Mother, Child Critical After Pursuit Crash in Lancaster

Dec 6, 2012 Full story: KTLA-TV Los Angeles 24

A mother and her young child are in critical condition after a high speed pursuit ended in a violent crash in Lancaster.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Anonymous

La Habra, CA

#1 Dec 6, 2012
I felt a little bad about this, until I heard the family is related to an LA County Sheriff.

Now, not so much. They give so much grief to people. It's good to see them experience some themselves.
Anonymouse

United States

#2 Dec 6, 2012
You really need to take a look in the mirror.. You def need some prayers going your way.
Anonymous

San Marcos, CA

#3 Dec 6, 2012
What kind of satanic ahole is happy to see this? I can't believe that comment. Another lit up African American murdering an innocent child and the cops get what they deserve? WTF is wrong with you. A child is DEAD you heartless jerk
Jordan

Pomona, CA

#4 Dec 7, 2012
What a piece of $h*t you are to say something like that! You must be related to the driver who KILLED a little girl to say something like that!!! They actually have family in the fire department also who save jerk offs like you when u need it! Get a clue!!!
joe

Lancaster, CA

#5 Dec 7, 2012
This chase went by me and I seen the sheriff driving crazy to. This shuld ov been fallow by air! The LAPD stop this 6 years ago! What is this sherif thinking ?? Never put pub in danger what kind of law is this? I think. They are to godlike and out with them. LPD needs to take over that sheriff driver shuld be charged.
sandie

Reseda, CA

#6 Dec 7, 2012
Anonymous wrote:
I felt a little bad about this, until I heard the family is related to an LA County Sheriff.
Now, not so much. They give so much grief to people. It's good to see them experience some themselves.


"Anonymous" YOU ARE A PIECE OF SHIT.. HOW DARE YOU SAY SUCH A THING.. A CHILDS LIFE WAS TAKEN.. I JUST CANT BELIEVE WHAT A A **HOLE YOU ARE.. AND YOU WOULD PROBABLY BE THE FIRST ONE TO CALL THEM FOR HELP.. KARMA IS A B*****, AND I SEE HER LOOKING AT YOU FOR YOUR STUPID , INMATURE , LACK OF RESPECT FOR A DEAD CHILD COMMENT..
FedUP

Lancaster, CA

#7 Dec 7, 2012
Anonymos
They are the nicet family I have known them for years.. If you have hat kind of lack of resect because they are related to a sheriff then apparently you are a POS yourself..
luanna

Ballwin, MO

#8 Dec 7, 2012
Anonymous wrote:
I felt a little bad about this, until I heard the family is related to an LA County Sheriff.
Now, not so much. They give so much grief to people. It's good to see them experience some themselves.
OK anonymous let me tell you a little about this sheriff you speak of, he has served in the army, volunteered at city of hope hospital with the cancer patients, and served as a sheriff for many years in no way does he deserve pain like this, I can only hope you feel this kind of pain, but not at the cost of a toddlers life, some other way, you should be ashamed!!
Vicki

Lancaster, CA

#9 Dec 7, 2012
Anonymous wrote:
I felt a little bad about this, until I heard the family is related to an LA County Sheriff.
Now, not so much. They give so much grief to people. It's good to see them experience some themselves.
That was my niece you are talking about. Yes her granfather served as LASD and her other granfather was LAPD (both retired) 3 Of her uncles were and are LA firefighters. This is a family that serves the people in their community and while I share the outrage of the people who responded, even more my heart breaks for you. That you would be so jugemental to a baby or their family. I am sorry for whatever wronged you in your life that you would take that aggression out on an baby girl or their family. I pray that God heal your heart and that you not be judged like that from others in your life becasue it is hurtful
Mobius

Van Nuys, CA

#10 Dec 7, 2012
joe wrote:
This chase went by me and I seen the sheriff driving crazy to. This shuld ov been fallow by air! The LAPD stop this 6 years ago! What is this sherif thinking ?? Never put pub in danger what kind of law is this? I think. They are to godlike and out with them. LPD needs to take over that sheriff driver shuld be charged.
The overabundance is idiocy in this post just about overwhelms me. There was very little time between when sheriffs got the initial report, located, and started the pursuit. This idiot driver was going extremely fast and blowing lights even before sheriffs spotted him. There was no time to 'call off' the pursuit and let an air ship take over, because of how quickly everything happened.

LASD and LAPD operate under similar pursuit policies. If it becomes too dangerous to follow by vehicle, let the airship follow and stay back a ways so as to not provoke excessive speeds. In this case, LASD had not even had a chance to catch up to this menso, and it didn't matter because again he was driving reckless even without sheriffs on his tail.

As for blaming the LASD deputy who was driving, or any deputy in a pursuit. If it wasn't for some a-hole doing something wrong, they wouldn't need to be out there chasing them. Don't blame those who are trying to stop the crime, blame the criminals.

Its obvious the person I'm replying to lacks basic educational skills, but to any of you out there smart enough to think rational, just remember law enforcement isn't the problem, they are here to stop the criminals and protect the public.
Kristine

Orange, CA

#11 Dec 7, 2012
I can't believe how people can say the things they say. It is a simple rule to think before you speak. Karma is a bitch, but I would never hope this kind of pain on anyone. They are the sweetest family and I cannot imagine what they are going through right now, but your stupid ass comment doesn't make it any easier.
Tony bhaalowknee

Lancaster, CA

#12 Dec 7, 2012
Only good cop is a dead cop especially there damn pig kids and pig buster ass wives x A
no balls anonymous

Woodland Hills, CA

#15 Dec 7, 2012
GOD BLESS THIS FAMILY. THIS IS THE WORST THING THAT COULD EVER HAPPEN TO ANYONE. AND FOR THE JERK OFF WHO WROTE THAT TASTELESS COMMENT. MEET ME AT THE FOOD COURT AT THE AV MALL. SO I CAN BEAT YOUR ASS IN FRONT OF 100'S OF GOD LOVING PEOPLE. YOUR A PUNK PIECE OF SHIT!
Anonymous

Downey, CA

#17 Dec 7, 2012
Vicki wrote:
<quoted text>
That was my niece you are talking about. Yes her granfather served as LASD and her other granfather was LAPD (both retired) 3 Of her uncles were and are LA firefighters. This is a family that serves the people in their community and while I share the outrage of the people who responded, even more my heart breaks for you. That you would be so jugemental to a baby or their family. I am sorry for whatever wronged you in your life that you would take that aggression out on an baby girl or their family. I pray that God heal your heart and that you not be judged like that from others in your life becasue it is hurtful
Appreciate it, but don't act as if my experiences are unique. At least we now become aware of a small percentage of them because of technology. But most of the time, the pigs get ahold of the evidence (video) and erase it or destroy the device. I laugh when I read a story about someone succeeding at hiding it or slipping it to someone, so the pig can't destroy it.

I give you credit, though, for realizing there is a cause & effect at play here. Virtually all of the other morons who cried about my initial statement seem to think my feelings originated in a vacuum.

Peace to you, as well.
Dani-ccsc

Sherman Oaks, CA

#18 Dec 7, 2012
Her father was the most amazing person I have ever met. He is a true hero and I love him with all my heart. If anybody as anything else to post besides love and supportive comments, then get the fuck out. I've never looked up to a person more and he is the last person that deserves his daughter taken. The first comment makes me sick to my stomach that someone could be that ignorant. My prayers go out to his family.
Anonymous

Whittier, CA

#19 Dec 8, 2012
Dani-ccsc wrote:
Her father was the most amazing person I have ever met. He is a true hero and I love him with all my heart. If anybody as anything else to post besides love and supportive comments, then get the fuck out. I've never looked up to a person more and he is the last person that deserves his daughter taken. The first comment makes me sick to my stomach that someone could be that ignorant. My prayers go out to his family.
LOL!! You post what you want. I'll post what I want.

My posts had to do with the LEO's of the family, not her firefighter father.

True hero? Please! Firefighters get into their line of work for the ridiculous pensions, the bimbos who are drawn to the uniform and the strange working hours that allow them to bang women on the side without their wives finding out. LOL!!
Jordan

Pomona, CA

#20 Dec 11, 2012
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!! You post what you want. I'll post what I want.
My posts had to do with the LEO's of the family, not her firefighter father.
True hero? Please! Firefighters get into their line of work for the ridiculous pensions, the bimbos who are drawn to the uniform and the strange working hours that allow them to bang women on the side without their wives finding out. LOL!!
WOW!!!! You have no life to post about people you don't even know!! I feel sorry for you!!! You sound like a bitter angry depressed person taking it out on others!!! Sad really...
Anonymous

La Habra, CA

#21 Dec 11, 2012
Jordan wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW!!!! You have no life to post about people you don't even know!! I feel sorry for you!!! You sound like a bitter angry depressed person taking it out on others!!! Sad really...
LOL!! No, what's sad is people who are stupid enough to still think cops are the good guys. I'm simply more informed than you are.

Don't worry about it. Ignorance is bliss and there are a lot of blissful people out there, including you.

Get cops to stop abusing their authority and people will stop laughing when bad things happen to them or their families. But good luck with that!!
Jordan

Pomona, CA

#22 Dec 12, 2012
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!! No, what's sad is people who are stupid enough to still think cops are the good guys. I'm simply more informed than you are.
Don't worry about it. Ignorance is bliss and there are a lot of blissful people out there, including you.
Get cops to stop abusing their authority and people will stop laughing when bad things happen to them or their families. But good luck with that!!
You're right, ignorance IS bliss seems like you're doing a pretty good job with that one!!! Making a little girls death by some criminal running from the police an issue about bad cops!!! I don't see the correlation!!! I never even made a comment about liking cops so you really can't speak on that. So before you speak on others ignorance make sure what's coming out of your mouth doesn't sound doubly ignorant!
Anonymous

La Habra, CA

#23 Dec 12, 2012
Jordan wrote:
<quoted text>
Making a little girls death by some criminal running from the police an issue about bad cops!!!
Obviously, you aren't very bright. I already spelled out the correlation.

But that's OK. As I stated, there are a lot of ignorant people out there. You are obviously one of them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mountain Center Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
AV needs to get rid of ghetto "people"! (Oct '11) 5 hr Bro_Love 180
stores with bad customer service {list your wor... 10 hr Tracy 3
Review: Legacy Auto Sales Dec 13 Jimmy 4
Organized Stalking Sponsored by Government (Apr '13) Dec 11 OS Ahmedabad 23
Re-Thinking Southern California Earthquake Scen... Dec 8 Rick 1
Lower gas prices means more people on the road ... Dec 7 Ronald 6
Review: Dallas Trees Dec 7 jessica ross 1

Mountain Center News Video

Mountain Center Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Mountain Center People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Mountain Center News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Mountain Center

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:36 am PST