Class of 1990
Kathy Able Jaye Mcguire
Brenda Allen Christy Pardue
Mark Cress Debbie Shoemaker
Jeff Dickens Angie Taylor
Bridgette Dunn James Vanover
Larry "BIG L" Dunn Donnie Walters
Leon Guy
So sorry If I left out anyone. I just went through yearbook, when this class was freshmans.
How did Debbie Shoemaker & Christy Pardue die?
In the dark

Montgomery, TX

#22 Jul 19, 2007
Miss you wrote:
She was 16 years old. She disappeared. This was in March of 89 and then her body was found 2 months later.Ronnie Dunn is in prison, I don't know if it is NECC or not, but I do think he got life. There was a trial away from here a little ways.Kathy was a friend of mine we were 16 it was one of the worst things in my life.Kathy was fun, silly and very caring.She was a joker,funny. She told it like it was. I try to rem. this one day when we done some things and we laughed till we cried. Everyone seems to rem what happen I just hope this helps for people to rem her not just what happened to her.
That is terrible what happened to her. I'm glad you have some good memories.
Marti

Austin, TX

#23 Jul 19, 2007
Love ya wrote:
Thanks I never new her! I only heard the stories and rumors....... I was young
I read her story in a detective magazine. Later on
during the 90's, don't remember the name of the
magazine, but I will try to find out. Or maybe
someone here on this forum can tell us.
research

AOL

#24 Jul 19, 2007
class of 1994 wrote:
Has anyone that graduated in the JCHS class of 1994 realized how many of our fromer class mates have passed away? We are not even in our mid thirties and we have lost several people: Brad Dunn, Robert Norris, Robert Hicks, Shannon Proffitt, Shannon Roark, Travis Roark, Nick Snyder, Amy Head, Jenny Thomas, Scotty Vanover, Mitch Howard. I have counted 11 people. We have only been out of school for 13 years. If we don't hurry and have a reunion, there will not be namy of us left! The sad part is almost 1/2 of these people died before we even graduated!
I am curious, how many people were in the class of 94?
Remember

Kingsport, TN

#25 Jul 19, 2007
research wrote:
<quoted text>
I am curious, how many people were in the class of 94?
I think we had around 130
Miss you

Flomaton, AL

#26 Jul 19, 2007
Doe Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
How did Debbie Shoemaker & Christy Pardue die?
They both died in car accidents
Cuz_in_Betsy

Hohenwald, TN

#28 Jul 20, 2007
No, I don't ever think that God doesn't care.
mystified

Boone, NC

#29 Jul 20, 2007
steelhorseiride wrote:
<quoted text>
Ever think that maybe God just dont give a Damn
I'm sorry that you feel that way. Did you graduate in 1994? Did you graduate at all?

“♥ CRAZY ♥”

Since: Jan 07

where I am

#30 Jul 20, 2007
Which James Vanover? When did he die?
mystified

Boone, NC

#31 Jul 20, 2007
The one that lived on Spear Branch Rd beside of Doe Elementary School. He was a very tall and slim boy with dark hair.
President

Asheville, NC

#33 Jul 20, 2007
That seems like alot of people that are gone. Is it because they just were not smart enough to get out of MC while they had a chance?
mystified

Boone, NC

#34 Jul 20, 2007
steelhorseiride wrote:
<quoted text>
Dont feel sorry, I was simply posing the question. It puzzled me, Actually amused me that someone would think it was such a wonderful thing to die young. If I truely felt that way, I would simply commit suicide and start enjoying Jesus. And yes I did graduate, 12th in my class actually, but not in 1994
I didn't say that is was a wonderful thing to die young, espcially the way the majority of these people died; but sometimes our Hell here on earth is far worse than anything else we can imagine. So tell me do you think the lord makes the decision that it is your time to go or do you think that is left up to chance?....Seriously, I'm not trying to be smart I would just like to know what you feel about that.
Remember

Kingsport, TN

#35 Jul 20, 2007
President wrote:
That seems like alot of people that are gone. Is it because they just were not smart enough to get out of MC while they had a chance?
That's a stupid question. The majority of these people died before they were even out of high school... before they even had a chance.
Class of 94

Smyrna, TN

#36 Jul 30, 2007
Brockie Smith was killed in a motorcycle accident this weekend. (Class of '94).

“I'M JUST ME”

Since: Jul 07

MOUNTAIN CITY,TN

#37 Jul 30, 2007
mystified wrote:
The one that lived on Spear Branch Rd beside of Doe Elementary School. He was a very tall and slim boy with dark hair.
james vanover was killed in a car wreck with terry campbell.
Teri

Townsend, GA

#38 Jul 30, 2007
So amny have passed away. Thomas Cress, Robert Cress, Mike Sexton, Tommy Sluder, Wayne Wallace, Kevin Billings, Jimmy Bellamy, James Plummer, Eric Morefield, Ronnie Hampton, Scott Brown, Allan Lipford, Tim Morley, Lisa Arnold, Ryan Motsinger, Bobbie Jo Jennings, Pam Ward, so many more.
Me Too

Boone, NC

#39 Jul 31, 2007
Did Brockie still live in Mtn City? He was a very sweet person in school. I hadn't seen him in years. Where did this accident happen?
Care Too

Townsend, GA

#40 Jul 31, 2007
John Woodard, Paul Johnson, Jamie White, Gina Brewer, Stacy Englemeyer, Robert Dunn, Greg Ray, Brain Phillips, Eddie Keyser, Anita Love from '81 to '85. I know there are more.
Class of 94

Smyrna, TN

#41 Aug 1, 2007
Me Too wrote:
Did Brockie still live in Mtn City? He was a very sweet person in school. I hadn't seen him in years. Where did this accident happen?
I think he was living in Michigan. I always thought he was really nice, too.
Concerned resident

Johnson City, TN

#42 Aug 1, 2007
Does anyone know the statistics for the class of 1998?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mountain City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fix the corruption and that ridiculousness they... 4 hr Cat 1
psa 4 hr Cat 2
Mark and Cassie cahoon Meth Dealers Fri Hypocrites 1
Gas station Thu Lisa 32
Alittle lost have u seen him darick Thu Con-_cerned family 2
Trueand real Thu Jennings1 3
Blair and Corey Robbins (Jul '16) Thu Justin Sane 11

Mountain City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance