10 Nov 15, 2008
My son and husband, lol
Guess who

United States

#11 Nov 15, 2008
abc123 wrote:
brad dunn
Brad is a HOOT!
OC therapist

Johnson City, TN

#12 Nov 16, 2008
Josh Jarvis when he is drunk.
fedex

Gastonia, NC

#13 Nov 17, 2008
OC therapist wrote:
Josh Jarvis when he is drunk.
Josh Jarvis is the biggest LOSER!!!!
silly senior

Jonesborough, TN

#14 Dec 21, 2008
Ahh..Chris Fuentes is one wild and crazy guy.

Since: Nov 08

Where do you think

#15 Dec 21, 2008
The Heat Miser he's Mr. hundred and one. That dude cracks me up every time I get around him. He once tried to make Mother Nature and the Good Witch from the North kiss and Mother Nature chopped off his arm, if you could have seen the look on his face it was just too much to handle and we all busted a nut laughing...wheeew.
jonathan

Jonesborough, TN

#16 Dec 26, 2008
id have to sayjames long hes a funny mother f*****
some one

Watauga, TN

#17 Jan 3, 2009
i would have to say Dalton slemp hes funny as ufck
Where is Crazy

United States

#18 Jan 3, 2009
CRAZY!
crazywho

Jonesborough, TN

#19 Jan 4, 2009
Where is Crazy wrote:
CRAZY!
who are you looking for?
RoFlMaO

Kingsport, TN

#20 Jan 4, 2009
fedex wrote:
<quoted text>
Josh Jarvis is not a Loser,he is just a young man that has gotten on the wrong track.He has gone to ETSU and he is a very smart young man.He just needs to get his life back in the right direction. How about a little understanding and trying to help our young people instead of putting them down and calling them losers before they really have a chance to make a life in this world of drugs and alcohol.It's a rough world out there,so help someone instead of putting them down and keeping them there.
Say What

Kingsport, TN

#21 Jan 4, 2009
fedex wrote:
<quoted text>
fedex do even really know Josh Jarvis, if so you would know he is a young boy who is very smart,and Handsome at that! I think that you are just jealous, we all were young once, done and tried stupid things. Think about it!!! One more thing, it takes a LOSER to call someone else a Loser, really get over yourself, get a life and stop putting down a young boy you probably don't even really know!!!!!
County Resident

Greeneville, TN

#22 Jan 4, 2009
RoFlMaO wrote:
<quoted text>
Josh Jarvis is not a Loser,he is just a young man that has gotten on the wrong track.He has gone to ETSU and he is a very smart young man.He just needs to get his life back in the right direction. How about a little understanding and trying to help our young people instead of putting them down and calling them losers before they really have a chance to make a life in this world of drugs and alcohol.It's a rough world out there,so help someone instead of putting them down and keeping them there.
They should know from the start that Drugs and Alcohol is not the way to go.It is on T.V. all the time showing how drugs and alcohol messes up people's lives.If he is so smart and goes to E.T.S.U. like you say then he should have known in the first place sounds like a loser to me and you not much better to make excuses for him and try to blame it on this world,he is an idividual and can think for himself.This sounds like what the Atwoods are doing trying to blame the D.U.I. on the Coach from Elizabethton.Drunks and Drugies are nothing but losers and try to bring the people around them down,it is the family's of these people that have it the worst cause they did not choice it that way for the person.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mountain City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
how many remember this? 8 hr Bill_Lewis 7
Parents taking responsibility for their kids 13 hr None ya business 10
Seasalt 14 hr Adam2 3
Fair Rides 14 hr Daisy 2
Mike dugger (May '16) 23 hr GRANNY123 12
Rainbow Thu McSmurf 3
Mental People Wed New York 6

Mountain City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance