Who was the lady that was killed in B...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
MtnCityTpx

Bluff City, TN

#22 Jan 9, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you didn't set me off. I just felt that I needed to fully explain, again, why I truthfully like IKHW's posts....well, most of them, anyway. And I can truthfully tell you that I haven't even formed a Mental Image, in my Mind, of what IKHW may or may not look like. He/She is alittle too sarcastic for me to be around 24/7, but on Topix, he/she brings a smile to my face most of the time, when I read his/her Posts.
But, in defense of him/her, that sarcasm may just come in spirts, instead of being 24/7 because I notice that he/she likes to "hit and run"...throw out a few zingers and then, he's gone!
I think it's just a mind agility game with him/her, just to keep the brain in shape, with the quick come-backs.
I've mentioned before that I think there is a very good likelihood that he is a Female, based on his Avatar alone. But, somebody had an answer for that, that I didn't buy, but I let it pass.
Yep, that avatar and the moniker are puzzles inside conundrums shrouded in mystery. Then you throw in that obsessive analysis of opinion and his judgmental and unforgiving attitudes! I think you end up with one conflicted (some would say) MFer!
However, I like him.:-)
flbrat

Vero Beach, FL

#23 Jan 9, 2013
MtnCityTpx wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, that avatar and the moniker are puzzles inside conundrums shrouded in mystery. Then you throw in that obsessive analysis of opinion and his judgmental and unforgiving attitudes! I think you end up with one conflicted (some would say) MFer!
However, I like him.:-)
I have no real issue with IKHW. She uses blunt logic which some find harsh. I do not always agree, but since she has a right to her opinion I just get over it.
BorderLine

Johnson City, TN

#24 Jan 9, 2013
flbrat wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no real issue with IKHW. She uses blunt logic which some find harsh. I do not always agree, but since she has a right to her opinion I just get over it.
There just seems to be so much hatred in the person, do ya think? Seeming to rejoice when someone is killed in a tragic accident has IMO, issues bordering insanity. YES!
MtnCityTpx

Bluff City, TN

#25 Jan 9, 2013
I think he has a very high opinion of the human potential. Willfully doing wrong and making poor decisions really burn him because we are capable of so much better.* When we mess up willfully, we deserve what we get. Therefore he says, "Die, you idiot...

*well, most of us are capable of so much better!:-)
flbrat

Vero Beach, FL

#26 Jan 9, 2013
BorderLine wrote:
<quoted text>There just seems to be so much hatred in the person, do ya think? Seeming to rejoice when someone is killed in a tragic accident has IMO, issues bordering insanity. YES!
I think IKHW uses bluntness gets the point across. It gets the attention she is looking for. Her point is loud and clearly heard. Not knowing the back story I try not to hate the hater. Maybe a loud motorcycle ran over her dog.
MtnCityTpx

Bluff City, TN

#27 Jan 9, 2013
flbrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Not knowing the back story I try not to hate the hater. Maybe a loud motorcycle ran over her dog.
Bwahahaha! Waving a Bible as he went by? Thumping it would have been dangerous.
flbrat

Vero Beach, FL

#28 Jan 9, 2013
MtnCityTpx wrote:
<quoted text>
Bwahahaha! Waving a Bible as he went by? Thumping it would have been dangerous.
Are we supposed to judge her or help her see the way?
MtnCityTpx

Bluff City, TN

#29 Jan 9, 2013
flbrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Neither? I suggest we enjoy his posts (99%) and leave the judging to a higher power than that found here on MC Tpix.
MtnCityTpx

Bluff City, TN

#30 Jan 9, 2013
By the way, when was it decided that Ikhw was a female poster?
flbrat

Vero Beach, FL

#31 Jan 9, 2013
MtnCityTpx wrote:
By the way, when was it decided that Ikhw was a female poster?
I decided this because that is how I want to view the poster. Could be a guy, but who really cares?

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#33 Jan 9, 2013
LMAO! I wonder if he /she is reading all of this and if so, what thoughts are going through his/her mind? LOL!

I might not really want to know....If I really knew. Lol!

You have to admit one thing, if nothing else...he/she is definitely "unique" for this area.:)

Location hidden

#34 Jan 9, 2013
flbrat wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think INHW is the kind of Person that you're going to, "help her see the way" and you're braver than I am, if you would even attempt it! Lol!

Location hidden

#35 Jan 9, 2013
...IKHW...(Sorry IKHW, it was a typo). Lol!

Well, I get an "F minus"!:)
flbrat

Vero Beach, FL

#36 Jan 9, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think INHW is the kind of Person that you're going to, "help her see the way" and you're braver than I am, if you would even attempt it! Lol!
I have no problem attempting. It does not prove bravery, just willingness to share. I do not pound faith, I just believe.

Location hidden

#37 Jan 9, 2013
flbrat wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no problem attempting. It does not prove bravery, just willingness to share. I do not pound faith, I just believe.
Do so at your own risk...is all I can say.:)
dubb

Damascus, VA

#38 Jan 11, 2013
Anna Marie

Runnè

Butler, TN - Anna Marie Runnè, 26, died due to injuries sustained in a four wheeler accident on Saturday, January 5, 2013 in TN.
Ssdd

Summerville, SC

#39 Jan 16, 2013
Her name was Anna Marie Runne.Very sweet woman.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mountain City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
wheres wood? 3 hr top one 4
Brittany Dugger 3 hr cotton 4
Electrician needed 8 hr Road Crew 10
Rachael -Roark-Williams (Sep '10) 17 hr Mind blown 53
tti Fri WhatThe 2
brandon roark and bennet boy on bikes. Fri WhatThe 2
Monie may Nov 30 citygal1959 5

Mountain City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance