First Prev
of 10
Next Last
hey hay

United States

#1 Jun 1, 2011
anyone heae about the guy that jumped/fell off the butler bridge yesterday?was going to the bank in butler,and seen all the commotion.The Johnson city press just said a man fell off the bridge.How does someone accidently fall off a bridge??LMBO...anyone hear?
okthen

Greensboro, NC

#2 Jun 1, 2011
y would you laugh your butt off, maybe they got too close to the edge. Your sense of humor SUX!!!!
come on

Kingsport, TN

#3 Jun 1, 2011
hey hay wrote:
anyone heae about the guy that jumped/fell off the butler bridge yesterday?was going to the bank in butler,and seen all the commotion.The Johnson city press just said a man fell off the bridge.How does someone accidently fall off a bridge??LMBO...anyone hear?
Yeah thats not funny Laughing and someone that falls off the bridge.You need to grow up and realize that thats not some to laugh about YOU STUPID IDIOT.
hey hay

United States

#4 Jun 1, 2011
come on wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah thats not funny Laughing and someone that falls off the bridge.You need to grow up and realize that thats not some to laugh about YOU STUPID IDIOT.
comeon........he was sitting on the bridge think about it,,he didnt die....idiot
hmmmmm

United States

#5 Jun 1, 2011
anyone who sits on thre edge of a bridge as high as that one???OH WELL
hmmmmm

United States

#6 Jun 2, 2011
well,the truth.....the dummy jumped
hmmm

Elizabethton, TN

#7 Jun 2, 2011
I went by after it apparently happened. there was a shirt on the railing of the bridge halfway across it, and there were cops Stationed on one side looking down. Apparently someone I know also saw the boat they use to drag the lake being towed up towards the lake, which I can only guess as that was what the cops were looking at from the top of the bridge. There was also appeared to have been an abandoned car (think it was a white honda) on the opposite side of the bridge from where the cops where parked and looking.
I went by the next morning and the shirt and car where both gone.
you people need a life

Johnson City, TN

#8 Jun 2, 2011
people jump off there all the time.
the cops always stop us but no one fell off the bridge.

here is a video of us having fun last summer jumping off butler bridge

usedtolivethere

Indian Trail, NC

#9 Jun 2, 2011
maybe he was just going swiming! It has been kinda hot latley! people used to do it all the time back in the day.
hmmm

Elizabethton, TN

#10 Jun 2, 2011
yeah I've seen some people jump off from the frame work underneath, but jumping from the top of the bridge is pretty much suicide.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#11 Jun 2, 2011
hmmm wrote:
yeah I've seen some people jump off from the frame work underneath, but jumping from the top of the bridge is pretty much suicide.
BINGO! Was that the intent? I'm afraid that we're going to see alot of that type of thing, if our economy & our way of Life doesn't improve, in this Country. People just can't cope with alot of what's going on.
Severe Mental Depression is going to become a way of Life for too many People. That's why we all need to try to find pleasure & satisfaction in the simplier things in Life, & try to keep our sense if humor. Laughter really is the best medicine & now, there's scientific facts to prove it.

“all i can be is myself ”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#12 Jun 2, 2011
Really-Really wrote:
<quoted text>
BINGO! Was that the intent? I'm afraid that we're going to see alot of that type of thing, if our economy & our way of Life doesn't improve, in this Country. People just can't cope with alot of what's going on.
Severe Mental Depression is going to become a way of Life for too many People. That's why we all need to try to find pleasure & satisfaction in the simplier things in Life, & try to keep our sense if humor. Laughter really is the best medicine & now, there's scientific facts to prove it.
stop pretending like you know everything and everyone,and using the internet as your backup on everything! You don't know everything including the person that this topic is about! I do and I'm not saying any names or if he was doing it for fun or other reasons! Just leave it alone! And this goes to everyone not just you! Leave it alone

Location hidden

#13 Jun 2, 2011
Katie Augustine wrote:
<quoted text> stop pretending like you know everything and everyone,and using the internet as your backup on everything! You don't know everything including the person that this topic is about! I do and I'm not saying any names or if he was doing it for fun or other reasons! Just leave it alone! And this goes to everyone not just you! Leave it alone
Why did you jump me? I didn't say or even imply that I know this Person. I asked the question," was that the intent?????"
I, then, went on to make a general statement about our Society & the problems that our Country is facing & what it is doing to or may do to SOME People!
And from THAT...you come up with this Post? What is your problem because you've definitely got one, IMO!
Some of you People sure wouldn't be good Poker Players because all anybody would have to say is, "Give me another card" & you'd jump straight up & start shouting, "OK, you caught me, I rigged the deck, I cheated, I admit it...how did you know?" GEEZ!

Location hidden

#14 Jun 2, 2011
And one more thing, TOOTS, for your information, I do know alot of things & alot of People because I've been places, experienced things, been involved in things, & met alot of different kinds of People in the process. Just because you haven't had the opportunity or taken the initiative to do the same, is a failure on your part, not mine!
So, get your own Act together instead of criticizing me, because I do have mine together & always have had!
And above all else...LEARN TO READ!

Location hidden

#15 Jun 2, 2011
Haha that's the last thing I want to do is get " involved" with the things and people in that town,that's why I'm moving,and I said that post wasn't just for you,it was for everyone and I put that so you would know that everything I put there WASNT just for you,so you learn to read!

Location hidden

#16 Jun 2, 2011
Katie Augustine wrote:
Haha that's the last thing I want to do is get " involved" with the things and people in that town,that's why I'm moving,and I said that post wasn't just for you,it was for everyone and I put that so you would know that everything I put there WASNT just for you,so you learn to read!
What does you first sentence say? Not only can't you read, you can't even remember what you posted!

Location hidden

#17 Jun 2, 2011
O.....m......g..... You are mighty stupid! I can't explain anything to you,you just don't understand,ill try again,I said,not everything was meant for you!!!!! Some of it,yes. But not everything! Does that help you? Lmao

Location hidden

#18 Jun 2, 2011
Katie Augustine wrote:
O.....m......g..... You are mighty stupid! I can't explain anything to you,you just don't understand,ill try again,I said,not everything was meant for you!!!!! Some of it,yes. But not everything! Does that help you? Lmao
The "some of it", is what I take exception to! Why don't you just admit it & address the part that I pointed out to you? You had no reason to jump me & if you're not Person enough to admit your mistake, then I have nothing else to say to you, because you're not worth the time & effort!
BTW, judging by the answers you have on your Profile, either you're not too bright or getting off the drugs might help you see some of your mistakes, or both!

Location hidden

#19 Jun 2, 2011
Really-Really wrote:
<quoted text>
The "some of it", is what I take exception to! Why don't you just admit it & address the part that I pointed out to you? You had no reason to jump me & if you're not Person enough to admit your mistake, then I have nothing else to say to you, because you're not worth the time & effort!
BTW, judging by the answers you have on your Profile, either you're not too bright or getting off the drugs might help you see some of your mistakes, or both!
listen here bitch,unlike more then half the population of mountain city I don't use drugs,and my answers are they way I want them to be because this site is a joke,has been and always will be,so those answers are showing that I didn't and don't care what people have to say,want to see and read about the real me? Go find me on facebook before you go judging people you don't know,living in that town,and being called a drug addict. When someone is not is really offensive,yeah you might be a lot older then me,and I've went to school with your son so that means your old enough to be my mother,probably older then that,so act your age and quit harassing people on this dumb site!
HAHA

United States

#20 Jun 2, 2011
Katie Augustine wrote:
Katie, you have been saying your moving since High school. Time to s@@it or get off the pot girl.. Your going to do like most of the people from MTN.City NOTHING

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mountain City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
wobin 40 min tanya 4
isiah ross and his woman 1 hr nosey rosie 1
what do you think of kenneth roark and star jones 2 hr bigdog 2
Anna Reece 2 hr Thin Blue Line 9
The male wh**** in Johnson county. 3 hr Gena 7
Ethan clawson 4 hr theone 2
Danyale Elliott 4 hr Curious 3
More from around the web

Mountain City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE