wondering

Johnson City, TN

#1 Mar 23, 2013
does anyone know who was found today dead forge creek?
tnmtngirl

Greer, SC

#2 Mar 23, 2013
Any news
Local

Jonesborough, TN

#3 Mar 24, 2013
Male, female? age? recent? foul play? no, undoubtedly self-inflicted
granny

Johnson City, TN

#4 Mar 24, 2013
If the family wanted you to know, they would have posted a response on here.

“Most people are "C" students”

Since: Sep 07

Right here

#5 Mar 25, 2013
granny wrote:
If the family wanted you to know, they would have posted a response on here.
Assuming, of course, that the family is brain dead enough to participate on here.
look whos talking

Johnson City, TN

#6 Mar 25, 2013
brain dead, says one of the most frequent posters on topix.
Joyce

Johnson City, TN

#7 Mar 25, 2013
It was a old lady up Hubert Taylor Road. Her family call the law to go check on her. When Chris Dunn got their he was already gone. So he called and told them a DOA. To send an ambulance.
TheHumanity

Jonesborough, TN

#8 Mar 25, 2013
Her family called the law to check on her?
nene

Lawndale, NC

#9 Mar 25, 2013
TheHumanity wrote:
Her family called the law to check on her?
Yeah dear it is called a welfare check. They were called to see if everything with the individual was alright.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#10 Mar 27, 2013
I know him well wrote:
<quoted text>
Assuming, of course, that the family is brain dead enough to participate on here.
IKHW, where have you been? I am sooo glad to see you back and that you're alright.
I asked about you a few days ago and somebody told me something that wasn't true.
You don't have to talk to me and I know you won't, but just know that I truly am glad that you're on here and seem to be doing well.:)
Curious

Jonesborough, TN

#11 Mar 27, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
IKHW, where have you been? I am sooo glad to see you back and that you're alright.
I asked about you a few days ago and somebody told me something that wasn't true.
You don't have to talk to me and I know you won't, but just know that I truly am glad that you're on here and seem to be doing well.:)
How do you arrive at your conclusion "seem to be doing well"?
so stupid

Johnson City, TN

#12 Mar 27, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
IKHW, where have you been? I am sooo glad to see you back and that you're alright.
I asked about you a few days ago and somebody told me something that wasn't true.
You don't have to talk to me and I know you won't, but just know that I truly am glad that you're on here and seem to be doing well.:)
laughing at u hahahahahahahahaha!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#13 Mar 27, 2013
Curious wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you arrive at your conclusion "seem to be doing well"?
Well...if he's able to post on Topix, it's pretty obvious to me that what was posted about him, wasn't correct! So, ANYTHING better than that is "doing well", comparatively, IMO!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#14 Mar 27, 2013
so stupid wrote:
<quoted text>laughing at u hahahahahahahahaha!
Anytime I can give you a good laugh to improve your day, I'm happy to be of assistance. After all, Laughter is the best medicine, so they say. No need to Thank Me, I was glad to do it.:)
Curious

Jonesborough, TN

#15 Mar 27, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Well...if he's able to post on Topix, it's pretty obvious to me that what was posted about him, wasn't correct! So, ANYTHING better than that is "doing well", comparatively, IMO!
Oh, I had not seen thst Topix rumor.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mountain City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Child hit by car at Roan Creek elementary school 56 min pickleqt4eva 14
Vance Henderson 3 hr Fed--up 1
clean town up 3 hr Fed--up 6
Negroes are closer to Apes than Humans. 15 hr I know him well 13
Leash law 15 hr I know him well 7
A Far, Far Better President 16 hr JCo Res 71
Son murdered mom 5 years ago?????? (Mar '10) Tue cwhitehead 33

Mountain City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mountain City Mortgages