Eric Campbell found dead
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Murty

Elizabethton, TN

#21 Feb 26, 2010
No one ans.me,is his mom Ruth,from Laurel????
Inlaw

Johnson City, TN

#22 Feb 26, 2010
Murty wrote:
No one ans.me,is his mom Ruth,from Laurel????
No they lived on swift hollow road.
obituary

Johnson City, TN

#23 Feb 26, 2010
Eric Craig Campbell

Eric Craig Campbell, age 34, of Mountain City, Tennessee passed away unexpectedly on Wednesday, February 24, 2010 at his residence. He was born on December 31, 1975 in Pontiac, Michigan to Earl and Barbara Elliott Campbell. He was preceded in death by his maternal grandfather, Warren Elliott; paternal grandparents, Lester and Dora Campbell; uncles: Wayne Branch and Paul Campbell. Eric was a devoted and loving father, putting God and his children first in his life. He enjoyed riding his motorcycle and was a graduate of Tennessee Technology Center. Eric was a member of Rock Springs Baptist Church.

Eric is survived by his parents, Earl and Barbara Elliott Campbell of Mountain City, Tennessee; his children: Abbi Campbell, Lester Campbell and Craig Campbell; maternal grandmother, Hazel Branch of Butler, Tennessee; three brothers: Jason Campbell and wife Sarah, Adrian Eller, of Mountain City, Tennessee and Earl Campbell Jr. and wife Melissa of Elizabethton, Tennessee; one sister, Debbie Mottern of Gray Station, Tennessee; special friend and mother of his children, Laura Weaver of Mountain City, Tennessee; nieces and nephews: Ethan Campbell, Shanta Bouton, Nicole Eller, Stephanie Widener, Andrea Eller, A.J. Eller, Jessica Jupin; special cousin, Daniel Branch; several other cousins, aunts, uncles and special friends survive.

A funeral service will be held at 3:00 p.m. on Sunday, February 28, 2010 from the Mountain City Funeral Home Chapel with Derl McCloud, Ronnie Manuel and Albert Perkins to officiate.
The family will receive friends from 1-3:00 p.m. on Sunday, prior to the service.
Graveside Service and Interment will follow from the Rock Springs Baptist Church Cemetery.
Active Pallbearers will be: Jason Campbell, Hearley Guinn, Brian Campbell, James Stout, Adrian Eller, Earl Campbell Jr., Daniel Branch and David Branch.

At other times, friends may call at the residence, 1037 Swift Hollow Road, Mountain City, Tennessee 37683.
jmo

Johnson City, TN

#24 Feb 27, 2010
obituary wrote:
Eric Craig Campbell
Eric Craig Campbell, age 34, of Mountain City, Tennessee passed away unexpectedly on Wednesday, February 24, 2010 at his residence. He was born on December 31, 1975 in Pontiac, Michigan to Earl and Barbara Elliott Campbell. He was preceded in death by his maternal grandfather, Warren Elliott; paternal grandparents, Lester and Dora Campbell; uncles: Wayne Branch and Paul Campbell. Eric was a devoted and loving father, putting God and his children first in his life. He enjoyed riding his motorcycle and was a graduate of Tennessee Technology Center. Eric was a member of Rock Springs Baptist Church.
Eric is survived by his parents, Earl and Barbara Elliott Campbell of Mountain City, Tennessee; his children: Abbi Campbell, Lester Campbell and Craig Campbell; maternal grandmother, Hazel Branch of Butler, Tennessee; three brothers: Jason Campbell and wife Sarah, Adrian Eller, of Mountain City, Tennessee and Earl Campbell Jr. and wife Melissa of Elizabethton, Tennessee; one sister, Debbie Mottern of Gray Station, Tennessee; special friend and mother of his children, Laura Weaver of Mountain City, Tennessee; nieces and nephews: Ethan Campbell, Shanta Bouton, Nicole Eller, Stephanie Widener, Andrea Eller, A.J. Eller, Jessica Jupin; special cousin, Daniel Branch; several other cousins, aunts, uncles and special friends survive.
A funeral service will be held at 3:00 p.m. on Sunday, February 28, 2010 from the Mountain City Funeral Home Chapel with Derl McCloud, Ronnie Manuel and Albert Perkins to officiate.
The family will receive friends from 1-3:00 p.m. on Sunday, prior to the service.
Graveside Service and Interment will follow from the Rock Springs Baptist Church Cemetery.
Active Pallbearers will be: Jason Campbell, Hearley Guinn, Brian Campbell, James Stout, Adrian Eller, Earl Campbell Jr., Daniel Branch and David Branch.
At other times, friends may call at the residence, 1037 Swift Hollow Road, Mountain City, Tennessee 37683.
What happened?
joetheplumber

Johnson City, TN

#25 Feb 27, 2010
jmo wrote:
<quoted text>What happened?
He passed away.
Cole Bird

United States

#26 Sep 12, 2010
I miss him so much!!! Sometimes I still wait for the phone to ring and it be him calling me. I miss you Uncle Eurcey!!!
No sympathy

Jonesborough, TN

#27 Sep 13, 2010
Cole Bird wrote:
I miss him so much!!! Sometimes I still wait for the phone to ring and it be him calling me. I miss you Uncle Eurcey!!!
And just when I hadn't seen a flat out creepy post in a while......
tru

Johnson City, TN

#28 Sep 14, 2010
No sympathy wrote:
<quoted text>
And just when I hadn't seen a flat out creepy post in a while......
You're here to make remarks that, get attention. You're getting the attention that you are soooo starved for. Now take your meds and go to sleepy-knowing that people are giving ya a bit of attention-poor lonely person!LOL!
Jess

Johnson City, TN

#29 Sep 15, 2010
Why bring this back when it was in FEB.???
ynotc

AOL

#30 Sep 15, 2010
was scott and amanda stout around him at that time?
WHATT

Johnson City, TN

#31 Sep 15, 2010
who is scott and amanda stout...you must have the wrong guy
IDK

Waverly, AL

#32 Sep 23, 2010
I didn't know. I have been out of town for awhile. This is so sad
looking

Johnson City, TN

#33 Jan 29, 2013
Sad
gOOgledeegOO

Abingdon, VA

#34 Jan 29, 2013
Oh noooo. Eric was such a nice person. To his family....You will be in my prayers and on my mind. Rest in Peace Eric....You WILL be missed!!!
A friend

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mountain City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
suboxin abuse 6 hr worker 1
longhorn football 7 hr Coach 5
Old/Valuable Coins 12 hr Asa 5
chicks with a nice booty 13 hr Asa 5
Connie and Jason Hodge 14 hr Jason and Connie ... 18
Snyderville 21 hr former resident 2
snitches in our county Tue some one who knows 29
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mountain City Mortgages