Lancaster smoke shop employee fatally...

Lancaster smoke shop employee fatally shot; coworker says it was accident

There are 7 comments on the KABC LA story from Jan 28, 2013, titled Lancaster smoke shop employee fatally shot; coworker says it was accident. In it, KABC LA reports that:

Authorities are looking into whether a shooting inside a Lancaster smoke shop was deliberate or accidental.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KABC LA.

Bailey

Perris, CA

#2 Jan 28, 2013
I knew the victim and the shooter
Richard Glenn wrote:
I know the shooter personally, i wouldnt even have imagined he would do something this horribel. I want to let the family if the victom know I am deeply sorry for what has happen to this innocent girl, she is with God in his kingdom, with my prayers and her family.
-Richard f Glenn
Alanna

North Hollywood, CA

#3 Jan 29, 2013
It was not an accident I knew Reyna personally and she was very sweet
Alanna

North Hollywood, CA

#4 Jan 29, 2013
Richard Glenn wrote:
I know the shooter personally, i wouldnt even have imagined he would do something this horribel. I want to let the family if the victom know I am deeply sorry for what has happen to this innocent girl, she is with God in his kingdom, with my prayers and her family.
-Richard f Glenn
She was practically family to me & idk how u could even hang out with some one who would think of shooting her
unknown

Danville, KY

#5 Jan 29, 2013
Alanna wrote:
<quoted text>
She was practically family to me & idk how u could even hang out with some one who would think of shooting her
WHEN an where did this happen!!!!
brianna

Ojai, CA

#6 Jan 30, 2013
I will miss her so much and she was a good friend and she was smart,beautiful and down to earth.God has her souland she is safe miss you reyna
Richard

San Leandro, CA

#7 Jan 30, 2013
Alanna wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm deeply sorry, but I have no control over other people's actions, he was a family friend from a long time ago.

Thanks and God Bless
Post Turtle

United States

#8 Feb 8, 2013
Oh yes good ol Lancaster, Nothing has changed sense we move out of the pits of Lancaster/Palmdale only gotten worse.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mountain Center Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
facetime? (gay guys only) (Jul '11) Tue Alexheart 23
Keep a Word, Drop a Word! (Apr '12) Jul 25 Pasquali 207
Beware of Kenn Grey Jul 25 Da Truth 2
Indian Wells Music Thread Jul 16 Logan A 2
LA county harrassing property owners with bogus... (Aug '08) Jul 8 gino 229
News Benefactor a possible suicide (Jan '09) Jul 7 Rowdy Rippy 24
Drugs on rise in Palm Springs (Sep '07) Jul 6 Eddie 18

Mountain Center Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance