First Prev
of 3
Next Last
wondering

Bluff City, TN

#1 May 13, 2011
does anyone know if es single?and still living down doe?is that girl judel around?
niki

Jonesborough, TN

#2 May 13, 2011
Not down doe anymore...not sure if he is single.lol
Call it as I see it

Johnson City, TN

#3 May 13, 2011
wondering wrote:
does anyone know if es single?and still living down doe?is that girl judel around?
You are a Idiot.
If you like someone and would like to know them then introduce yourself to them .. Don't blast their name all over this god-forsaken forum.

As I see it you got to be a Idiot.

Nice!
qxy

United States

#4 May 14, 2011
he has a face book.
itsme2

Johnson City, TN

#5 May 21, 2011
ya he is single and good luck to him
itsme2

Johnson City, TN

#6 May 21, 2011
wondering wrote:
the name is Judell
jude

Jonesborough, TN

#7 May 21, 2011
Why not just leave Don alone on here.
and

Creston, NC

#8 May 21, 2011
jude wrote:
Why not just leave Don alone on here.
because some of us grew up with him.but since hes been with that unusualy confussed person no body can talk to him,he doesnt act like the same don i know.i would really like to talk to don..Don,if you see this i'm in the valley,my girl is "banna-hesd"
the reeeel don

Johnson City, TN

#9 May 21, 2011
jus so evrybody knos judell is the one person that has stood by me thru all this shitstorm. she has more backbone than any twenty of u all in this shitty lil town.i love her beyond words.!! i have screwed around , been on drugs, we have fought, n ,made up,too many times. ijust wanna say to u all get a life n leave us alone.!!there r sum good ppl here n u all kno who u r.if u gotta think about it then u may not be one of them.but if i can fix her n my problems , i'll do anything possible to try, even if it means ,doin hard time, long time, in this shithole jail.... i will do it! so word to the wise, and the stupid , i've told u so!!!keep ur comments to a respectful minimum so u may save yourselves.... I've got to find a way to save the thread of selfrespect i have left....and it's tied to judell!!!baby if u read this just remember that no matter what I LOVE YOU!!!!!And to all who kno me she is all that matters to me n i'll defend her to the end!!!
the reeeel don

Johnson City, TN

#10 May 21, 2011
BTW ...screw all u methhead hoes n users ...u cant handle the real stuff !!!keep doin your trash!!!!!GOODLUCK!!
the reeeel don

Johnson City, TN

#11 May 21, 2011
i kno a gal named judell i love her ! n hope she will forgive me sumday!
itsme2

Johnson City, TN

#12 May 21, 2011
there's the man I met 5yrs ago, thank you for being u and its not been easy on either side and yes DON MATHESON I DO LOVE YOU. I KNOW WHAT YOU CAN ACHIEVE , THATS ALL THAT MATTERS TO ME
itsme2

Johnson City, TN

#13 May 21, 2011
the reeeel don wrote:
i kno a gal named judell i love her ! n hope she will forgive me sumday!
someday is coming soon than we both even thpought thank you BB.
itsme2

Johnson City, TN

#14 May 21, 2011
and wrote:
<quoted text>because some of us grew up with him.but since hes been with that unusualy confussed person no body can talk to him,he doesnt act like the same don i know.i would really like to talk to don..Don,if you see this i'm in the valley,my girl is "banna-hesd"
like i said don't judge someone you don't know. Life isn't a bowl of cherries, but there's sweet at the end when you stand by the one's that matter. Thanks for your support.
the reeeel don

Johnson City, TN

#15 May 21, 2011
i had a great gal huh?
curly

Creston, NC

#16 May 21, 2011
the reeeel don wrote:
BTW ...screw all u methhead hoes n users ...u cant handle the real stuff !!!keep doin your trash!!!!!GOODLUCK!!
Hey,i am not doing trash,not a meth user, i can handle the resl stuff!!!! <:)already have the best... my girl:) hannah-banna||\|\\|\ do you know me???if you do,heres my num:5822
Itsme2

Johnson City, TN

#17 Jun 24, 2011
the reeeel don wrote:
i had a great gal huh?
you worded it right back then you HAD a great gal.
IDK

Johnson City, TN

#18 Jun 26, 2011
He had a good woman long while back.
dwm

Jonesborough, TN

#19 Jul 1, 2011
she was a good woman but crazeee as hell
dwm

Jonesborough, TN

#20 Jul 1, 2011
i got regrets like we all do!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mountain City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jesus 17 min A Friend 43
Why throw addicts in jail? 58 min Damn the system 22
Mountain City Meth Problem 12 hr WhiteKnuckled Spe... 18
and another thing 14 hr Boonelocal 24
"get to the school, make America great again" 14 hr Keep your guns 14
The dangerous cult of Donald Trump 15 hr Boonelocal 34
Campbells auto repair 15 hr Clear up 2

Mountain City Jobs

Personal Finance

Mountain City Mortgages