First Prev
of 3
Next Last
starling mccloud

Elizabethton, TN

#1 Feb 14, 2012
is he still at the sheriffs dept?i heard he got married.
LAUGHING

Johnson City, TN

#2 Feb 14, 2012
"starling"? uh, darling, that is a girl's name? LAUGHING!
maybe

Elizabethton, TN

#3 Feb 15, 2012
LAUGHING wrote:
"starling"? uh, darling, that is a girl's name? LAUGHING!
maybe i spelled his name wrong.but starling mccloud is a man and did/was a deputy.
uhh

Jonesborough, TN

#4 Feb 18, 2012
I thought it was STARLAND?
evil

Johnson City, TN

#5 Feb 18, 2012
Comparing evil humans on this earth, HE is beyond evil!
The Finger Lady

Morganton, NC

#6 Feb 18, 2012
I thought McDonalds might have marketed a new sandwhich for kids made out of cotton candy.

(I could imagine that would be tasty with some chocolate covered buns!)
nope

Jonesborough, TN

#7 Feb 18, 2012
What does that have to do with the topic of this forum?? That is stupid.
concerned to the MAX

Johnson City, TN

#8 Feb 18, 2012
And to the ONE this page is about.........Is it legal to arrest people, then have them strip down to their underwear, in a parking lot in MtnCity, then have the fire dept. hose these people down in 30 something degree weather, before taking them to jail? We wanna know! Is this act of INHUMANE TREATMENT LEGAL? I have seen nazi soldiers in movies applying this type of treatment to their prisoners!
The Finger Lady

Morganton, NC

#9 Feb 18, 2012
nope wrote:
What does that have to do with the topic of this forum?? That is stupid.
I guess I was thinking along the lines of a McDouble, McChicken, McFries....

I see you have the gift of tact.
sickened

Mountain City, TN

#12 Feb 18, 2012
How long have you lived here sassy? When law enforcement takes money from people and let them pretty much do whatever they want, I would have to say that is corrupt, I have seen money passed to the cops by certain individuals in this town.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#13 Feb 18, 2012
sickened wrote:
How long have you lived here sassy? When law enforcement takes money from people and let them pretty much do whatever they want, I would have to say that is corrupt, I have seen money passed to the cops by certain individuals in this town.
Sweetie, I don't live there. I live across the State. But, if you've actually seen that, then I agree...that's corruption!
Thank Goodness, that's about the only thing "good" that we have in my County...the Sheriff & his Deputies!
HeyRS

Johnson City, TN

#14 Feb 18, 2012
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe, they're not actually corrupt...they just need to keep their mouths shut when they're on Official Police Business!
Um, "official police business" here, consists mostly of
"speed entrapment". Do you get the picture?
Cops appear as little dudes out of "Smokey and the Bandit"
around these parts.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#15 Feb 18, 2012
HeyRS wrote:
<quoted text>Um, "official police business" here, consists mostly of
"speed entrapment". Do you get the picture?
Cops appear as little dudes out of "Smokey and the Bandit"
around these parts.
I get the picture & that's a shame. We had that same thing here until we elected the current Sheriff & now, I'd put our County Deputies up against any other Rural County in the State. But, we're losing osome of them because of the County running them off, by cutting their benefits. It's a real Problem that the County Leaders are causing. BTW, the County Leaders are the Ones who need to be run off, IMO!
folks are thinking

Johnson City, TN

#16 Feb 18, 2012
concerned to the MAX wrote:
And to the ONE this page is about.........Is it legal to arrest people, then have them strip down to their underwear, in a parking lot in MtnCity, then have the fire dept. hose these people down in 30 something degree weather, before taking them to jail? We wanna know! Is this act of INHUMANE TREATMENT LEGAL? I have seen nazi soldiers in movies applying this type of treatment to their prisoners!
Lord have mercy! Sounding like a grand lawsuit headed the county's way? Folks think there may be more than "1" on the way!
Smart moves "law enforcement", all your "authority" is catching the media's attention?
Need Ikhw s opinion

Johnson City, TN

#17 Feb 20, 2012
Is "the above" type of treatment legal? We have so many here manufacturing drugs, and many get caught, but have never heard of anyone being stripped and hosed down by a fireman, in a parking lot?
really really

Elizabethton, TN

#18 Feb 20, 2012
sickened wrote:
she don't live here... though she feels the need to preach about how our lives here are so bad. go figure.
mccloud

Elizabethton, TN

#19 Feb 20, 2012
sickened wrote:
Sterling McCloud, the fine (man he is) was announcing to everyone at the pharmacy's that he was there trying to find out what kind of drugs that Billy and Billie were on, just another fine example of our local sheriff's department. The police in Mtn. City wonder why there is no respect for our law enforcement, they are a joke.
Now lets get back to stripping down people in the tri-state parking lot and spraying the down with the hose from a fire truck, this is unbelievable, I wouldn't not spray my dog down in temperatures like that.
I am actually ashamed to tell people where I live, this place is unbelievable.
Apparently TBI has the murderers in jail, now they need to investigate the Sheriff's Dept., they're as corrupt as the rest of the thugs running around this town, actually maybe worse, I thought cops should set some kind of an example, its just shameful. This just makes me sick!!!!!
i am in no way defending him.i know a few things about him myself. but.he does work on the drug task force.just maybe he was their with a court order to get info from the pharmacy about any legally prescribed by the doctor meds that either of them may have been taking.BECAUSE.it could have been a motif for their deaths.someone could have killed them for drugs they knew where in the house.IF. this was the case,the sheriffs dept. was doing their job trying to find the killer.when they first start an investigation they have to follow whatever clues they can to solve the case. and they did.im sure mr.mccloud did not solve the case but if he was doing what you say he did he was doing what he was told to do.BUT!if he was talking about it loud enough for the general public to hear.then yes he needs to be more professional.i personally thinks he needs more training and if he can not rises to the standards of what a police should be then take his badge.
starlit

Johnson City, TN

#20 Feb 20, 2012
I too, "thinks" the badge needs to be removed as the "starlit" is removed, as they change starlit's name to starla, while applying a "starling" set of bracelets?
Ikhw Read this PAGE

Johnson City, TN

#21 Feb 20, 2012
Ikhw, you're well read in what's legal and what's brutality from law enforcement , maybe. We know that manufacturing and using/selling "illegal drugs" is breaking the law. The actions of law enforcement, when arresting the alleged, I do wonder about. Can and will you explain?
logger

Spring Lake, NC

#22 Feb 20, 2012
sickened wrote:
Sterling McCloud, the fine (man he is) was announcing to everyone at the pharmacy's that he was there trying to find out what kind of drugs that Billy and Billie were on, just another fine example of our local sheriff's department. The police in Mtn. City wonder why there is no respect for our law enforcement, they are a joke.
Now lets get back to stripping down people in the tri-state parking lot and spraying the down with the hose from a fire truck, this is unbelievable, I wouldn't not spray my dog down in temperatures like that.
I am actually ashamed to tell people where I live, this place is unbelievable.
Apparently TBI has the murderers in jail, now they need to investigate the Sheriff's Dept., they're as corrupt as the rest of the thugs running around this town, actually maybe worse, I thought cops should set some kind of an example, its just shameful. This just makes me sick!!!!!
BOO HOO HOO HOO meth dealers I would sprayed them down at least 110 times with the fire hose make sure they would not catch on fire and burn the town down, LMFAO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mountain City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jake from state farm 13 min jake from state farm 5
Coach Arnold and Janet 12 hr Beentheredonethat 8
Parents 16 hr Henry 2
muslim seen in mtn city 16 hr Mountain cutie 44
Hwy department on topix 16 hr jake from state farm 5
Superbowl Halftime Black Panther Tribute 16 hr Regular Town Guy 6
Liz Stout (Apr '14) 18 hr Ba-hahaha 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mountain City Mortgages