Monrovia, CA

#15065 Feb 5, 2013
Weather is clouding up, must be rain.
Bruno24

Belgium

#15066 Feb 6, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Idiot. Kids have to have access to criminals in the first place to have pot, which not all kids get touched by. Many kids smoke tabacco, and yet that is legal fool. EVERY kid in the ENTIRE WORLD goes through the wannabe adult phase, so more will take legal "adult" drugs, while only a smaller amount will take illegal drugs, because only a smaller amount have access to illegal things and crime jazz. Did you know most kids don't take drugs for pleasure, but for social reasons, ignorant little tyke!
You missed the information and links I have provided. It is a fact that the more cannabis is repressed, the more the kids smoke it. Prohibition of all drugs is at the origin of the explosion of drugs consumption. It is normal, because once a drug is illegal, the market is given to the criminals. And those who get abuse have no way to be cured. Abuse of any product is a health problem, and there exist non addictive drugs which cure addiction quite easily.
If you let your government decide for your food and drugs, you transform the state into a drug dealer, and you kill the competition allowing people to choose the medication which works the better for them. Prohibition is a form of nationalization, completely contradictory with the American freedom, as the founders of America knew well. It is only fear selling, and nothing else.

"Prohibition... goes beyond the bound of reason in that it attempts to control a man's appetite by legislation and makes a crime out of things that are not crimes. A prohibition law strikes a blow at the very principles upon which our government was founded" -Abraham Lincoln
Bruno24

Belgium

#15067 Feb 6, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>What? You have not found evidence but Yes you admit it harms the brains, but who cares so does everything else if overdosed.
Yes, the evidences I found show that cannabis is rather good for the brains, but it can harm it when mixed with tobacco. Note that nicotine is also good for the brain, unless it is smoked. Now, cannabis harm to the brain is just nothing compared to alcohol.
Anyway, prohbition of any drugs makes it much more easily available to the kids.

Legalize ALL drugs, and tax them proportionally to the *genuine* statistics of problems. In that case people will get the correct information, and they will quickly see where the real dangers reside.
Prohibition of drugs ia a total nonsense, with respect to health. It makes sense *only* to the fear sellers and criminals.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#15068 Feb 6, 2013
Bruno24 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, the evidences I found show that cannabis is rather good for the brains, but it can harm it when mixed with tobacco. Note that nicotine is also good for the brain, unless it is smoked. Now, cannabis harm to the brain is just nothing compared to alcohol.
Anyway, prohbition of any drugs makes it much more easily available to the kids.
Legalize ALL drugs, and tax them proportionally to the *genuine* statistics of problems. In that case people will get the correct information, and they will quickly see where the real dangers reside.
Prohibition of drugs ia a total nonsense, with respect to health. It makes sense *only* to the fear sellers and criminals.
Hey if you want to use pot, go for it, don't preach the bs about it. Legalize all drugs? are u nuts?
Queedioo

Monrovia, CA

#15069 Feb 6, 2013
With the times moving so fast what's a person to do?
Influence

Monrovia, CA

#15071 Feb 6, 2013
Is it true that the LDS are a evil influence on children who are in the Boy Scouts of America?
Arrest Mahony

Monrovia, CA

#15073 Feb 6, 2013
If a priest wanted to have sex with an adult, he would have taken that "white collar" off and gone for it.
Rush

Columbus, NE

#15075 Feb 6, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Why not say something of any substance to gain attention?
Fits you to a T!
PDeolight

Monrovia, CA

#15076 Feb 6, 2013
Where is your PDeolight?

Keep up with the pace or I;ll have to return you

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#15077 Feb 6, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Hey if you want to use pot, go for it, don't preach the bs about it. Legalize all drugs? are u nuts?
I think you hit it on the button.

he's nuts. brain dead too.

that's what happens when you take drugs. that's why the liberals are all compassion, no brains.

in texas, there is this one town where the prairie dogs have taken over. the town folks wanted to exterminate all the prairie dogs so that they wouldn't overtake the town. then, these liberals (brain dead I might add) complained that the prairie dogs have a right to life too.

so, what happens, you ask? the town folks lose their livilhoods.

crazy.

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#15078 Feb 6, 2013
Bruno24 wrote:
<quoted text>
addicts do not listen to logic. they are incapable of it. hence, the term.. addicts.

this is the case for crystal meth, krokodil, heroin, and yes, even marijuana.

drug addicts lie and cheat for a hit. they will even kill if that is what it takes to get their drugs.

you are a perfect example of what I am saying. total lack of commonsense.

what happens when you take krokodil..

what happens when you take crystal meth..
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

what happens when you take heroin..

control? yeah. right bullshit from a drug addict.

see what is happening in amsterdam.. even they are thinking twice about drugs..
CurlingIron

Monrovia, CA

#15079 Feb 6, 2013
Never can wait for that curling iron to heat up so we can get back to wrecking hair.

Elk Grove, CA

#15080 Feb 6, 2013
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you hit it on the button.
he's nuts. brain dead too.
that's what happens when you take drugs. that's why the liberals are all compassion, no brains.
in texas, there is this one town where the prairie dogs have taken over. the town folks wanted to exterminate all the prairie dogs so that they wouldn't overtake the town. then, these liberals (brain dead I might add) complained that the prairie dogs have a right to life too.
so, what happens, you ask? the town folks lose their livilhoods.
crazy.
I agree, I believe that citizens should pass a drug test before they are able to vote. Can you imagine the country with legal drugs, it's bad enough now.
Pressed shirts

Monrovia, CA

#15082 Feb 6, 2013
If you want to get away with a crime of stealing money since 2001 then join a police department and you'll get your free "white collar" crime pass card.

Four defendants remain in the case against a group of sheriff's deputies caught in a decade-long pay scandal.

The San Bernardino County District Attorney's Office originally charged seven people with felony charges tied to a scam involving the falsification of training documents for increased pay and retirement benefits.

Joseph Santoro of Whitter Colleg was caught up in something like this before he left quickly and was elected to the Glendora, California city council.

They really know how to pick them in Glendora.
Pressed shirts

Monrovia, CA

#15083 Feb 6, 2013
If you want to get away with a crime of stealing money since 2001 then join a police department and you'll get your free "white collar" crime pass card.

Four defendants remain in the case against a group of sheriff's deputies caught in a decade-long pay scandal.

The San Bernardino County District Attorney's Office originally charged seven people with felony charges tied to a scam involving the falsification of training documents for increased pay and retirement benefits.

Joseph Santoro of Whitter College was caught up in something like this before he left quickly and was elected (put in for his protection) to the Glendora, California city council.

They really know how to pick them in Glendora.

Elk Grove, CA

#15084 Feb 6, 2013
Cowboy Dan wrote:
If we had a drug test for crackheads: then Riccardo Q. Pervert couldn't have voted for Sarah Palin three times in three different locations.
Why don't you turn in one of your Dad's then Dan Q. Pervert? Sad to hear about your sad family, try to get some help.
BlueAlert

Monrovia, CA

#15085 Feb 7, 2013
The boot is on the other foot,now the hunter's have become the hunted?

Don't worry we will protect you people in blue.
smoke N listen

Spring Valley, CA

#15087 Feb 7, 2013
smoke N listen

Spring Valley, CA

#15088 Feb 7, 2013
http://www.datpiff.com/Sneaks-8dirty1-mixtape...

http://www.datpiff.com/Conspiracy-Realb4rap-m...

salad bowl
central coast livin

if u smoke listen to this after u blow
smoke N listen

Spring Valley, CA

#15089 Feb 7, 2013
http://www.datpiff.com/Sneaks-8dirty1-mixtape...

salad bowl cali

after u smoke

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mountain Center Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Touch Of Class Consignments, Cathedral City, ca. (Aug '13) Dec 23 Mike 132
Who gives head at riteaid dc since Richie pycio... Dec 20 Truth 1
AV needs to get rid of ghetto "people"! (Oct '11) Dec 18 Bro_Love 180
stores with bad customer service {list your wor... Dec 18 Tracy 3
Review: Legacy Auto Sales Dec 13 Jimmy 4
Organized Stalking Sponsored by Government (Apr '13) Dec 11 OS Ahmedabad 23
Re-Thinking Southern California Earthquake Scen... Dec 8 Rick 1

Mountain Center News Video

Mountain Center Dating
Find my Match