Do you approve of Kevin McCarthy as Representative?

Posted in the Mountain Center Forum

Since: Dec 11

Temecula, CA

#1 Dec 15, 2011
Voted for the NDAA :(
God

Lafayette, CA

#3 Sep 5, 2012
A flame of hope, if the Dems can ever find the fuse.
Roger

San Luis Obispo, CA

#4 Sep 18, 2012
He votes with the Republicans as a block. The needs and views in the North County are very different from those in Louisiana.
corruption

San Francisco, CA

#5 Jan 24, 2013
Judge Kevin McCarthy 1 of the most corrupt judges in the state of California.
he worked against the defendant and denied them off their rights.
judge Kevin McCarthy should be in prison do to a civil and human rights violations.
corruption

Richmond, CA

#6 May 25, 2013
Type this name(sadat mousa) on you tube To see how judge Kevin McCarthy violated citizen right.
This is more of Mafia style prosecution.
Include food poisoning In San Francisco county jail.
Protect our Justice system from Collapsing now.
Remove Corrupt judges from those perspective offices and court room.
Melissa Carroll

United States

#7 Aug 7, 2014
Hes from this area and hes a Republican. But he still finds time to come and visit middle school kids not just high school the 2 high schools. And he is very much respected and admired by those children who will never forget actually meeting a real politician. Who couldn't give his autograph for legal reasons & identity theft.
If everyone couldn't lead by such a great example.
Lehigh

Victorville, CA

#8 Aug 14, 2014
No, he's like all the rest of politicians greedy, heartless and deceitful. I sent his office in Bakersfield, California information regarding the forging of a Federal Judge signature, his assistant response was to appeal it to the Ninth Circuit Court. Really appeal it Kevin.....I vote no.
mikki

Victorville, CA

#9 Sunday Sep 14
I do not approve because never done anything to help me . Or for me he , don't r respond to his letters or calls he acts like he's too good for most people

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mountain Center Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 26 min Bikerboy 7,956
AV needs to get rid of ghetto "people"! (Oct '11) 2 hr Tcon778 179
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) 5 hr theos 2,276
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 5 hr mix an match 200,976
Perrotte gains support for early release (Jun '07) 23 hr ET SNELL 26
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) Sat free for all 5,081
Do you approve of Mary Bono Mack as Representat... (Jul '12) Sat marcella williams 4
•••

Mountain Center News Video

•••
•••

Mountain Center Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Mountain Center People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Mountain Center News, Events & Info