Comments
1 - 20 of 172 Comments Last updated Wednesday Aug 6
First Prev
of 9
Next Last
Truth

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Oct 20, 2011
 

Judged:

14

12

12

The AV COULD have been a beautiful place to live, raise a family and give back to the community for it's gifts of such. But it has definitely gone down the road of desolation, increased crime, increased murders, dirtier streets, ghetto neighborhoods, where your spouse is not safe, your children are not safe (whether they talk and act like monkeys themselves) and for damn sure YOU--the breadmaker-- are not safe. If the mayor, police, community and you need to step up to the plate, grab whatever is left of their nutsacks and turning it back from being West Zimbabwe and telling the decision makers to abolish Section 8 housing, clean up streets by SEVERE punishment for crime, STRICT rules in schools, and add clean-the-streets type days then you WILL have cleaner and safer neighborhhods with the housing market picking up considering the shit economy, and higher quality people actually considering moving in. Now only then will Palmdale and Lancaster finally realize their potential.
"You're racist omg" no you little b*tch/c*nt I'm telling it how it is!!!
Compare Hancock Park, Beverly Center, Beverly Hills, Santa Monica etc... to Compton, S. Central, East Los Angeles etc.. Ask yourself what is the difference... Yup! You guessed it ; )
lanc-res

Lancaster, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Oct 20, 2011
 

Judged:

4

2

2

OK, you are a racist! Is that what you were waiting for? The biggest difference in the cities you've mentioned is MONEY! And if you believe people of color have nothing to offer, then you need to get out more!
Truth

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Oct 20, 2011
 

Judged:

8

8

7

I've been through the worst of streets all around Los Angeles, Miami, as well as various other cities and there one common denominator in all of them... The type of people living there. Where was all the crime when "colored" people had less rights in rhe US??? Yes, there was LESS crimes. You speak as if you know but in reality you do not! But I bet now you will be reminded of my words next time you encounter that scenario. I know there are the good few, very few... But it does not compensate for the dirt, stinge, crime, evil, and bad influence that the majority offers. So in response to your statement: Money is a huge factor but it's not the cutting factor. When these monkeys DO have money what happens? They spend it on guns, rims, and drugs... So is NOT the money that makes the difference... It's the culture and morals of the people that make the cities the beauty they are.
It's the truth whether you like it or not...
Thoughts

Shafter, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Oct 20, 2011
 

Judged:

7

6

5

All sec eighters should have to work for their money. Go out and clean the roads... Feed the hungry... Etc. why are they allowed to take from me the tax payer and sit on there asses watching Netflix and talking on there government provided free cell phone while I have to bust my hump everyday? I don't give a crap what color you are if your on section eight then you probably expect it as some entitlement that the government owes you. Drug test them as well... Make it hard to get sec eight not easy. I vote and I pay taxes so yeah I have a right to say how my money is spent and "truth" has it right even if his message delivery is unsavory we all know he speaks the truth to some degree but no one wants to acknowledge because this is california, land of the liberal Obama lovers who love government hand outs.
lanc-res

Lancaster, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Oct 20, 2011
 

Judged:

4

3

2

Really. There should only be "welfare" for large banks, exxon-mobile, and white farmers. You both are proof of the need for education of the masses. If you both would pick up a book, you would realize there are more white folks on welfare than any other ethnic group.

You would also figure out that welfare to corporations dwarfs any "hand outs" to individual families. Guess ignorance IS bliss!
USA-CA economy shredded

Radersburg, MT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Oct 20, 2011
 

Judged:

3

2

2

The USA and California's ecomomy has been torn to shreds by illegals and rip-off "welfare" section 8 and "EBT" card recipients! The "corporations" stand idly by, because cheap labor (be it on-shore by illegals, or off-shore in sweat-shops) keeps their profits high! Meanwhile, MY tax money is spent to finance such things as "habitat for humanity", and other "social" handouts!
What the hell has happened to the idea of a "work ethic"? You know, the idea of working hard to get ahead in life?
I don't care what color you are, YOU need to step up, and make a damn EFFORT in order to provide you and your family a sustinance! I am tired of "hauling the mail" while others stand around and take MY tax money for ABSOLUTELY ZERO output! Get off your asses, welfare cases, and DO SOMETHING to earn the "free ride" provided to you by the USA taxpayers!!!
USA-CA economy shredded

Radersburg, MT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Oct 20, 2011
 

Judged:

2

2

1

lanc-res wrote:
Really. There should only be "welfare" for large banks, exxon-mobile, and white farmers. You both are proof of the need for education of the masses. If you both would pick up a book, you would realize there are more white folks on welfare than any other ethnic group.
You would also figure out that welfare to corporations dwarfs any "hand outs" to individual families. Guess ignorance IS bliss!
The Bank of America holds the note on my home, and THEY got a huge bail-out! Now, B of A is unwilling to spend the time to work with me to save my home, after my teacher wife was laid off? Good for them, BAD for my wife and I!(I hope the bank execs enjoy their jets, tax shelters, and multi-million dollar homes. NOT!)

As far as who's on welfare and who is not, let's look at prison population, the BIGGEST "welfare" of all! I'd bet it's not predominantly white folks. Most likely blacks and hispanics. Sure, that sounds racist, because ALL cops and judges/juries are white, RIGHT?

RIGHT?
Truth

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Oct 21, 2011
 

Judged:

6

6

6

I agree with you 100%!
USA-CA economy shredded wrote:
<quoted text>
The Bank of America holds the note on my home, and THEY got a huge bail-out! Now, B of A is unwilling to spend the time to work with me to save my home, after my teacher wife was laid off? Good for them, BAD for my wife and I!(I hope the bank execs enjoy their jets, tax shelters, and multi-million dollar homes. NOT!)
As far as who's on welfare and who is not, let's look at prison population, the BIGGEST "welfare" of all! I'd bet it's not predominantly white folks. Most likely blacks and hispanics. Sure, that sounds racist, because ALL cops and judges/juries are white, RIGHT?
RIGHT?
Truth

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Oct 21, 2011
 

Judged:

5

5

5

You're definitely right! Now sure my statement sounds biased but I'm talking majority here. Let's face it; the majority of people on welfare, in jail, robbing, taking hand-outs, commiting crimes, beating up youth, influencing and anything else you can think of are BLACK$!!!!!!! Palmdale and Lancaster need to enforce what I just said as well as making it near impossible for welfare and section 8 in order to have a chance!
Thoughts wrote:
All sec eighters should have to work for their money. Go out and clean the roads... Feed the hungry... Etc. why are they allowed to take from me the tax payer and sit on there asses watching Netflix and talking on there government provided free cell phone while I have to bust my hump everyday? I don't give a crap what color you are if your on section eight then you probably expect it as some entitlement that the government owes you. Drug test them as well... Make it hard to get sec eight not easy. I vote and I pay taxes so yeah I have a right to say how my money is spent and "truth" has it right even if his message delivery is unsavory we all know he speaks the truth to some degree but no one wants to acknowledge because this is california, land of the liberal Obama lovers who love government hand outs.
Truth

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Oct 21, 2011
 

Judged:

9

9

8

lanc-res wrote:
Really. There should only be "welfare" for large banks, exxon-mobile, and white farmers. You both are proof of the need for education of the masses. If you both would pick up a book, you would realize there are more white folks on welfare than any other ethnic group.
You would also figure out that welfare to corporations dwarfs any "hand outs" to individual families. Guess ignorance IS bliss!
Listen you're not teaching wisdom but ignorance!!! We cannit ignore the fact that the majority of these people depleting our society while contributing nothing are the black$! FACT! Yes there are other races in the mix but I'm talking majority. If we were to enforce strict rules in the schools, enforce curfews, increase punishment for crimes, significantly lower Section 8 housing, make Welfare eligibility much more difficult to attain, enfore drug testing for it as well, create rigorous clean-the-streets programs, and win Palmdale and Lancaster back then those two cities will finally be on their way to becoming the cities they were meant to be!!!! The only ones who will be opposing those ideas are Black$, illegals, and idiots... because that would mean Black$ will actually have to work, and illegals won't be able to feed off my taxes (I am a citizen) oh no! Where am I wrong here? Please my fellow Americans I fail to see where I am wrong in my statements??? Only people who do not live in the AV or terrorists would oppose such beautiful ideas!
Dixie Dogg

Palmdale, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Oct 22, 2011
 

Judged:

5

3

3

Thoughts wrote:
All sec eighters should have to work for their money. Go out and clean the roads... Feed the hungry... Etc. why are they allowed to take from me the tax payer and sit on there asses watching Netflix and talking on there government provided free cell phone while I have to bust my hump everyday? I don't give a crap what color you are if your on section eight then you probably expect it as some entitlement that the government owes you. Drug test them as well... Make it hard to get sec eight not easy. I vote and I pay taxes so yeah I have a right to say how my money is spent and "truth" has it right even if his message delivery is unsavory we all know he speaks the truth to some degree but no one wants to acknowledge because this is california, land of the liberal Obama lovers who love government hand outs.
Wow... Spoken like a TRUE loser... Tell me if you're so damn better than all the colored people why do you share the same living conditions as they do. Why don't you live in Beverly Hills, Santa Monica, all the places where White people are successful? Because you are unsuccessful, that's why you blame colored people for what's happening around you, a prime example of the rats complaining about the roaches. Beverly Hills and Santa Monica wouldn't even take a low-life trailer trash person like you into their community, let alone you being able to afford it. News flash just because your white doesn't make your standard of living better, it just means you have better opportunities. So if you're white and complaining about colored people that live in the same community as you do, then maybe you should have paid more attention in class and put down the METH pipe, then you probably would be in Beverly Hill or Santa Monica instead of complaining about how things have changed in Lancaster. Coming to Lancaster for many people is a step up from what they had, your problem is finding the ladder so you could step your game up and get to one of those richy White neighborhood, but your too busy competing with the ones you hate for minimum wage jobs ;D... Sucks to be you LOSER, get an education and then maybe you won't be considered trailer trash by your own White community.
Truth

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Oct 23, 2011
 

Judged:

3

2

2

^What an idiot. My point exactly.
Tolstoy

Woodland Hills, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Oct 25, 2011
 

Judged:

7

4

3

Dixie Dog brought up the point that many who move here are taking a step upward. I see that as a strong probability. What I don't understand is why they bring their anti social problems with them.
Another thing that bothers me is why nothing is being done about all of the parolees that are getting sent to the Antelope Valley.
And yet another thing that bothers me is the illegal alien problem that we have up here. You see them standing outside of Home Depot, Lowes, and selling fruit and flowers by the road side and nobody does anything. They are in competition with stores that pay taxes and rent. They are in competition with those trying to get a job. Many of them work and their wives are collecting welfare and living in section 8 housing. If you have an health emergency, you have to stand behind them because their kid has a caugh. I broke my leg and had to wait three hours just to be seen.
KICK them out. They don't even belong here.
Dixie Dogg

Studio City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Oct 26, 2011
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Tolstoy wrote:
Dixie Dog brought up the point that many who move here are taking a step upward. I see that as a strong probability. What I don't understand is why they bring their anti social problems with them.
Another thing that bothers me is why nothing is being done about all of the parolees that are getting sent to the Antelope Valley.
And yet another thing that bothers me is the illegal alien problem that we have up here. You see them standing outside of Home Depot, Lowes, and selling fruit and flowers by the road side and nobody does anything. They are in competition with stores that pay taxes and rent. They are in competition with those trying to get a job. Many of them work and their wives are collecting welfare and living in section 8 housing. If you have an health emergency, you have to stand behind them because their kid has a caugh. I broke my leg and had to wait three hours just to be seen.
KICK them out. They don't even belong here.
That's a question you need to ask The White Politicians that run this govenment. You blame the others who are just making a living for themselves when the people that allow this to happen are the White folks who have the power over all. It doesn't bother them because they live in the richy white neighborhoods and don't have to deal with that problem, but the undesirable "White Trash" that have all the opportunity in the world, but still can't make it fall in the same category as the colored people to them. So if you think you are better because you are white you're dead wrong, they look at you worse because you're white and you can't make it. So all you can do is complain while the desirable whites are getting rich, owning businesses and caring less about what colored people are doing because they don't have to share the same living quarters, like TRUTH... Who seems to be upset because he can't make a better life for himself than the next colored person in his neighborhood. The TRUTH definition of a White Trash Loser!
Dixie Dogg

Studio City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Oct 26, 2011
 

Judged:

4

2

2

Truth wrote:
^What an idiot. My point exactly.
And what's your point? The fact that you're disgruntle, mad, sociopathical, unsuccessful? You made that point when you first expressed your opinion, which is farfetched. I know everything there is to know about people like you, your sense of entitlement is the reason your complaining about scraps now. You blame others for your FAILURES, especially the ones involving race because any white guy complaining about colored people has clearly made a wrong turn somewhere. If I were white, God Forbid, I'd be somewhere checking on my stocks, bonds, driving my BMW, playing golf & tennis, doing many other things with my money than complaining about how my neighbor can make the same kind of living as me and he doesn't work. The definition of a HATER , LOSER, TRAILER TRASH applies.
HL Lewis

Bakersfield, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Oct 26, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Such negativity accross the board! I'm white... and very successful.
HL Lewis

Bakersfield, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Oct 26, 2011
 

Judged:

2

1

1

My three small businesses are not here in the AV. they are in Valencia and Santa Clarita, but love living here in the AV. It's cheap! My West side ranch in Palmdale is not a ghetto.
Tolstoy

Woodland Hills, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Oct 27, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Dixie Dog, my statement wasn't about color and I was very sucessful in my life and now I am successful in my retirement. So you should be more careful about tossing the term "white trash" about so freely. Perhaps a little less anger?????
Right now, I am here simply because my house is worth nowhere near what I paid for it. I would move to a more temporate climate if I could because I really hate the climate here.
Malcom X

Lancaster, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Oct 28, 2011
 

Judged:

4

3

2

Either way it goes the government is Controling you and telling you how much to pay for gas and how much to pay for food. and black people where the fisrt people on earth if you read the bible like all white people you would know about the story of the leading tower of bable people built a tower to see wat God was doing and he struck them down and coursed Us with different skin color and tongues wich is why we all speak different on the planet learn your history and find out the truth because black is a shade and black can make any color
Truth

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Oct 29, 2011
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Malcom X wrote:
Either way it goes the government is Controling you and telling you how much to pay for gas and how much to pay for food. and black people where the fisrt people on earth if you read the bible like all white people you would know about the story of the leading tower of bable people built a tower to see wat God was doing and he struck them down and coursed Us with different skin color and tongues wich is why we all speak different on the planet
Learn your history and find out the truth because black is a shade and black can make any color
What a tool !!!!! HAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Mountain Center Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 17 min guest 15,934
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 11 hr Either Or 4,992
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 17 hr ferris wheel 200,602
Touch Of Class Consignments, Cathedral City, ca. (Aug '13) Aug 19 Ned 123
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Aug 18 Mudflys to 7,901
Tony Casas, 77; Former Prisons Official Worked ... (Sep '07) Aug 17 Vivian Was Always... 685
Do you approve of Kevin McCarthy as Representat... (Dec '11) Aug 14 Lehigh 7

Search the Mountain Center Forum:
•••

Mountain Center News Video

•••
•••

Mountain Center Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Mountain Center People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Mountain Center News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Mountain Center
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••