First Prev
of 2
Next Last
just wanting to know

Johnson City, TN

#1 Nov 5, 2010
she tags me and all my frinds in pics and we dont know who she is?
just wanting to know

Johnson City, TN

#3 Nov 5, 2010
you dont even see her in them and it will be some one else and her name there in tag pic well she need's to stop taging ppl that see dont know.thank you vare much
okk

Wilmington, NC

#5 Nov 6, 2010
all this sounds crazy if your not in a pic dont tag it lol
just wanting to know

Johnson City, TN

#9 Nov 6, 2010
Lol you are wrong about who you think this is.lol I sure ant lindsy or billie.. dont know the to.. I am alo tof things but i sure ant no slut.. yes i have been called a man whore before but thats a diffrent story. I just thought i would start a page and put my own lies on here just like some one did for many others on here. Let me ask you something.. Does it hurt deeply that someone is starting lies? Or is what being said the truth and it hurts cause its out in the open? I would like to know if you can be honest about it. You try to hide behind your fake names so no one knows who really is typing.. I love little games like this.. My self i am a criminal profiler. I can see the head games that is going on here. Its wrong for every one that post on this site about others cause its going to end up getting some one hurt oneday. Im not saying that in a bad why either. I have been at many crime scenes where it was somthing little that trigured someone into hurting another.. If you are you god fearing people you clam. Turn the other cheek. And it will all come out in the wash in the end. I am going to just let you know right now you may think youi know me but you better guess again.I live in Johnson City and work out of Fall Brance. I know alot of people that live within johnson county. As for the comments posted by both partys, i will say.every thing is under review.It has been very helpful for the full names that has been posted so it will be eazy for us to serve you with a gag order so stop all the slander that has been going on for way to long!!
just wanting to know

Johnson City, TN

#11 Nov 6, 2010
All jokes aside. Am i a kid , no I am not.. I would put my name but when yo ucall the office you will be talking directly too me. There have been many complants about both parts.. Every thing is under review. All post. we are in the process in retieving the deleted post as well. Im not after one person. we are intrested in getting issuses solved so every one involved can walk away. Wouldnt that make you dfeel better? It sure would me.. So talk to your friends and let them know we are tring to end it.. Thank you very much. I hop we can get this resolved asap.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#12 Nov 7, 2010
just wanting to know....you're funny, thanks for the laugh. BTW, have you thought about the charges for inpersonating an officer? You're still funny. You actually thought people would believe you?!?!?! lmao
just wanting to know

Johnson City, TN

#13 Nov 7, 2010
i know the law. I hope others do as well. just so you know I have all my ducks in a row.
Lindsey

Johnson City, TN

#16 Nov 12, 2010
Why you posting as a guy? Ur the weirdest person ever. Jenelle everyone knows this is you posting all this shit. You really need to get a life. I guess you have multiple personalities, your even a guy sometimes, lol! So pothetic........
4 ur information

Johnson City, TN

#17 Nov 12, 2010
okk wrote:
all this sounds crazy if your not in a pic dont tag it lol
This girl is seriously crazy. I don't even know if crazy is the word more like insane! Yea thats the word.
4 ur information

Johnson City, TN

#19 Nov 12, 2010
Shes not just crazy shes F***IN CRAZY!
deer slayer

Jonesborough, TN

#21 Nov 12, 2010
Jenelle and her whole family are crazy. I have seen this first hand. I dont even know Linsey and I feel sorry for her for even having to deal with this craziness.
FirstHand

Asheville, NC

#22 Nov 13, 2010
deer slayer wrote:
Jenelle and her whole family are crazy. I have seen this first hand. I dont even know Linsey and I feel sorry for her for even having to deal with this craziness.
I think the only ones that are crazy are the ones making these stupid remarks about this girl and her family, you all seem to have a low self esteem and no life, perhaps looking in the mirror you might be surprised to see what kind of person you are and it is not preety. This girl has done no harm to anyone, how would you feel if it was done to your child? You the ones posting are the crazy ones because you dont have anything in your life other than spewing crap, I hope she gets a restraining order or sues one of you for slander and your malicious remarks, and what you say is malice......FYI there is a police officer reading and taking notes on all this crap and yes he can get your info and will do so if you continue to harass this girl and her family, maybe you will be the one being harassed by someone and see how it feels....
Tiffany

Johnson City, TN

#24 Nov 15, 2010
Stop talking trash about Jenelle. She is a friendly, caring person and would not hurt anybody. So just leave her alone.
Jenelles cuz

Birdsboro, PA

#25 Dec 17, 2010
I do not know what is going on, it is time to set the record straight. This is to Matt's comment, Buddy was never CIA. If you do a search with his name Marvin Enoch Potter, you can see for yourself and the court and newspaper accounts of his actual military history. I and most of the family do not talk to them anymore because they cannot seem to stop the lies that have hurt our family throughout the years.
phil

Philadelphia, PA

#26 Nov 11, 2011
yeah right jenelle and her family are a bunch of liers
phil

Philadelphia, PA

#27 Dec 17, 2011
jenelle is a slut and sleeps around with some cia agent and they both got aids
lola

United States

#28 Feb 7, 2012
She was the person behind Billie and bills murder.She was in court. With them in Dec..she should be in jail with her dad and boyfriend.
DeleteThem

Fort Walton Beach, FL

#29 Feb 7, 2012
Someone knew what they were talking about.
Chris from Colorado

Yuma, CO

#30 Feb 9, 2012
[QUOTE "Tiffany"]Stop talking trash about Jenelle. She is a friendly, caring person and would not hurt anybody. So just leave her alone.[/QUOTE]

If you are referring to the same Jenelle Potter who drove two grown men to murder two innocent people and leave their child an orphan, then you're just as responsible for their deaths as she is! Jenelle Potter is one insane bitch who needs to be locked up for life!
Brian in WA

United States

#31 Feb 9, 2012
As an outsider, looking in ... it seems to me that the Potter family would be perfect poster children for Forced Sterilization.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mountain City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wreck 2 hr Joe 2
Trump Is The Worst 2 hr Joe 74
Gas station 7 hr Shew 15
Dastardly duo 8 hr MADASHELL 1
Poll Who is Kayla Jennnings (Mar '08) 10 hr Karma 26
Isn't it just wonderful ..., 10 hr Karma 5
Can Satan be impeached? Sat I know him well 19

Mountain City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance