|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2006

Judged:

Don't wait...SELL NOW!

The LA County Housing Authority is forced, after years of delay, to close the 1940s Jordan Downs public housing project due to condemnation. The facilities there are destroyed beyond repair by the trash who live there, and it would be economincally and legally unfeasible to try to repair them. Same is going to happen to Imperial Gardens and the huge, malevolent Nickerson Gardens, genesis of the various Watts riots.

Where are they putting all this trash? LANCASTER AND PALMDALE! Section 8 is popping up all over as monied blacks from down the hill buy up houses, thinking they'll get fat off of Section 8 money.

DO NOT DELAY...SELL NOW! The riots cannot be far behind. Already, crime in Lancaster is up 30% over last year, and 100% in east Palmdale and Littlerock.

It's a smart move, really. The land under these 1940s projects is VERY valuable. Well connected developers will pick up these dilapidated sites for a song, bulldoze them, and start the long-anticipated redevelopment and gentrification of southern LA, Compton, Inglewood and environs after moving illegal renters out. Meanwhile, all the trash gets moved out here, where the climate and air are awful in comparison. Now, if someone wanted to work downtown and have a nice townhome or single family home in a nice climate with a tiny commute, they'd buy down there, NOT in the Antelope Valley, right? Right.

SELL NOW BEFORE THE BIG COLLAPSE IN AV PROPERTY DUE TO GHETTOIZATION HAPPENS! Don't make me say, "I told ya so!"
no shit

Lancaster, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2006

Judged:

no shit I am selling this dump now not only do I hate and always have hated the AV but now I have more reason to move screw this place!
Dumb people irritate me

Harbor City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2007

Judged:

What do you Know MovinOn? You live in Whittier! I suppose you have never needed anyone's help before?Granted there are those few who do take advantage of the system but what about the ones who really do need it, they need a place to live. I think your an idiot,every city has it's nice well kept neighborhoods and some not so nice which part do you live in? Oh and that crack about the riots cant be far behind..... You sound like a Racist Pig!
Gail

El Dorado Hills, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2007

Judged:

The original message was right. I've lived here for 30 years, when it was nice, welcoming & clean. I sold my home 6 yrs ago & was extremely happy to be out of what now is a "slum". Too bad because it was a very nice neighborhood, but when ppl started to rent their home it went to shit faster than a speeding bullet. So I moved to what I thought was a better neighborhood & am now finding it is also becoming a slum, although an expensive slum. The powers that be in this town are all from the ghetto in the first place so they see no need to clean it up. So I say if you want to be one of the statistics, STAY.
kellyncali

Victorville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2007

Judged:

when i was a child back in the seventies we left canoga park after they started bussing all the inner city trash out to the s.f.valley. moved out to the a.v. and was good up until about the 90's.
same thing repeating itself.
someday people are gonna get smart and racially segregate thier own communities thats the only way to stop this shit!
family values

Sorel, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2007

Judged:

I have lived in the AV for over 20 years got married started a family when it was Quiet & Clean every one had the same family values.If you want to see a change in the AV then you dont move but fight back dont let the ghetto trash get the better of you.We need to grow strong & stick together and move them out if you see a crime report it dont turn your head.Dont be afraid to stand up for what is right,dont be affraid to call the sherrifif something is not right keep calling until they are so sick of you they do something & go to the city meeting and let your voice be heard.FIGHT BACK PEOPLE DONT RUN FROM IT.....
fred jones

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2007

Judged:

you know i am really sad that im about to say this but... this place we call antelope valley is a complete shithole of a town. its funny the people that live in the high class of av "rancho vista" i got news for u u live in a shithole as well get over it . Just because theres a golf course near by a D- golf course i might add u want a real course go to passadena dont mean that its not a dump. the av is one big mobile home trailer trash shothole
fred jones

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2007

Judged:

I MEAN GOOD GOD .THIS PLACE IS A STRAIGHT DUMP A BIG RUNNIE DIAREA SHIT DUMP
fred jones

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2007

fred jones wrote:
you know i am really sad that im about to say this but... this place we call antelope valley is a complete shithole of a town. its funny the people that live in the high class of av "rancho vista" i got news for u u live in a shithole as well get over it . Just because theres a golf course near by a D- golf course i might add u want a real course go to passadena dont mean that its not a dump. the av is one big mobile home trailer trash shothole
UR so right dewed
family values

Sorel, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2007

Judged:

You are right it is a Sh** Hole I bought my first home on the East Side of Palmdale it was a nice neighborhood when we bought then the origional owners started to move when the housing market crashed in the 90's We started to see alot of vacent homes that were being turned into Secion 8 That is when te Neighborhood turned to Sh** We decited to sell our home and Lease a home on the West side the Sh** was their too. We decited to Buy again but futher North in Rosamond it is going to be their give it 10 years right now I must say it is better than Palmdale & Lancaster we do not see the Gangs their yet but I am sure they are their somewhere, but it is more controllable being in a smaller town.I have a great Job in the AV and I'am fortunate that I do not have to travel down below.If we all stuck together instead of turning our heads we could take the AV back.Dont let the Skum of the AV take over everyone nowadays is afraid they will be shot. Please they know you are afraid that is why they keep getting away with it. If you see something wrong call the sheriff ,wright down a license plate if you see something suspicious wright the Mayor dont give to pan-handlers.Talk to your children about what you want for them it all has to start somewhere & why not start now...
Bartolome

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2007

Judged:

There is no hope for the town, trash are migrating from far and wide into this haven of ill fated souls. Disgusting trash, ghetto black, mexican gangsters, ridiculous "NAZI" low riders. No one has anything better to do than A) become an alcoholic, B)fight each other. There are NO "good" jobs. And when this real estate market gets worse, and it will, there will be no construction, mortgage, or real estate jobs. Where will people work then? Anyone who is smart enough to have a degree moves out of AV not back into it. The pool of eligible workers is of LOW education,(AVC is worthless) which is why the jobs out there dont pay shit, companies know this and exploit it. Trust me. Cant wait for my parents to leave this godforsaken shithole, fuck it leave it to the blacks and mexicans, let them breed it into recession and bankruptcy. Disgusting trash, I fucking hate that dump of a town.Im secretly hoping that they are moving and concentrating all the ghetto trash into a small area, where they will drop a hydrogen bomb and eliminate it all, and then when the tide clears, it will start over.
fred jones

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2007

Judged:

NO DISRESPECT AND I KNOW WHAT U SAID WAS COMPLETLY TRUE, BUT U REALLY DONT MAKE A WHOLE LOT OF SENSE?? U SAY IN YOUR COMMENTS THAT WE NEED TO DO THIS,AND DO THAT TO FIGHT FOR AV TO KEEP CLEAN OF THE SKUM AND I AGREE WITH U. I JUST DONT THINK U SHOULD OPEN YOUR MOUTH ON THAT SUBJECT, SINCE U ARE SO QUICK TO RUN CHICKEN SHIT TO ROSAMOND !!!! I MEAN COME ON BUDDY
family values wrote:
You are right it is a Sh** Hole I bought my first home on the East Side of Palmdale it was a nice neighborhood when we bought then the origional owners started to move when the housing market crashed in the 90's We started to see alot of vacent homes that were being turned into Secion 8 That is when te Neighborhood turned to Sh** We decited to sell our home and Lease a home on the West side the Sh** was their too. We decited to Buy again but futher North in Rosamond it is going to be their give it 10 years right now I must say it is better than Palmdale & Lancaster we do not see the Gangs their yet but I am sure they are their somewhere, but it is more controllable being in a smaller town.I have a great Job in the AV and I'am fortunate that I do not have to travel down below.If we all stuck together instead of turning our heads we could take the AV back.Dont let the Skum of the AV take over everyone nowadays is afraid they will be shot. Please they know you are afraid that is why they keep getting away with it. If you see something wrong call the sheriff ,wright down a license plate if you see something suspicious wright the Mayor dont give to pan-handlers.Talk to your children about what you want for them it all has to start somewhere & why not start now...
Gansta Hata

Mesa, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2007

Judged:

Me and my wife moved to Lancaster and lived there for only a year. That place is worse than a Mexican border town. Its like everyone thinks that every place is a trash dump. I have never seen such a filthy place in the United States before. What ever happened to a sense of pride? The crime is so bad that it does'nt matter where you live in the valley, you're still not safe. Rent is hgher than hell and the pay is'nt worth a damn. We found out that if you ever have to call 911 it is a waste of time. You might as well take care of it yourself. Prompt service is almost nill when it comes to the cops around there.
family values

Sorel, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2007

Judged:

fred jones wrote:
NO DISRESPECT AND I KNOW WHAT U SAID WAS COMPLETLY TRUE, BUT U REALLY DONT MAKE A WHOLE LOT OF SENSE?? U SAY IN YOUR COMMENTS THAT WE NEED TO DO THIS,AND DO THAT TO FIGHT FOR AV TO KEEP CLEAN OF THE SKUM AND I AGREE WITH U. I JUST DONT THINK U SHOULD OPEN YOUR MOUTH ON THAT SUBJECT, SINCE U ARE SO QUICK TO RUN CHICKEN SHIT TO ROSAMOND !!!! I MEAN COME ON BUDDY
<quoted text>
I understand what you mean but we did not run to Rosamond because it was cleaner and more quiet that just so happened to be a perk the housing market was alot more affordible out their and you got a whole lot more for you $$$.All we wanted was a bigger home.I have had several home's in the AV and bought when it was affordible we only sold to move up.Now we could not have afforded a new home in the AV unless it was in a ghetto area New home's in the range we could afford were all now gettho.Now come on in order to afford it you need 2 family's to pay the morgage that is another reason the AV has gone to shit it is not like the past anymore when only one person had to work to pay the morgage, no disrespect but I did not RUN we only moved to Rosamond Due to affordibility it just so happened to be Quiet & Cleaner than Palmdale Lancaster. I still shop & work here & my son still goes to HHS and will continue to do so for the next couple of years until he graduates.I still support the AV and will continue to do so.
J Family

Lancaster, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2007

Judged:

First of all I would like to make a comment to all you racist people out there. You think its certain races doing all the crime. What about all the white crack heads, and speed freaks that where born here. I moved here from San Gabriel Valley in 1991. Yes its getting worse, but your home is what you make it. You don' like it here, take your ass somewhere else.... If you want to live here fight for your town.
family values

Sorel, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2007

Judged:

J Family wrote:
First of all I would like to make a comment to all you racist people out there. You think its certain races doing all the crime. What about all the white crack heads, and speed freaks that where born here. I moved here from San Gabriel Valley in 1991. Yes its getting worse, but your home is what you make it. You don' like it here, take your ass somewhere else.... If you want to live here fight for your town.
I do agree with you ghetto is not just one race it has many colors Ghetto is Ghetto.And it starts with the family if you have morals & values thay will be passed on. Our children are only taught what you as a parent or guardian teach them. Right is Right and Wrong is Wrong. It starts in the home, Reguardless if you are a single parent or not it is RESPECT,COMPASSION & MORALS,that's what make's good decent peopl. Everyone can make mistakes, but learning from the mistake is what we can only hope.In todays world most children have no RESPECT,COMPASSION or MORALS. WHY? Their parents or guardians did not have them. Again it starts in the home,everyone needs to see it will only get worse if we do not teach our children RESPECT,COMPASSION & MORALS.
fred jones

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2007

Judged:

WELL I OWE U A APOLOGY THEN IN REGARDS TO THE "RUN CHICKEN SHIT" STATEMENT , I GUESS I JUST READ IT WRONG , THATS THE THING ABOUT E MAILING, TEXT MESSAGING AND SUCH , U CANT REALLY SEE THE EXPRESSION OF THOUGHT IN WORDS
family values wrote:
<quoted text>I understand what you mean but we did not run to Rosamond because it was cleaner and more quiet that just so happened to be a perk the housing market was alot more affordible out their and you got a whole lot more for you $$$.All we wanted was a bigger home.I have had several home's in the AV and bought when it was affordible we only sold to move up.Now we could not have afforded a new home in the AV unless it was in a ghetto area New home's in the range we could afford were all now gettho.Now come on in order to afford it you need 2 family's to pay the morgage that is another reason the AV has gone to shit it is not like the past anymore when only one person had to work to pay the morgage, no disrespect but I did not RUN we only moved to Rosamond Due to affordibility it just so happened to be Quiet & Cleaner than Palmdale Lancaster. I still shop & work here & my son still goes to HHS and will continue to do so for the next couple of years until he graduates.I still support the AV and will continue to do so.
unpleased

Darlington, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2007

Judged:

You sure talk a whole lot of trash and not saying anything. Your feelings about "Ghetto" is predominately aimed at blacks.B/c you said it. You are not helping the situation so shut the hell up! I'm not angry, just amused at how people like you try to justify living standards b/c it doesn't meet your criteria. many people are starving and dying and all you are focused on is value. Trust me...all this is carnal,not permanent so you live it up in "whittier" and keep your senseless anecdotes 2 urself!
King Lexo

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2007

Judged:

Okay, I stumbled across this mess. board and can't belive what I'm reading. Allot of you are racist !
I moved up here from So. Central L.A. all you pepole complaing about how it used to be and how it can be, true enough if you see some fucked up shit report it!, if your not going to confront it. On my street none of that shit happnens, and we have a few sec. 8 mind ya biz and they will too, shit gets out of hand let them know not here and that's it.
All the kids on my street Blk -white -mex- other; are mine and all get treated like mine, go tell ya mama daddy what ever !
If I see you i'm going to handle it, not close my door, and hide.
I love this place it's quiter than L.A. i've come to grips with the commute (leave early) and P.S. not all blacks hate Mex, and vice a versa ! Now you whites that think you own everything and been here forever and a day ,and hav'nt took advantage of this housing boom and bust it's not my fault, the A.V. is part of America and you don't own it ! your just renting. Stop bitching and get your shit together. plz forgive the typos
CaNt BeLiEvE

Lancaster, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2007

Judged:

Well I think that crime is allover the world no matter where you go or hide they always be someone dangerous even in your family.I cant believe all you racist people only blame mexicans & blacks without looking at your own race cause you know something I have seen that white teenagers act like angels infront of their families but when they are not with them thats when they act themselves. Sorry but its true.By the way I lived all my childhood in the worst city on the worst streets which is COMPTON.I had gangsters neighbors all around & they never mess with me or my family why? cause we never mess with them as long as you dont say racist shit or act racist towards them they wont act ghetto like u guys say. So wut ever is happening in Lancaster is "nothing" compare to those days....If u would know you would say that Lancaster is safe.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 13
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Excessive Heat Warning for Riverside County was issued at July 30 at 12:00PM PDT

•••
•••

Mountain Center News Video

•••
•••

Mountain Center Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Mountain Center People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE