TBI offers reward for information abo...

TBI offers reward for information about Johnson County double-murder

There are 21 comments on the TriCities.com story from Feb 2, 2012, titled TBI offers reward for information about Johnson County double-murder. In it, TriCities.com reports that:

The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation today is offering a reward for information leading to an arrest of the person or persons responsible for the shooting deaths of a Johnson County couple earlier this week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TriCities.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Honey Bee

Johnson City, TN

#1 Feb 2, 2012
HoW much? is it cash or check
abc

Johnson City, TN

#2 Feb 2, 2012
what damn difference does it make? if you know something, you should turn in what you know regardless of the reward. if you were killed as well as your significant other & left a small child behind & someone had information, wouldn't you want them to pass it on for you & get justice for yourself, your significant other, & your child? idiots. money truly is the root of all evil. you're more concerned about the reward than getting a killer off the streets. YOU'RE PATHETIC.
doe resident

Johnson City, TN

#3 Feb 2, 2012
If anyone knows,they should turn these people in.Turn them in b/c It is the right thing to do.Too many people have died in our county and their death was never avenged.Do it for this baby so that there will be a closure when he is old enough to know what happened and put at least half this reward into a savings account for him.

“Most people are "C" students”

Since: Sep 07

Right here

#4 Feb 2, 2012
abc wrote:
if you were killed as well as your significant other & left a small child behind & someone had information, wouldn't you want them to pass it on...? idiots.
No. Mostly because I'D BE DEAD, Idiot.
Chelsea C

Jefferson, NC

#5 Feb 2, 2012
IKHM, quit being a smartass. That was a hypothetical question. I know that if something happened to me, I would not wish my family to spend the rest of THEIR lives wondering what exactly happened. It's called CLOSURE. It's the VERY LEAST this family needs right now. You clearly have no filter or sympathy. Please stay off the forums concerning this situation unless you have something compassionate to say, jerkoff.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#6 Feb 2, 2012
I just want to offer my condolences to the family and also the town. I know the shock and grief you are all feeling right now. Two years and 4 months ago I was notified that my brother had been murdered there in Mt. City. It still feels like it happened yesterday. I am learning to live with my pain because I have come to realize it will never go away. Itís nice to see your community standing behind this family because catching the people who did this and prosecuting them to the fullest will be the only closure the survivors of this family will ever have. I pray that people will speak up and tell all they know. Do it for this innocent little baby. I have learned that justice will only be served when those who are not injured by these crimes feel as indignant as those who are. This is so true. My heart goes out to those who are hurting.

Right here

#7 Feb 2, 2012
Chelsea C wrote:
Please stay off the forums concerning this situation unless you have something compassionate to say, jerkoff.
I have a better idea. Start a new forum -- not a new topic, a whole new forum -- perhaps named "Something Compassionate To Say -- No Realism Allowed".
dreamcatcher

Johnson City, TN

#8 Feb 2, 2012
wonder if anyone is planning a candlelight vigil for them. I know that the funerals are going to be held together on Saturday afternoon

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#9 Feb 2, 2012
dreamcatcher wrote:
wonder if anyone is planning a candlelight vigil for them. I know that the funerals are going to be held together on Saturday afternoon
Oh, that's going to be such a heart-wrenching day for everybody!
God Knows

Johnson City, TN

#10 Feb 3, 2012
God know's who comitted this horrible crime and no matter where they are or what they may think they are getting away with they are wrong, somewhere in God's time they will pay. I am like everybody else and would Love to see the one who did this PAY Dearly. but Let's all keep praying that God bring's to Light who did this.These people are out there somewhere and it is scary because if they could look at a mother holding her baby and shoot her then there is nothing they wont do. So lets keep praying for this family.
Webster

Johnson City, TN

#11 Feb 4, 2012
Chelsea C wrote:
IKHM, quit being a smartass. That was a hypothetical question. I know that if something happened to me, I would not wish my family to spend the rest of THEIR lives wondering what exactly happened. It's called CLOSURE. It's the VERY LEAST this family needs right now. You clearly have no filter or sympathy. Please stay off the forums concerning this situation unless you have something compassionate to say, jerkoff.
Chelsea, "IKHW" is nothing more than troll spam on this forum, just scroll right past him whenever you see his posts pop up...you know, like you would spam on your e-mail.
trying to help

Johnson City, TN

#12 Feb 4, 2012
i was on my way to mtn city that morning and i rode by there about 5 til 6 and a light colored car pulled out in front of me they did not stop for the stop sign and they sped off but i just thought there goes another as*hole that cant drive im pretty sure it was a 4 door car but i dont rembember much and i wish i did
Carolann

Fleetwood, NC

#13 Feb 4, 2012
trying to help wrote:
i was on my way to mtn city that morning and i rode by there about 5 til 6 and a light colored car pulled out in front of me they did not stop for the stop sign and they sped off but i just thought there goes another as*hole that cant drive im pretty sure it was a 4 door car but i dont rembember much and i wish i did
Have you reported this to the sheriff's dept? This could very well be a clue/help. Sometimes it's the smallest thing that helps solve a crime.
Support

Johnson City, TN

#14 Feb 4, 2012
trying to help wrote:
You need to let the TBI no this ASAP.
Dawn

Johnson City, TN

#15 Feb 4, 2012
trying to help wrote:
Did you report this? Could be alot of help.
smartass depresed

Johnson City, TN

#16 Feb 4, 2012
trying to help wrote:
That really narrow's it down! but yes you do!

Right here

#17 Feb 4, 2012
Webster wrote:
Chelsea, "IKHW" is nothing more than troll spam on this forum, just scroll right past him whenever you see his posts pop up...you know, like you would spam on your e-mail.
Pay attention, "Webster". "Chelsea" was talking to and about "IKHM", not "IKHW".

“Uzi Does It”

Since: Nov 08

UZILAND

#18 Feb 11, 2012
abc wrote:
if you were killed as well as your significant other & left a small child behind & someone had information, wouldn't you want them to pass it on for you & get justice for yourself, your significant other, & your child? idiots.
LOL, dead meat don't know or want nothing, duncetard. LOL.

“Uzi Does It”

UZILAND

#19 Feb 11, 2012
doe resident wrote:
Do it for this baby so that there will be a closure when he is old enough to know what happened and put at least half this reward into a savings account for him.
Two things, dilbert.

1) how could someone leave the baby alive without any parents, that was simply cruel, they could have spared one more bullet to help the baby out of it's misery, don't you think?

2) giving the reward to the kid would defeat the purpose of the definition of a reward, it would then become WELFARE. We wouldn't want the kid to start out it's life feeling entitled to welfare, now would we?

“Uzi Does It”

UZILAND

#20 Feb 11, 2012
trying to help wrote:
Nice made up story, but I don't think you'll get the reward, LOL.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mountain City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
how many remember this? 7 hr Bill_Lewis 7
Parents taking responsibility for their kids 12 hr None ya business 10
Seasalt 12 hr Adam2 3
Fair Rides 13 hr Daisy 2
Mike dugger (May '16) 21 hr GRANNY123 12
Rainbow 23 hr McSmurf 3
Mental People Wed New York 6

Mountain City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance