Whats the deal with them Duggers?

Posted in the Mountain City Forum

First Prev
of 9
Next Last
whats_your_opini on

Kingsport, TN

#1 Aug 9, 2008
Why do they always think their saints and everyone else is nothing but sinners? Its weird cause I have heard them talk about people and then turn around and swear they never said it. What a good bunch of church going Christians don't you think...Well I can say this much if they are going to heaven then so is everyone else.If you want everyone to know your business then just tell them cause by the next day it will be all over northeast Tennessee.
kkk

Johnson City, TN

#2 Aug 9, 2008
what duggers
BMS

Johnson City, TN

#3 Aug 9, 2008
which'in
I Think

Jonesborough, TN

#4 Aug 10, 2008
I think they are refuring to the Duggers who go
to church every Sunday and pretend to be the best
people ever, they teach childrens classes and get
up and preach to other people on how to be a christian and the rest of the week they are spreading gossip[lies],cursing, telling teenageers
to go out and have sex its all OK.
They even talk about thier own family behind their
backs and kiss their as* to their face.
There are some Duggers who do their own thing and
dont bother anyone, I think we all know which
Duggers these are.
Honesty

United States

#5 Aug 12, 2008
is brenda dugger one of them her husbands name is john
for

Jonesborough, TN

#7 Aug 12, 2008
I know Brenda and for all of your information you all are crazy to think she is anything like the Duggers. She got away from from them because she finally figured out how they are. Polywallydoodle named all of the nasty f***ers who are the reason the duggers have bad names. I feel sorry for anyone who knows them. All they think about is their selves and how there image is. They are so stuck up each others ass that they can not think of how they hurt people and their families. I can only hope that everyone that they have hurt can return the favor to them and let them see how it feels to be in that situation. So if you don't like what I say suck my dick nasty f***ers. And that's gonna be hard since I am a girl. And it's bad when that family won't help a child that is being molested by her own mother and father.
Innocent

Jonesborough, TN

#8 Aug 12, 2008
I have known Brenda since Levis and I can tell you
she has never hurt anyone in her life.
I talked to Brenda just the other day and oh how
she has changed.
Brenda has always had so much love in her heart.
her family was the most important thing in her life.She let me know that her Son, Daughter and
Grandson are what keeps her going.Brenda said she
is tired of setting back and taking crap.
She could care less what people say about her.
she knows what she does and doesn't do.
This person has been destroyed by all the low life
people out there who have nothing better to do
than lie on good people,all I have to say is Brenda hang in there the people who truly know you
are standing by you!
I Know

Jonesborough, TN

#9 Aug 12, 2008
I also Know Brenda from Levis, and yes she is one
of the nicest people I have ever met.
I can remember when she would come to work and cry
because she had to leave her kids.
Any one who has lost this persons love or friend
ship has lost a great deal. Anyone who has been blessed to know Brenda are very Lucky.For all the ones who out there destroying good decent people and families Look Out!
wild and Crazy

Johnson City, TN

#10 Aug 13, 2008
Honesty wrote:
is brenda dugger one of them her husbands name is john
No Brenda is not a Dugger she was only married to
to a Dugger, not blood related, Belive me she is
nothing like them!
wild and Crazy

Johnson City, TN

#11 Aug 13, 2008
polywallydoodle wrote:
No, Brenda is not one of these Duggers, the Duggers being mentioned, the inbred clan go more by the names of say, Judy, Marvin, Mellisa, Steve, Ruby, Gary, the list of the bunch goes on and on, the way they live could make your skin crawl, wrong turn type stuff. Now as for John, I cant say, but as for Brenda, you could never know a better person.
You Know its nice to know that there are people out there who know what these people are capable
of doing. Thank you for defending Brenda!
Jayden

Johnson City, TN

#12 Aug 13, 2008
I Know some by the name of Mannis, They are related to the Duggers, I have heard some really bad things about some of Them, How that they are
trying to hide some really nasty secrets. Im not going to say what the secrets are, But belive me its pretty bad and if they are true, These are some pretty sick people.according to what I heard this came from a Jennifer Mannis and I think they all live together!
angg

Johnson City, TN

#13 Aug 15, 2008
Jayden wrote:
I Know some by the name of Mannis, They are related to the Duggers, I have heard some really bad things about some of Them, How that they are
trying to hide some really nasty secrets. Im not going to say what the secrets are, But belive me its pretty bad and if they are true, These are some pretty sick people.according to what I heard this came from a Jennifer Mannis and I think they all live together!
Brenda is so good I think she might fly away
kock3

Johnson City, TN

#14 Aug 15, 2008
wild and Crazy wrote:
<quoted text>
No Brenda is not a Dugger she was only married to
to a Dugger, not blood related, Belive me she is
nothing like them!
God knows
miss_bd

Jonesborough, TN

#15 Aug 15, 2008
You all need to go and look at the n&n posted. I am sick of all of this I am not even joking get a life. Who cares about the Duggers if you all know about them then just shut up about it. I hate this family all they are is a bunch of backstabbers and I know first hand cause all of you on here writing this stuff is the Duggers. I have never been so ashamed to say that is my last name but from this point I wish it was something different. I hope you all are happy, they are not together any more so leave me and my family alone its over you won. Be happy and don't have a guilty conscience I hope that all of this comes back on all of you.
happy

Johnson City, TN

#16 Aug 15, 2008
I think all should forgive and forget. Like you said be happy cause life is short. Everyone Just Be Happy
bridge

Johnson City, TN

#17 Aug 15, 2008
Forgiving is allowing another person to be human for faults,mistakes,or misdeeds. Forgetting is putting these behind you,they are no longer brought up.
miss_bd

Jonesborough, TN

#18 Aug 15, 2008
Well I have forgiven and forgiven why should I do it anymore. God knows what goes on and I know I will answer for it one day just as they will. But its hard to have a family for 21 years and then they just split apart because of your own family telling rumors.
Now you Know

Jonesborough, TN

#19 Aug 15, 2008
I do think Brenda is a very nice person,you all can now see how these people have torn this family apart, it saddens my heart to hear Miss_bd
pour out her heart on her broken family.
Miss_bd you and your family are in my prayers. you and your mother should not worry about any of these rumors because the important people know what really happened and honey it has nothing to do with your mother. I am watching!
bridge

Johnson City, TN

#20 Aug 15, 2008
I know its hard but you are young . You are the only person that can make your life happy . I know it will be hard ,but don't let your happiness pass you by. Hang in there
sue

Johnson City, TN

#21 Aug 15, 2008
Now you Know wrote:
I do think Brenda is a very nice person,you all can now see how these people have torn this family apart, it saddens my heart to hear Miss_bd
pour out her heart on her broken family.
Miss_bd you and your family are in my prayers. you and your mother should not worry about any of these rumors because the important people know what really happened and honey it has nothing to do with your mother. I am watching!
We all agree Brenda is a good person . The young girl needs to work on being happy . Its a lot of pain for the children. This young girl should come first.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mountain City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brittany Dugger 9 hr Douglas 7
wheres wood? Sun top one 4
Electrician needed Sun Road Crew 10
Rachael -Roark-Williams (Sep '10) Sun Mind blown 53
tti Dec 2 WhatThe 2
brandon roark and bennet boy on bikes. Dec 2 WhatThe 2
Monie may Nov 30 citygal1959 5

Mountain City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance