rebel

Marion, NC

#1 Aug 27, 2013
I cant belive they let them keep it open,you talk about nasty

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#2 Aug 28, 2013
I think pat is doing a great job there. My husband and I eat there prob twice a week and never have we had a bad meal.
Frequent Eater

Smartt, TN

#3 Aug 28, 2013
The store is very clean. Rebel must have personal issues.
True

Johnson City, TN

#4 Aug 28, 2013
The lady that owns the store is a sweet person, clean, and a great cook. And, very pleasant to talk to! Go by and have dinner, enjoy!

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#5 Aug 28, 2013
Amen! Pat has the best coleslaw,
Well she can cook anything and make it great! She is an amazing person!
tngal

Jonesborough, TN

#6 Aug 29, 2013
went there once - no bacon---no pancake mix "til the truck comes" owner not there--wont be back
fred

Murfreesboro, TN

#7 Sep 7, 2013
Went in to get lunch fri,the lady that was cooking keep digging at her under arms under her shrit and i never seen her wash her hands .i think they need gloves on .o never mind i want be back
kim

Jonesborough, TN

#8 Sep 8, 2013
Is it for sale?
fred

Calhoun, TN

#9 Sep 9, 2013
Yes i heard she is about to.lose it
Frequent Eater

Hixson, TN

#10 Sep 9, 2013
U people are a bunch of ignorant long tongued gossipers who have nothing better to do than talk about other people regardless if it is true or not. If your life centers around what is going on in that store then I suggest you get a life! Who is next? Oh let me guess, Farmers. Ignorant!
fred

Murfreesboro, TN

#11 Sep 9, 2013
pats name is wrote all over that post,u should have.just.put your name on it because we all Know that u done it .farmes is a good place maybe you need to go get some tips from them.
Frequent Eater

Dillsboro, NC

#12 Sep 10, 2013
Believe me, my name is not Pat. Farmers is a great place to eat and so is Neva General. I was simply referring to how you ignorant people bash different businesses with owners who work hard. You clearly have never worked.
coon hunter

Banner Elk, NC

#13 Sep 12, 2013
tngal wrote:
went there once - no bacon---no pancake mix "til the truck comes" owner not there--wont be back
no smokes ether.u all aint seen a coon dog on cross mnt hav you cll roy if you do.
lols

Jonesborough, TN

#14 Sep 21, 2013
??
rad

Easley, SC

#15 Sep 22, 2013
kim wrote:
Is it for sale?
id say it will be for sale she can't keep nothing open she run callalantee atv campground down and it closed lmao she put her dad thr hll and look where he is now thanks to her! Rip paul brown you was a great man but ur girl is trash
Open

Johnson City, TN

#16 Oct 13, 2013
Open
Fred

Maggie Valley, NC

#17 Oct 15, 2013
Poor ole pat she mite as well go a head and shut the doors .she has a gambling prob
Pappy

Johnson City, TN

#18 Oct 26, 2013
smokes are high but they'll fix u a mighy fine breakfast, cheap too! roan valley beats em evrytime on bacon egg n cheese biscuts thguh

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mountain City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Negroes are closer to Apes than Humans. 1 hr Homer 18
derrick mcdaniel and sasha main 9 hr Kayla 3
Hypothetical Question 12 hr Cecil the MilkMan 5
tti 18 hr somebody 23
Kayla Jennings (Jun '16) 20 hr ooooo 39
Seth Little Sat What_the_f--- 19
Mimi and Ricky Huffman and Jessica and Steven p... (Sep '13) Sat Getaeyebrowpencile 20

Mountain City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mountain City Mortgages