New image weight loss clinic

Posted in the Mountain City Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
puffed in mountain city

United States

#1 Oct 10, 2007
All this place is a legal pill pusher,. all they do is sell drugs. Phertamine a very addictivide drug almost like crank. has anyone put there tried it ? It should be put out of bussiness.
yep

Johnson City, TN

#2 Oct 11, 2007
phentermine is very addicitve, but who cares i lost alot of weight on them. sure after i felt so frickin tired but it only last for a few weeks. atleast you look good.
Gladys

Johnson City, TN

#3 Oct 11, 2007
yep wrote:
phentermine is very addicitve, but who cares i lost alot of weight on them. sure after i felt so frickin tired but it only last for a few weeks. atleast you look good.
IN YOUR COFFIN ??

Is it worth it?
concerned

Elizabethton, TN

#4 Oct 17, 2007
puffed in mountain city wrote:
All this place is a legal pill pusher,. all they do is sell drugs. Phertamine a very addictivide drug almost like crank. has anyone put there tried it ? It should be put out of bussiness.
Before I tried to tell someone all about something, as if I knew everything, I would atleast make sure I knew how to spell. Phentermine
concerned

Elizabethton, TN

#5 Oct 17, 2007
Before I would slander a business or any legal prescription medication, I would atleast make sure that I knew how to properly spell the name. It would also be beneficial to have knowledgeable background information before you get sued. Just a suggestion before the owner or manufacturer finds out. How did you get the name "puffed in mountain city" anyways?

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

#6 Oct 17, 2007
concerned wrote:
<quoted text>
Before I tried to tell someone all about something, as if I knew everything, I would atleast make sure I knew how to spell. Phentermine
I used it under my doctors care. Didn't get addicted and lost 52 pounds. Lifestyle change is the secret, the medicine is used to help you change your eating patterns and bad eating habits. it can and does work if used properly.
Over It

Johnson City, TN

#7 Oct 18, 2007
It is a proven fact that being overweight is much more harmful to the body than Phentermine. Therefore, Maybe Certain People should spend less time worrying about everyone else & worry about themselves & possibly use that time to check their Information sources.
over it

Johnson City, TN

#8 Oct 18, 2007
Who takes advice from someone named "puffed in Mountain City" anyway?
Fat Bastrd

Asheville, NC

#9 Oct 18, 2007
I used to be 950 pounds....and now I am 150....its works!!! Please send a check to: You Stupid People, PO Box 666, Scam, TN 12345
concerned

Jonesborough, TN

#10 Oct 18, 2007
also with a medication like that you have to be medically supervised. It's not like you can walk in pick it up and walk out. I've heard they are very strict on who can get it.
John

Asheville, NC

#11 Oct 18, 2007
Dont question it......just send money. lol
angel31

Jonesborough, TN

#12 Oct 18, 2007
I went there and the staff was really nice and helpful, and I also lost a lot of weight. They don't just do phentermine. they have a lipo shot for inch loss, and hoodia patches too. I really liked it.
kat

Johnson City, TN

#13 Oct 18, 2007
what are hoodia patches?
angel31

Jonesborough, TN

#14 Oct 18, 2007
a natural appetite suppressant you wear like a patch. Not as strong as phentermine, but does help. works really well with shot.
Hulk Hogan

Asheville, NC

#15 Oct 18, 2007
Get your pansy asses to the gym!!
abby32

Johnson City, TN

#16 Oct 19, 2008
This place is A Joke. If this program works so well,why are most of the employees fat? Its hard to take advice from somebody who needs far more help than myself.
how

Elizabethton, TN

#17 Oct 19, 2008
The meds help somebody on a diet just stick to it. The staff is very nice. The staff don't have to take the meds.
Suz

Burbank, CA

#18 May 20, 2009
I live in California and I recently visited a New Image Weight loss clinic in Whittier. I was desperate because my wedding day is coming up in July and I really wanted to lose weight (I was 5'2 and 150 at the time). The staff there was really friendly and the started me on Phentermine twice a day as well as a Lipo/B12 shot once a week. It's only been a week and I've lost six pounds. The phentermine really reduces your appetite and cravings so you're eating a lot less than usual. The only problem that I've experienced is that if you take it too late in the day then you have trouble sleeping at night. The pills give you a lot of energy which lasts that whole day. Even on the days when I have forgotten to take the pill I'm still eating a lot less then before. This really helped me to jump start my diet!
Liane

West Jefferson, NC

#19 May 20, 2009
Is there a New Image or other weight loss center in Boone?
my opinion

United States

#20 May 20, 2009
Isn't it sad that people all over the world are starving to death, and we have to take a pill to keep us from overeating?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mountain City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Meth dealers 24 min Hmg83861214 33
Marvin Fritts 37 min Hmg83861214 26
Assault weapons 1 hr Hill 47
paula anson and rick hall (Mar '15) Sat Friends of family 52
A to Z Fri The facts 8
Hebron Thrift Ministries Thu JoCo Joe 3
A Far, Far Better President Thu Melinda 50

Mountain City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance