Dawn

Scranton, PA

#56727 Nov 22, 2012
Plumber wrote:
<quoted text>
Even if the rich are taxed more, you won't see one penny of benefit. Screaming "tax the rich" doesn't help you one iota.
Since your a plumber can you fix my plugged up toilet?
Mad Hatter

Vonore, TN

#56733 Nov 22, 2012
Sen. Saxby Chambliss (R-GA) told a local television station in Georgia on Wednesday that he will no longer support the Taxpayer Protection Pledge to never vote for any tax increases under any circumstances. Admitting the need for higher revenue, Chambliss — who is part of a small group of senators working on a deal to reduce the debt — said,“I’m willing to do the right thing and let the political consequences take care of themselves”:

“I care more about my country than I do about a 20-year-old pledge,” Chambliss says.“If we do it his way then we’ll continue in debt, and I just have a disagreement with him about that.”… Now Chambliss says he wants to do what it takes to right the U.S. fiscal ship, even if that means findings ways to raise revenue, which Norquist strongly opposes.

Does Chambliss think Norquist will hold the anti-tax pledge against him during his next re-election bid in 2014? Yes.“But I don’t worry about that becaus
e I care too much about my country. I care a lot more about it than I do Grover Norquist,” Chambliss says.
Mad Hatter

Vonore, TN

#56734 Nov 22, 2012
Plumber wrote:
<quoted text>
Even if the rich are taxed more, you won't see one penny of benefit. Screaming "tax the rich" doesn't help you one iota.
Plumber,Governor Jidal said stop being the dumb party! http://voice4america.com/articles/2012/11/16/...
rayray

Atlanta, GA

#56736 Nov 22, 2012
grommit wrote:
Devil:
Haslam is a predominately Jewish name.
I'll let your bigotry towards Islam slide. For now.
&fe ature=related

“Not Worth Arguing About”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#56737 Nov 23, 2012
Ignorant, amoral and depraved humans running amok are terrigying to contemplate, but we know it exists, and all or most of these stories are old. It is just as concerning to think about people sitting up to three a.m. obsessing about the horror stories. To think about all the violence and brutality they immerse their fragile psyches in that they do NOT bother to share with us concerns me. Why do they choose those thought patterns?
Libtard Watch

Pulaski, TN

#56738 Nov 23, 2012
Infinity wrote:
<quoted text>Yes.....the evidence is clear. Just like the rest of your group. You need to look it up to see the definition.
Me "smart".

Me tell you so.

Me booger eater.

Me I.Q. of cantaloupe.
Irving

Pulaski, TN

#56740 Nov 23, 2012
Infinity wrote:
<quoted text>Ask the people in the North East if they believe in climate change. I think you will find many have changed their minds.
Extrapolate further, Brainiac. So far all we heard was "climate change - the all purpose slogan!!!!"
Passin Gas

Miami, FL

#56741 Nov 23, 2012
If I don't go to the toilet soon I might have a mess on my hands.
john mayer lookalike

Linden, TN

#56742 Nov 23, 2012
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah Buddy, a Youtube video is ironclad proof of anything and everything, alright! Lol!
Yeah that crap you put on here from the huffington post is ironclad, any dumbass liberal can put anything on there even if it is not true....

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#56743 Nov 23, 2012
Is this a new "crop" of Scud Trolls or have the Kids out of school for the Holiday, decided to invade Topix...or both?
Irving

Pulaski, TN

#56744 Nov 23, 2012
Really Sassy wrote:
Is this a new "crop" of Scud Trolls or have the Kids out of school for the Holiday, decided to invade Topix...or both?
Would someone puhLEAZE tell me what a "troll" is on a wide open web site dedicated to the lowest common denominator?
Watchin You

Tampa, FL

#56745 Nov 23, 2012
Irving wrote:
<quoted text>
Would someone puhLEAZE tell me what a "troll" is on a wide open web site dedicated to the lowest common denominator?
Ask Joseph Kyle he knows everything.

Location hidden

#56746 Nov 23, 2012
"How Super-PACs Could Fuel The War Over The GOPs Future."

("Rebuliding the Party takes money. The Super-PACs have it.")

Click here:

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2012/11/s...
Watchin You

Tampa, FL

#56747 Nov 23, 2012
john mayer lookalike wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah that crap you put on here from the huffington post is ironclad, any dumbass liberal can put anything on there even if it is not true....
Just what crap from the huffington post are you referring too?

Location hidden

#56748 Nov 23, 2012
Irving wrote:
<quoted text>
It's somebody who's only purpose is to start trouble and cause as much disruption as they can on a Talk Forum.
john mayer lookalike

Linden, TN

#56749 Nov 23, 2012
Watchin You wrote:
<quoted text>Just what crap from the huffington post are you referring too?
All the links "really sassy" puts up...
Irving

Pulaski, TN

#56750 Nov 23, 2012
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
It's somebody who's only purpose is to start trouble and cause as much disruption as they can on a Talk Forum.
Oh, that sounds like extremely gassy types who sits there and posts all kinds of links to Soros funded propaganda mills like Alternet and Mother Jones...

Location hidden

#56751 Nov 23, 2012
"Homeland Security Has Spent $430 Million On Radios Its Employees Don't Know How To Use."

Click here:
http://www.propublica.org/article/homeland-se...

Location hidden

#56752 Nov 23, 2012
"Muslim Brotherhood Offices Torched In Egypt Demos."

Click here:

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2012/11/23/egypt-p...

Location hidden

#56753 Nov 23, 2012
john mayer lookalike wrote:
<quoted text> All the links "really sassy" puts up...
Look, I know that you and "Irving" fight tooth and toenail against learning the truth about anything, so just skip over my Links and Posts. Go back to Fox Fake News and get your daily dose of BS Propaganda Brainwashing. Some Posters are just Lost Causes when it comes to educating them on what's REALLY going on in the World, and you two are in that category, so I'm not putting them up for you to read. I know better.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mountain City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Masonic Secrets (Sep '06) 5 hr SMIB_32nd 448
Tommyhawk writer Hillard 11 hr Regular Town Guy 101
City cop shoots dog 11 hr Sharon 10
what church should i attend in johnson county (Jul '06) 11 hr Sharon 241
Highway 67 Ghost 11 hr Sharon 1
The Bloody Third (Jan '08) 12 hr Sharon 72
three week old baby 12 hr Sharon 21
Mountain City Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web