Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#35927 May 20, 2012
Mobile_Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
It seems that it is perpetually the "End Times."
I'd rather "live" than spend my life worrying about dying. To each his own.
Well, OA, not the End Times for everyone, just the ones who are unprepared, like the blissfully ignorant, like you. Why do you want illegals to vote?
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#35928 May 20, 2012
Mobile_Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
We were attacked under a Republican administration, we witnessed the assassination of "Public Enemy #1" during a Democratic administration. Shouldn't we worry more about our security being entrusted to another Republican?
That's pretty stupid, even for you, OA. Do you think terrorists care which party is in power?
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#35929 May 20, 2012
Mobile_Amused wrote:
Continue to live in fear. I choose not to.
You are confusing fear with preparedness, you can stick your head in the sand and pretend that everything is swell but we all know it isn't.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#35930 May 20, 2012
Mobile_Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
We were attacked under a Republican administration, we witnessed the assassination of "Public Enemy #1" during a Democratic administration. Shouldn't we worry more about our security being entrusted to another Republican?
if I were going to base my vote on who finally got bin Laden, I'd be voting for a Seal.

Location hidden

#35931 May 20, 2012
Mobile_Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
i'll be the first to admit, obama has done a great job continuing to thwart the attacks. but the thing is, the threats are still coming...what are the odds of ALWAYS catching everyone of them...most especially when our borders are so porous? I refuse to live in facts and reality, NOT stick my hand in the sand and hope it goes away.
Mobile_Amused

Charlotte, NC

#35932 May 20, 2012
Exasperated1 wrote:
I refuse to live in facts and reality...
Perfect Freudian Slip.
belmont hill mitt

Arlington, MA

#35933 May 20, 2012
Timbuk2 wrote:
<quoted text>
The statement was that consumer are the job creators.
So the next time you're in line at Walmart, ask the job creator checking out in front of you for a job.
you cant seem to wrap your mind around the fact that without the middle class consumers, there IS no wealth and NO investors....

youre not stoooopid, just damn ignorant!!
belmont hill mitt

Arlington, MA

#35934 May 20, 2012
Exasperated1 wrote:
Voting for obama is equivalent to the Titanic saying to the Iceburg: "Betcha can't do that twice"!
it is wall st. that is bound to sink again!!

all because of their reluctance to chnage!

“I'm Back”

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#35935 May 20, 2012
Dee Lay wrote:
<quoted text>I cannot understand how any half-way intelligent person who has just witnessed 3-1/2 years of demonstrated incompetence and non-performance in the White House would vote for 4 more years of the same.
You must have me confused with someone else, I'm not voting for either Presidential Nominee this year (Unless something drastically changes)
belmont hill mitt

Arlington, MA

#35936 May 20, 2012
Mobile_Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
Walk up to a rich guy and ask him for a job, tell us what his response is.
his response is??

ill hire more people when demand increases.

and then I might need more investment capital!

in that order.
belmont hill mitt

Arlington, MA

#35937 May 20, 2012
Exasperated1 wrote:
<quoted text>
many learned individuals predict the end of this summer, but I doubt obama would let that happen before election day. Most assuredly when all those tax breaks end at the same time obamacare taxes kick in, the end of January 2013. I think it all depends if "they" can hold Greece in line and when Spain joins the ranks of collapse.
during my 43 years, many "learned" individuals have predicted the end.....

it STILL hasnt come!!

preparedness not only entails food stocks but the material to build greenhouses.
i already have a few greenhouses!!

lucky me!
belmont hill mitt

Arlington, MA

#35938 May 20, 2012
Exasperated1 wrote:
<quoted text>
i'll be the first to admit, obama has done a great job continuing to thwart the attacks. but the thing is, the threats are still coming...what are the odds of ALWAYS catching everyone of them...most especially when our borders are so porous? I refuse to live in facts and reality, NOT stick my hand in the sand and hope it goes away.
you refuse to live in reality, and you also have a serious contempt of facts!

but at least you are not lost in denial about it!!

Location hidden

#35939 May 20, 2012
Mobile_Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
Perfect Freudian Slip.
Good one...but I also hafta add...typical liberal response...Smoke and mirrors...deceive and deflect...anything to perpetuate confusion and delusions, rather than true meaning and facts.
Timbuk2

Jamestown, TN

#35940 May 20, 2012
Fine example of a union protected teacher:

&fe ature=player_embedded

Listen to the teacher's grammar. How did this person graduate college? Hod did she get INTO college? And how did she get a job teaching?

It's not education, it's indoctrination.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#35941 May 20, 2012
Vet wrote:
<quoted text>
You are posting to an Obama zombie who has mental issues. If Obama told her to crap, she would ask what color.
And you are so shallow that you hate me because of it. BTW, I've posted more than once that I'm not that crazy about Obama, but he is so much better than the alternative that One would have to be a Fool to vote Republican. They would be voting for their own destruction & demise, if they aren't a member of the 1%ers & I don't believe anybody on Topix is, including you, Vet.
BTW, I'm still mad at you because you didn't send me anything for Valentine's Day! Lol!

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#35942 May 20, 2012
"So if you can be exempted from methods of birth control, since you are morally opposed to it...

Can I be exempted from having my taxes pay for War, which I am morally opposed to?"

~ Author Unknown ~
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#35943 May 21, 2012
Really Sassy wrote:
"So if you can be exempted from methods of birth control, since you are morally opposed to it...
Can I be exempted from having my taxes pay for War, which I am morally opposed to?"
~ Author Unknown ~
I like your way if thinking.
Some people are opposed to paying into the A.C.A.
I believe we are finished in Afganistan so I don't want to pay taxes for it.
Again, "Whats good for the goose, is good for the gander".
belmont hill mitt

Arlington, MA

#35944 May 21, 2012
Timbuk2 wrote:
Fine example of a union protected teacher:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =vjpWaESn_9gXX&feature=pla yer_embedded
Listen to the teacher's grammar. How did this person graduate college? Hod did she get INTO college? And how did she get a job teaching?
It's not education, it's indoctrination.
I know exactly how you feel!!

I got that same feeling listening to George W bush speak for the first time, as well as mrs. palin!

you will have to elaborate as to why you think public school education is "indoctrination" ??

they teach the 3 r's??

are those what you would consider "indoctrination"??

or is social studies class??, where the kids learn about things happening outside their country??

I suppose you believe college is "indoctrination" too, as you don't seem to posess many higher educational skills!
belmont hill mitt

Arlington, MA

#35945 May 21, 2012
Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>I like your way if thinking.
Some people are opposed to paying into the A.C.A.
I believe we are finished in Afganistan so I don't want to pay taxes for it.
Again, "Whats good for the goose, is good for the gander".
luckily for those in power, the blunt amendment failed.

it would have opened up a whole can of ugly "moralistic' worms, like the passage that sassy quoted.

the right has objections about providing the means to control the population??

but have fewer qualms about killing pople in foriegn countries who dont share their values!
Joy

Dallas, TX

#35946 May 21, 2012
I am doing just fine, thanks for asking

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mountain City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nightline Inc. (Dec '08) 2 hr Wondering 13
We have this to look forward to under current T... 7 hr Beeman744 4
county road superintendent (Feb '11) 9 hr go tell 28
Sharon Cable 14 hr Breeze 22
Roy Eller 14 hr Mad dog 1
cerious 15 hr dofuss 4
Parkdale Expanding 19 hr Tradester 8
Mountain City Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web