Who else thinks Tennessee SUCKS?

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

#41 Sep 9, 2012
A Wigger is a Caucasian person male or female who emulates a black person in every way..you've seen and heard them, very embarrassing. Hence the word Wigger is a play on the word [email protected]..

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#42 Sep 9, 2012
CombatEd wrote:
<quoted text>A Wigger is a Caucasian person male or female who emulates a black person in every way..you've seen and heard them, very embarrassing. Hence the word Wigger is a play on the word [email protected]..
Your answer didn't show up until I had already asked you to tell me. Yes, I've seen them, I've just never heard them called that before. We don't have many of those here. But, most of our Black People are very nice People, too. Not alot of "Street People", White or Black.

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

#43 Sep 9, 2012
Wigger...Ass hanging out, talks like a ghetto thug, loud music blasting from car, no respect for others around them, pants down around their ankles, tattoos right on the face, can't understand what they say, usually unkempt, crunk mouth (full set of gold teeth), car rims and tires cost more than the car, car stereo and speakers cost more than the car, don't work, live the thug life (drugs and alcohol), lives with relatives until they get kicked out for never paying for nothing, ends up in jail where they become the real thugs sex toy, gets out of prison with no education, no prospects of any kind then ends up on the government welfare and living with his "baby momma" until her parents kick him out for not looking for work and never paying for nothing, sells car for airline ticket to Los Angeles to make a Rap Demo tape, never makes tape, has money conned from him, moves to skid row gets hooked on heroin, then starts having his girlfriend prostitute for heroin money, gets busted and ends up in Folsom where he again becomes a real thugs sex toy, contracts Aids has unprotected sex with his girlfriend, she dies 5 years later from Aids, he gets arrested for armed robbery goes to San Quentin and becomes a sex toy for a real thug for then next 12 to 25 years....Wigger.

Location hidden

#44 Sep 9, 2012
CombatEd wrote:
Wigger...Ass hanging out, talks like a ghetto thug, loud music blasting from car, no respect for others around them, pants down around their ankles, tattoos right on the face, can't understand what they say, usually unkempt, crunk mouth (full set of gold teeth), car rims and tires cost more than the car, car stereo and speakers cost more than the car, don't work, live the thug life (drugs and alcohol), lives with relatives until they get kicked out for never paying for nothing, ends up in jail where they become the real thugs sex toy, gets out of prison with no education, no prospects of any kind then ends up on the government welfare and living with his "baby momma" until her parents kick him out for not looking for work and never paying for nothing, sells car for airline ticket to Los Angeles to make a Rap Demo tape, never makes tape, has money conned from him, moves to skid row gets hooked on heroin, then starts having his girlfriend prostitute for heroin money, gets busted and ends up in Folsom where he again becomes a real thugs sex toy, contracts Aids has unprotected sex with his girlfriend, she dies 5 years later from Aids, he gets arrested for armed robbery goes to San Quentin and becomes a sex toy for a real thug for then next 12 to 25 years....Wigger.
WOW! We have a lot of Druggies and Drug Dealers, but I could count on one hand the People that we have like that and they all moved in here from somewhere else and stay out of sight, for the most part.
You're describing the Residents of a Big City Ghetto. You know, the place you don't even drive through, but see on TV every night on the Crime Report.
Theantiredneck

Morristown, TN

#45 Sep 10, 2012
CombatEd wrote:
A Wigger is a Caucasian person male or female who emulates a black person in every way..you've seen and heard them, very embarrassing. Hence the word Wigger is a play on the word [email protected]..
It means white trash as of 2012 it's less skin color and more behavior to be truthful and redneck are white trash no matter if "their" millionairs or Mcdonalds employee's! Trash is trash and child or adult child wigger is just that and nothing any redneck circle lover will ever change that fact!
Theantiredneck

Morristown, TN

#46 Sep 10, 2012
Really Sassy wrote:
Ed, tell me what a "Wigger" is. I really don't know.
You and your people, your state and it's culture!

Location hidden

#47 Sep 10, 2012
Theantiredneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You and your people, your state and it's culture!
Look, I'm not real fond of TN. either, nor the Southern States, in general. They're alittle backward, as far as States go and most of them are Poor States with everything that means for the Residents. But, having said that, what State are you from? Don't criticize TN, unless you're willing to tell us what State you're comparing it to, or at least, what other area of the Country!

Location hidden

#48 Sep 10, 2012
I love some of the Southern States that have preserved their heritage, though, like Savannah, GA. with it's renovated Plantation Homes and ambience. I don't know what it would be like to live there, but I think some of the area is beautiful. So, who knows, maybe I was "Scarlett O'Hara-like" , in a former Life. LOL!
TN Resident

Banner Elk, NC

#49 Sep 11, 2012
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Look, I'm not real fond of TN. either, nor the Southern States, in general. They're alittle backward, as far as States go and most of them are Poor States with everything that means for the Residents. But, having said that, what State are you from? Don't criticize TN, unless you're willing to tell us what State you're comparing it to, or at least, what other area of the Country!
Don't let most of the topix trollers be the determining factor of how people are in TN. I know there are a lot of backwards people here, but then again, they seem to be everywhere nowadays!

Location hidden

#50 Sep 11, 2012
TN Resident wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't let most of the topix trollers be the determining factor of how people are in TN. I know there are a lot of backwards people here, but then again, they seem to be everywhere nowadays!
Oh trust me, I don't let the Topix Trolls influence me about ANYTHING!
My statement is based on not always living in TN. and having Friends in many other States.
The Antiredneck

Morristown, TN

#51 Sep 11, 2012
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm in East Tennessee, not from here lived most of my life in Florida! My wigger redneck family is from right where Tennessee, Virginia and Kentucky come together! I know these dumb fat mouthed, mentally ill wiggers better than they know themselves inside and out, up, down, sideways and in any dimension you wish to debate, anyone that try to defend or act like the south isn't full of deluded retards that lie and manipulate as much as they breath are just foolish children or adult children with no clue to reality past the wigger bubble around "their" heads, period! Anything else?
The Antiredneck

Morristown, TN

#52 Sep 11, 2012
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh trust me, I don't let the Topix Trolls influence me about ANYTHING!
My statement is based on not always living in TN. and having Friends in many other States.
Who cares? People that try to defend Tennesse or flap "their" mouth against the facts and truth have no weight and no say in anything! This is a fact, past tense and is not up for debate! Judgment is over and known by all that are not idiot rednecks so when a deluded wigger opens it's mouth to the contrary is just entertainment to be laughed at!It's also a treat to watch redneck trolls use the word troll to describe others that speak the truth about rednecks and the south!

Location hidden

#53 Sep 11, 2012
The Antiredneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm in East Tennessee, not from here lived most of my life in Florida! My wigger redneck family is from right where Tennessee, Virginia and Kentucky come together! I know these dumb fat mouthed, mentally ill wiggers better than they know themselves inside and out, up, down, sideways and in any dimension you wish to debate, anyone that try to defend or act like the south isn't full of deluded retards that lie and manipulate as much as they breath are just foolish children or adult children with no clue to reality past the wigger bubble around "their" heads, period! Anything else?
TN People do love to Lie and Gossip, as well as Manipulate and it's worse on the Internet because it makes it a lot easier for them to do all three! I know, believe me!

Location hidden

#54 Sep 11, 2012
I should have added Southern People, in general...not just TN. People love to lie , gossip, and manipulate other People. They seem to get some kind of a sick thrill out of it, like they think it gives them so kind of an advantage over the Person they do it to, when actually they're taking advantage of the Other Person's Trusting Nature!
I've had it done to me more times than I can count. But, what they don't realize is that most of us choose to be trusting of our Fellow Man until we see proof that they aren't trustworthy, because we are sensible enough to know that we might be wrong, in our assessment and we understand how hurtful that can be to the Other Person.
lilly

New Orleans, LA

#55 Sep 11, 2012
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
TN People do love to Lie and Gossip, as well as Manipulate and it's worse on the Internet because it makes it a lot easier for them to do all three! I know, believe me!
u shud no.
uncle jed loves ellie mae

Robstown, TX

#56 Sep 12, 2012
CombatEd wrote:
Wigger...Ass hanging out, talks like a ghetto thug, loud music blasting from car, no respect for others around them, pants down around their ankles, tattoos right on the face, can't understand what they say, usually unkempt, crunk mouth (full set of gold teeth), car rims and tires cost more than the car, car stereo and speakers cost more than the car, don't work, live the thug life (drugs and alcohol), lives with relatives until they get kicked out for never paying for nothing, ends up in jail where they become the real thugs sex toy, gets out of prison with no education, no prospects of any kind then ends up on the government welfare and living with his "baby momma" until her parents kick him out for not looking for work and never paying for nothing, sells car for airline ticket to Los Angeles to make a Rap Demo tape, never makes tape, has money conned from him, moves to skid row gets hooked on heroin, then starts having his girlfriend prostitute for heroin !!money, gets busted and ends up in Folsom where he again becomes a real thugs sex toy, contracts Aids has unprotected sex with his girlfriend, she dies 5 years later from Aids, he gets arrested for armed robbery goes to San Quentin and becomes a sex toy for a real thug for then next 12 to 25 years....Wigger.
love it, good job
The antiredneck

Morristown, TN

#57 Sep 13, 2012
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
You people really are dumb, all of you are internet troll of the highest order and after you flap your ignorant mouths then you say everything backward and are clueless to how ridiculous you sound, you don't have the right to say other people are something when infact the things are other people are really you and your dumb to know it! Your people aren't even at the table, your the issue, your the problem and your experience is so limited that all you know is to make the same idiots points of view that all the other stupid people around you make, it's one the things to laugh at when rednecks try and speak like their clever when in fact they come of as idiots! Good Luck at descibing yourself and everyone around you as if it were other people! Laughs!
The antiredneck

Morristown, TN

#58 Sep 13, 2012
Rednecks aren't credible and their comments are not listened to! Rednecks will say anythng and fake anything and are nothing but children, i know it and so does everyone else and nothing some stupid fake redneck does or says will ever change the truth!

Location hidden

#59 Sep 13, 2012
The antiredneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You people really are dumb, all of you are internet troll of the highest order and after you flap your ignorant mouths then you say everything backward and are clueless to how ridiculous you sound, you don't have the right to say other people are something when infact the things are other people are really you and your dumb to know it! Your people aren't even at the table, your the issue, your the problem and your experience is so limited that all you know is to make the same idiots points of view that all the other stupid people around you make, it's one the things to laugh at when rednecks try and speak like their clever when in fact they come of as idiots! Good Luck at descibing yourself and everyone around you as if it were other people! Laughs!
You have no idea how wrong you are about me, obviously! Or, maybe you do? Trolls are famous for doing exactly what you described and blaming it on other Posters!
Theantiredneck

Morristown, TN

#60 Sep 13, 2012
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
You have no idea how wrong you are about me, obviously! Or, maybe you do? Trolls are famous for doing exactly what you described and blaming it on other Posters!
I know whats comming out of your mouth and at this point your dancing around like flip flopper! No redneck will ever misdirect me, confuse me or present any kind of asymmetric distraction that will in any way alter the scientific facts of the subject i am comenting on nor gain then any ground whatsoever,nor will any of them trick people into thinking these facts are not just that! This is not a contest or a debate this is a history lesson and no redneck circle lover will ever be at the table to change it! Lady repeating my words back to me like they have some meaning for you or trying to quickly turn what your doing and saying as if it were other only makes you look like an idiot and is what most dumb rednecks try and do and is one of the reasons their laughed at and not taken seriously, their giggling children and BS artist, liars and fakes that only fool themselves and prove to everyone the circle culture is a bant of pussys not tough intellectuals that win at their games! Good Luck troll!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mountain City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jessica Greer (Oct '12) 1 hr Youknow 8
Who's who? Fri Haven 1
benji reece (Jun '12) Fri Worried 8
What in the world. Happen to this guy Fri Jollyguy 2
God is great beer is good people are crazy (Aug '16) Aug 17 OneTime 12
Food Country Aug 17 CraiglistKillerTh... 7
Parkdale Mills (May '11) Aug 17 SloMO 98

Mountain City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance