Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#57095 Nov 25, 2012
123pictures wrote:
<quoted text>
You must not have any family or friends except cyber space Sally.All hot air.
You have no idea, but I still love ya.
Barry Obama Is a Failure

Nolensville, TN

#57096 Nov 25, 2012
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#57097 Nov 25, 2012
Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> I wonder if she will get on that committee without a lot of regular voters putting pressure on the leadership. Remember, those Wall Street Banks (as well as other banks) are BIG contributors to the campaigns of both Republicans and Democrats and have highly paid lobbyists to speak for them.....unlike folks like you and I that want her on that committee, UNFORTUNATELY.
But the difference this time, is that any leadership Democrats that vote against her, they will be showing their hand and they know what the voters want. I know money talks, so this will be very interesting for the Democratic Party, and most important our country.
Morbid

Johnson City, TN

#57100 Nov 25, 2012
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
this World is full of Weirdos and Topix seems to have become their "gathering" place.
And you are the queen of the Topix weirdo's. How can you be more weird than by spending 24 hours a day slinging mud at everyone who disagrees with you. Good grief lady. Just read your own posts and look in the mirror to see what is really weird.
Morbid

Johnson City, TN

#57101 Nov 25, 2012
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
NEWS FLASH, Moron! I'm neither lonely nor miserable...except when I get on Topix and Posters like you, make me miserable!
Then why in the hell are you on Topix 24 hours a day? I think you are so desperate for social interaction that you are addicted to this forum. I have to assume you can't have any social interaction with live people due to your insecurities. Go get help - please!
Irving

Pulaski, TN

#57102 Nov 25, 2012
Bubba wrote:
<quoted text>I think it's really PUKE-LASKI , ROTFLMAO !
You're the CEO of AOHell, am I right, Bubba?

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#57103 Nov 25, 2012
for linda cooper wrote:
Another Barack Obama WTF
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =o16MGTbAmL0XX&feature=rel ated
And your point is...???

Location hidden

#57104 Nov 25, 2012
Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>You have no idea, but I still love ya.
LMAO!

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#57106 Nov 25, 2012
She's jealous.She couldn't keep from posting to him first.Runs like a dog to a bone.Ha-ha-ha-ha.
Any old bone wlll do.
She can't resist posters on TOPIX.It's her entire life because no one cares.Now there goes the neighborhood with her neighborly ridicule of her neighbor who has "let herelf go".Sure hope she don't ever need that neighbor or the young man she called peeping tom or was it sex offender.
There is so much slander of Cambden people ,it's hard to keep it all straight.For God's sake, don't go in her bad neighborhood of sex offenders. Hope they are not reading her slanderous gossip.And we all feel we know ole Joe first name basis,we've heard all about his case and charges.But don't tell the judge she can't help reviewing it weekly on a statewide thread too.He would not appreciate her violating the specific ord.er not to discuss.And she thinks she's important enough to take her picture by "Hi-Jack"!Can you believe that sh--? Ha-h-ha-ha.Wouldn't waste my film or time..Better things to do.she keeps Joe on the brain!

Location hidden

#57107 Nov 25, 2012
He haunts her.She sees him in EVERY poster.Poor thing.She can't help it if she's got a nose problem and no life but TOPIX..
We are lucky to be needing to get ready for our family's Christmas.See ya'

Location hidden

#57108 Nov 25, 2012
123pictures wrote:
She's jealous.She couldn't keep from posting to him first.Runs like a dog to a bone.Ha-ha-ha-ha.
Any old bone wlll do.
She can't resist posters on TOPIX.It's her entire life because no one cares.Now there goes the neighborhood with her neighborly ridicule of her neighbor who has "let herelf go".Sure hope she don't ever need that neighbor or the young man she called peeping tom or was it sex offender.
There is so much slander of Cambden people ,it's hard to keep it all straight.For God's sake, don't go in her bad neighborhood of sex offenders. Hope they are not reading her slanderous gossip.And we all feel we know ole Joe first name basis,we've heard all about his case and charges.But don't tell the judge she can't help reviewing it weekly on a statewide thread too.He would not appreciate her violating the specific ord.er not to discuss.And she thinks she's important enough to take her picture by "Hi-Jack"!Can you believe that sh--? Ha-h-ha-ha.Wouldn't waste my film or time..Better things to do.she keeps Joe on the brain!
All that lying has literally driven you insane...and it was a short drive, in fact you're already there, certified. If you've got any brain power left, as soon as your Criminal Case is settled, you'll leave here and never come back!
You've hurt too many People, lied too much, sued too many, and your usefulness is over!

Location hidden

#57111 Nov 25, 2012
123pictures wrote:
He haunts her.She sees him in EVERY poster.Poor thing.She can't help it if she's got a nose problem and no life but TOPIX..
We are lucky to be needing to get ready for our family's Christmas.See ya'
"Fraid not, Jerk_***, that Dawg won't hunt! Delusional and a Chronic, Psychological Liar, with a Drug and Alcohol Problem!

Oh yeah, that would definitely be any Woman's Dream!...<S>...
Give me a break, I have never seen the day that I have been THAT desperate for a Man, not THEN, not NOW, not EVER!
I don't think anybody in this County believes that...except maybe YOU!

Location hidden

#57112 Nov 25, 2012
Morphina wrote:
Sassy is STILL as dumb as a bag of rocks. She THINKS she knows who everyone is, when in fact the only thing that she does KNOW for sure is that every 30 minutes, she`s hungry again, and has to feed that fat face.
Just because I can't say...doesn't mean I don't know!

Location hidden

#57113 Nov 25, 2012
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
All that lying has literally driven you insane...and it was a short drive, in fact you're already there, certified. If you've got any brain power left, as soon as your Criminal Case is settled, you'll leave here and never come back!
You've hurt too many People, lied too much, sued too many, and your usefulness is over!
WHAT A PSYCHO YOU TRULY ARE!

Wish someone would save your lying ass by telling you truth..

Location hidden

#57114 Nov 25, 2012
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
A locked room waits for you nutty gutty..

Location hidden

#57115 Nov 25, 2012
Morbid wrote:
<quoted text>
And you are the queen of the Topix weirdo's. How can you be more weird than by spending 24 hours a day slinging mud at everyone who disagrees with you. Good grief lady. Just read your own posts and look in the mirror to see what is really weird.
Why do you do what you accuse me of, and do it usng a Bunch of different Names? Plus, you've created a completely Fake Life for yourself on the Internet. What kind of Person does that...what kind of Person feels the "need" to do that?

Location hidden

#57118 Nov 25, 2012
123pictures wrote:
<quoted text>
WHAT A PSYCHO YOU TRULY ARE!
Wish someone would save your lying ass by telling you truth..
Well, why don't you just go right ahead, try telling the truth for once in your Life, it might do you good! But, I'm betting you can't do it! I't's never happened , yet, and it's not going to happen now...you simply do not have the power to make yourself!
Hang nail

Cambridge, MD

#57120 Nov 25, 2012
Morphina wrote:
<quoted text>You mean you can`t say, because YOU DON`T KNOW, you looney b!tch!
Morphina you should d go peddle dat azz on the corner more often.
Willie

Krasnodon, Ukraine

#57124 Nov 25, 2012
Morphina wrote:
<quoted text>Well, you sure haven`t done a very good job of telling the truth about anything, especially about how Paula was treated. Also about how terrible that you treated your own mother before she passed, and when she fell in your driveway, and you just stood and watched your neighbors help her up, while you did NOTHING but stare!
Sneaky

Denmark

#57129 Nov 25, 2012
Morphina wrote:
<quoted text>Your point being?
If you really really thought that I would actually care, think again? Are you capable of thinking, cow?
Do I worry you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mountain City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tired of ALL the Mexicans!!! 6 hr whaattttt 50
Hot Rod Diesel 7 hr Driveby 2
ancient inbreds 7 hr Hill Billy Boy 27
Zombie Wood Farm (Oct '13) 11 hr Farmer Charlie 18
poster fixations 19 hr doe too 13
what happened to Don Matheson? 19 hr doe too 59
Mixed races in Johnson county 22 hr migual rodriguez 142
Mountain City Dating
Find my Match

Mountain City Jobs