ref to amber coffey

Boone, NC

#1 Apr 2, 2010
amber coffey has a heart of gold. she just made bad choices in life. you need a good parent to show you the correct way in life and she has never had that from her dad. he is about worthless
uptown

Johnson City, TN

#2 Apr 2, 2010
ref to amber coffey wrote:
amber coffey has a heart of gold. she just made bad choices in life. you need a good parent to show you the correct way in life and she has never had that from her dad. he is about worthless
Who is her Dad?

“be true in your heart”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#3 Apr 3, 2010
I dont know
resident

United States

#4 Apr 4, 2010
uptown wrote:
<quoted text>Who is her Dad?
There use to be another thread on here that someone had started about her. I read in it that bobby was her dad. Same last name.
Real

Erwin, TN

#6 Apr 22, 2010
For u who dont know her she is a great person and so is her father. who are u to judge anyone? no onebut god has that right. So I think everyone needs to get a life. Think about the mistakes they have made their self and work on fixing their mistakes and stay the h**l out of ambers business!!!!
a friend

Erwin, TN

#7 Apr 22, 2010
her daddy has not made good choices in his life but he regrets it everyday and has been trying to make up for it ever since how do u think she got out of jail he worked his butt off to get her out and if not for him she would still be in there he loves his kids and would do anything for them so just get a life and quit slandering people u don't even know he was a good father and he still is if u want to talk trash why don't u go to amber or bobby one and say it to their faces leave innocent people along that includes amber and her father and terance
real-life-fife

Johnson City, TN

#8 Apr 22, 2010
he cusses and hides from the cops on the street, then when he or his kids get busted, he does everything he can to smooze with them in the court! Nice real nice! Loving ur kids means teaching them right from wrong!
ref to amber coffee

Boone, NC

#9 Apr 22, 2010
the truth be known her dad has made alot of bad choices in his life. when his kids were taken away from him he would not give up the drugs for his kids so his sister raised them. the kids have never had a stable life with their dad. so they say that parents are to set a good example for their kids, but if the kids see wrong from a parent they think it is right to do the things that they see every day. one child gets out and the other goes in. his son is now in jail in johnson co. so some good dad. right!!!!!!!!!
hey1234

Kingsport, TN

#10 Apr 23, 2010
i think u all need to leave her alone yeah shes made sme bad choices in her life but hey who hasnt? and its pretty damn sad tht u ppl have nothing better to do then sit on a frickin compuer and talk s*it all day about other ppl jst bc ur jealous!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mountain City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shake Shake That Hand 15 hr Cow man 3
Has anyone seen Kayla Jennings lately 15 hr Elle mea 3
Bobby Lowe and Mandy rhymer 21 hr just poison 4
John Lawton Sat The one that knows 17
Poll any body know tim smith&his bro, jonathan? (Mar '09) Fri Answer 5
Mindy McCoy (Aug '15) Thu PPI 11
Trump Is The Worst Feb 23 butprivateprisons... 5

Mountain City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance