Soldier from Jo. Co. killed at Fort Hood

Posted in the Mountain City Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
forty four

Johnson City, TN

#1 Nov 6, 2009
Does anyone know who he is other than a last name of Green?

Since: Sep 09

United States

#2 Nov 6, 2009
forty four wrote:
where did you hear this from,,,,i will say prayer for family

“RELATIONSHIP NOT RELIGION”

Since: Aug 09

USA

#3 Nov 6, 2009
forty four wrote:
his name was Fred
Loss Of Words

Johnson City, TN

#4 Nov 7, 2009
Where did you hear this information from?
murty

Johnson City, TN

#5 Nov 7, 2009
I was just told that he was a boss at the trust co. on route 67 going toward Neva,and a service will be planed later in the week.Not sure of his name.
God bless his family.We should not let people from that section of the world serve in our armed service.If there is one there has got to be more.
Someday they will all come out and try to over throw are goverment.
Wake up

Jonesborough, TN

#6 Nov 7, 2009
murty wrote:
I was just told that he was a boss at the trust co. on route 67 going toward Neva,and a service will be planed later in the week.Not sure of his name.
God bless his family.We should not let people from that section of the world serve in our armed service.If there is one there has got to be more.
It's already happening - Barrack Hussein Obama!
just me in MC

Johnson City, TN

#7 Nov 7, 2009
murty and Wake up are the left brain and the right brain of the same idiot.
When he loses it, he'll start shooting people who are even sporting a suntan.
Like the psychiatrist Hasan who went crazy and shot the fellow soldiers, our deep-seated fears and prejudices surface with mental illness.

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#8 Nov 7, 2009
murty wrote:
We should not let people from that section of the world serve in our armed service.If there is one there has got to be more.
The shooter was born in Virginia...

“Neissein Nehverhous”

Since: Jun 09

Mountain City

#9 Nov 7, 2009
It's becoming a scary world we are living in.

I heart and thanks goes out to all the men and women who serve our country for our freedoms. No matter race or gender and wheather people agree or disagree with me. I thank these service-persons for their courage and deidcation for this great country.
In that some of us citizens do apperciate your efforts. This also include our police and firemen in this country, They give to the service to the public with little thanks that is deservered.

Many blessing to you all.
Dry Run Fire Dept

Johnson City, TN

#10 Nov 7, 2009
man you will be miss fom the mountain city tn
Lynn

Fleetwood, NC

#11 Nov 7, 2009
Dry Run Fire Dept wrote:
man you will be miss fom the mountain city tn
Who was killed that was from Mtn. City?
Dry Run Fire Dept

Johnson City, TN

#12 Nov 7, 2009
fred Green
Dry Run Fire Dept

Johnson City, TN

#13 Nov 7, 2009
from dry run

“Not Worth Arguing About”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#14 Nov 7, 2009
Where was Green born and where did he work before the "trust co." (loan co.?)? Did he drive in from Carter County to work?
Dry Run Fire Dept

Johnson City, TN

#15 Nov 7, 2009
no he was from the dry run arey
Politically Incorrect

Church Hill, VA

#16 Nov 7, 2009
FOXP2-84 wrote:
<quoted text>
The shooter was born in Virginia...
Yes, but he is a muslim first and an American second. Rather than face being deployed to Afghanistan, rather than possibly being put in the position where he might have to shoot to kill other muslims because as an American soldier that is his job (even though he was a psychiatrist so he probably would not have been on the front line), rather than keep his oath to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States from enemies, foreign and domestic - he chose to become one. Its really to bad that respirator that he is hooked up to is still plugged in. There have been too many interrupted terrorists plots by muslim extremists wantint to attack military bases here in the US for anyone to say this incident is one that was not caught in time. Because of our politically correct world, we are not allowed to talk about muslim exremists/terrorists. We are told that Islam is a religion of peace. Well, guess what folks - that's a big fat lie. Islam is NOT a peacful religion. Muslims DO WANT total world domination. They come to this country and wrap themselves up in our constitutional freedoms all the while they want to change our court system to sharia law. I don't have an answer to this problem.
Politically Correct

Johnson City, TN

#17 Nov 7, 2009
Politically Incorrect wrote:
<quoted text>

Because of our politically correct world, we are not allowed to talk about muslim exremists/terrorists. We are told that Islam is a religion of peace. Well, guess what folks - that's a big fat lie. Islam is NOT a peacful religion. Muslims DO WANT total world domination. They come to this country and wrap themselves up in our constitutional freedoms all the while they want to change our court system to sharia law. I don't have an answer to this problem.
Like what the Christians have done for hundreds of years... Funny that another religion would want do the same huh?

“Not Worth Arguing About”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#18 Nov 7, 2009
Politically Incorrect wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, but he is a muslim first and an American second. Rather than face being deployed to Afghanistan, rather than possibly being put in the position where he might have to shoot to kill other muslims because as an American soldier that is his job (even though he was a psychiatrist so he probably would not have been on the front line), rather than keep his oath to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States from enemies, foreign and domestic - he chose to become one. Its really to bad that respirator that he is hooked up to is still plugged in. There have been too many interrupted terrorists plots by muslim extremists wantint to attack military bases here in the US for anyone to say this incident is one that was not caught in time. Because of our politically correct world, we are not allowed to talk about muslim exremists/terrorists. We are told that Islam is a religion of peace. Well, guess what folks - that's a big fat lie. Islam is NOT a peacful religion. Muslims DO WANT total world domination. They come to this country and wrap themselves up in our constitutional freedoms all the while they want to change our court system to sharia law. I don't have an answer to this problem.
But he received unsatisfactory reviews in his eight years of work at Walter Reed and left there. Doesn't that say volumes about troubles brewing? He was evidently having real difficulties because the tendency in bureaucratic jobs is to give satisfactory evaluations and promote.
You are jumping to a conclusion. We can't jump from this example of a sick, crazy, or mean man to a conclusion about the entire religion or the intention of everyone with any Eastern blood in their veins to dominate the world.
With his performance problems and poor evaluations, along with his Palestinian ethnic heritage, his army superiors should not have planned his deployment to Afghanistan.
That said, however, if he meets the legal definition of sane, I think he should be tried and executed.
Mattt n Billie

Johnson City, TN

#19 Nov 7, 2009
We both worked at Regal Truss Company with Fred. He was a very kind, funny, commited and good friend of my husband. We missed Fred when he left the company, but we our missing him cannot compare to that of his wife, children and family. Please keep his family in your prayers. FRED, You will be greatly missed and thought of daily, as your name was often mentioned in our home.
just me in MC

Johnson City, TN

#20 Nov 7, 2009
#18 was about the shooter, no love lost there.

#19 is about Johnson Co's own victim, and we are all so sorry, also for the injured ones who are still fighting for their lives

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mountain City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Constitutional Amendment to stop homosexual mar... 10 hr Hill Billy Boy 5
Anita "kay" Cook(Grayson) meth lab (Nov '10) 12 hr Its about time 103
Redhead 12 hr Mr_ Good 1
Janie Ward for City Mayor Fri voter 1
county road crew (Feb '14) Thu billy 41
kirsty (Dec '11) Thu girlfriend2 5
Janie Ward needs to move away from Mtn City Jul 2 ABC 2
More from around the web

Mountain City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE