First Prev
of 2
Next Last
I think of him too

Johnson City, TN

#21 Feb 1, 2010
mama bear wrote:
i am the closest family member of adams and our hearts are not only broken but ripped out nothing or no one can make the pain go away so many things remind us of adam and who he was and how many times we have wished to see him grow up and be the man he wanted to be... i don't know who posted the last post but apparently you dont have all the facts and no we dont want cody to have a chance we want him to hang himself and he will ... he in is the hands of an almighty God and he will be his judge we can only keep adams memory fresh and see his smiling face....he was so precious and deeply missed
Mamma Bear, That young man was a delight! The one time my daughter introduced him to me I was VERY impressed with his politeness and friendlyness. I know my daughter misses "Ray Ray" and I only wish I could have got to know him better. I am so sorry for your loss...God bless
meigs

Johnson City, TN

#22 Feb 1, 2010
I remember his sense of humor. And he had faint freckles, didn't he?
Tennessee

Johnson City, TN

#23 Feb 4, 2010
I know him well wrote:
<quoted text>If this is true, it gives more credence to the claim that, around here, you can do anything you want without facing much in the way of consequences AS LONG AS YOU PROFESS A LOVE OF JESUS.
You seen to turn up everywhere with you snide remarks. Just SHUT UP period.
abcs

Johnson City, TN

#24 Feb 4, 2010
C. Parker in Sheriff's Report (or Court Record?) of B.A.D. Idea News says "DORL". With his past history, that should have consequences.

“Most people are "C" students”

Since: Sep 07

Right here

#25 Feb 4, 2010
Tennessee wrote:
You seen to turn up everywhere with you snide remarks. Just SHUT UP period.
Now why would I want to do that?
mama bear

United States

#26 Feb 5, 2010
his past history is coming up in feburary maybe all who are concerned should show up and defend Adam we all have opinions but noone wants to stand up for what is right

Right here

#27 Feb 5, 2010
mama bear wrote:
his past history is coming up in feburary maybe all who are concerned should show up and defend Adam we all have opinions but noone wants to stand up for what is right
Defend Adam???? HE'S DEAD! Going after Parker with pitchforks and torches might make the rest of us safer, but it won't do anything for Adam.
outsider

Jonesborough, TN

#28 Feb 5, 2010
When i was their age , My friends and myself stayed in trouble with the law . Now liking back i thank God i'm living today . Out of my group of friends some are dead in jail or just trying to make a living .Some was shoot down ,car crashes or just fell die of sickness . These young man made a really bad mistake . A mistake he will have to live for the rest of his life .And don't think he will not have a day that goes by that he's not thinking of Adam Ray .So now think about these what if Adam Ray would have been driving and Parker died . Would Adam Ray want you people to treat his friend like these ? It was a bad thing that happen .These young man has alot of growing up to do Please let the young man go along with his life .
I know him fairly well

Johnson City, TN

#29 Feb 5, 2010
outsider wrote:
When....It was a bad thing that happen ....
It was a bad thing that happenED. Happened! Rather, it was a bad thing that someone CAUSED to happen.

Right here

#30 Feb 6, 2010
outsider wrote:
These young man has alot of growing up to do Please let the young man go along with his life .
How about having him grow up and go along with his life someplace where he doesn't pose so much of a threat to the rest of us? Like maybe prison, or the Gobi desert, or England.
outsider

Jacksonville, FL

#31 Feb 6, 2010
I know him well wrote:
<quoted text>How about having him grow up and go along with his life someplace where he doesn't pose so much of a threat to the rest of us? Like maybe prison, or the Gobi desert, or England.
Sounds like your the dangerous one .I Will pray for you .
meigs

Johnson City, TN

#32 Feb 6, 2010
outsider wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds like your the dangerous one .I Will pray for you .
Why is that considered dangerous? Seems the danger to decent people comes from behavior that kills, followed by anti-social behavior by anti-social behavior by anti-social behavior.

Right here

#33 Feb 6, 2010
outsider wrote:
I Will pray for you .
Ohmygod, I think a flash of insight has allowed me to finally break the code! "I will pray for you" means "I will fantasize about you while I'm masturbating."

I can't believe it's taken me so long to figure this out!!!

Oh, well. Enjoy.
mama bear

United States

#34 Feb 14, 2010
this has really got out of hand. Yeah Adam is dead and he is missed really badly but if driver goes unpunished whats the point. but i think cody has been given a pretty good break and I hope he looks back and uses this as a lesson well learned and not everyone is out for "blood"!!!! And whoever is "I know him well" shut the hell up this isnt about you!!!!

Right here

#35 Feb 14, 2010
mama bear wrote:
And whoever is "I know him well" shut the hell up this isnt about you!!!!
Sociopathic drunk drivers on the roads around here is "about" all of us, including me.

“Not your average disciple!”

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#36 Feb 14, 2010
family member wrote:
okay this is a family member. and we are doing well. but what people don't understand is that we want to give cody a second chance. i mean he has already screwed up our lives. and taken someone dear to our heart. i mean we just want the best for a murder.(all that fallows is my openion) i personally would rather see him in prison. but whats so funny is how this case has went on forever and cody has yet to spend any jail time. and pretty much all the charges are dropped. he was drinking and driving but yet that charge was dropped. wrecked going over 90 and nothing. that wreckless. but the court system don't give a sh**. he was suppost to have a job by dec. 09 but didn't. he got cought driving on revocked. and nothing has been said yet. both of those are against his probation, wich means he goes strait to jail. exact word from the judge. and what pisses me off the most is that he goes around town drunk and f**ked up and no one gives a sh**! sorry for all the missed spelled words.
Oh wow do I know how you feel. My family member had all charges dropped and sooooo needed to go to prison. I think the law is ready for us to handle our own disputes. They are getting rid of state cops and encouraging us to handle things on our own. I feel your frustration but until the American People (as in WE THE PEOPLE) take our power back and run this country like we were meant to we have to suffer under deception, oppression and tyranny!
sassy momma

Butler, TN

#37 Feb 22, 2010
mama bear wrote:
this has really got out of hand. Yeah Adam is dead and he is missed really badly but if driver goes unpunished whats the point. but i think cody has been given a pretty good break and I hope he looks back and uses this as a lesson well learned and not everyone is out for "blood"!!!! And whoever is "I know him well" shut the hell up this isnt about you!!!!
Moma Bear *I know him well* is on just about all these threads cause some kind of crap if you just look they ae always trying to start something with everyone on here every one just ignores them.... Anyone who knew Adam knows that he was a good kid and that he is missed everyday and those that were involved with his death God will take care of them
haha

Rolesville, NC

#39 Jan 14, 2013
I wish every single 1 of you would get your facts straight.... I bet you none of em family members wanted to go to the great with cody to make sure he was doing it of course not so they had the wine n say he wasn't yes he went to jail yes he had to go to jail for little time for it but he thinks about hinevery single day what if Adam would have been driving and Cody Died I guess all you people would think Adam did it on purpose right it's not like hr put a gun to his head come on grow up it was an accident you people are how old and still on hear running your mouth with all the wrecks happen in past few months you should know accidents happen in the reason why he didn't get in trouble for drinking and driving because his blood alcohol level wasn't even enough to charge him with drinking and driving to get your facts... and why was Adam with him because he was drinking too he was doing the same thing don't be so hypocritical... he didn't have to come and ask him to come party with him that night you guys need to stop and grow up everybody's trying to move on with our lives and you need to 2.
mmmmm

Johnson City, TN

#40 Jan 15, 2013
Rebel Raiser wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh wow do I know how you feel. My family member had all charges dropped and sooooo needed to go to prison. I think the law is ready for us to handle our own disputes. They are getting rid of state cops and encouraging us to handle things on our own. I feel your frustration but until the American People (as in WE THE PEOPLE) take our power back and run this country like we were meant to we have to suffer under deception, oppression and tyranny!
Are you sure you haven't been hanging around too many skinheads? The ones with that red burn around the back of the neck, soaking up those shared pheromones (also found in pig sweat) and telling yourselves you have been chosen to fight "deception, oppression, and tyranny"?
I get nervous when I hear catchy phrases like this, esp. of all places on MTN CITY TOPIX.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mountain City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
tj Brown 41 min Lol 7
Tired of ALL the Mexicans!!! 1 hr Stop talking 320
does anyone still wanna do John Gwinn 1 hr noone 1
county road superintendent (Feb '11) 2 hr operator 2 29
City cop shoots dog 7 hr pittylove 104
Parkdale Expanding 12 hr Tradester 11
what do people think bout Glenn and Kathy Blevins 13 hr You jealous 3

Winter Storm Watch for Johnson County was issued at March 04 at 2:30AM CST

Mountain City Dating
Find my Match