jasmine

Johnson City, TN

#1 Mar 22, 2011
ok i have heard all sorts of stuff abiut this girl named lilly i will say she needs to watch her back there is alot of people out for her... and what is the deal with this jonathan guy why dont she and her friends leave him alone i dont really know him but from what i do know he is a wonderful man and a really good friend i met his girlfriend and she is very beautiful and she is not at all pleased with the way things are going. watch ur back lil girl the big girls are out to play.
Jo Co

Jonesborough, TN

#2 Mar 22, 2011
Oh, get back into class, and ask for extra work (possibly an English workbook), and let that growing-up process start to work.
run away

Paducah, KY

#3 Oct 10, 2012
u know joathan wasnt liked at all by none of lilly family that was then this is now she is married leave her be her an her momma both dont bother any one so why bother them want to talk about some one try lilly aunt tina merski or her daughter how bout her son or maybe lena dugger or dunn maybe jones that her great aunt everyone should remeber her she was married to sheriff dep uncle ronnie dunn who still in prison how bout jamie stout he her cousin may be brenda potter she was married to lilly cousin mark up forge creek she ran off left him for another man how bout the sheriff dept they r on youtube for being dirty now you all want to talk pick a subject johnson county is as dirty town as they get every one in that county has a deep dark life isnt any one in that place no better then the other leave that rhymer family be you have four of them on this page beverly is lilly mom an angie an david are cousins to the others.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mountain City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mark and Cassie cahoon Meth Dealers 3 hr Hypocrites 1
Gas station 12 hr Lisa 32
Alittle lost have u seen him darick 16 hr Con-_cerned family 2
Trueand real 16 hr Jennings1 3
Blair and Corey Robbins (Jul '16) Thu Justin Sane 11
Stephanie Arnold/Eller Thu Concernedcitizen423 1
Flea market Wed INOU 4

Mountain City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance