Thefts from four cars reported at Spr...

Thefts from four cars reported at Springettsbury bar parking lot

There are 71 comments on the The York Daily Record story from Dec 17, 2009, titled Thefts from four cars reported at Springettsbury bar parking lot. In it, The York Daily Record reports that:

A York woman's purse was stolen from a friend's car Friday as the two were inside a Springettsbury Township bar.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The York Daily Record.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Since: Feb 09

Bel Air, MD

#1 Dec 17, 2009
Why is the bar not listed by name? Great reporting ... a simple google search shows that it most likely Banana Max.

Never been there, but haven't heard many good things.
Common Sense

York, PA

#2 Dec 17, 2009
DO NOT leave anything of value in your vehicle, DUH! And wear a "chastity belt", I mean, a "money belt" lol!
HolySheet

Barnegat, NJ

#3 Dec 17, 2009
What’s a married woman doing at Banana Max? Without her husband or at least some body’s husband
Shame on you. I know you’re a member of the Bad Girls Club they’ve started there. Married stay out of trash bars and that shi! won’t happen.
yorker

United States

#4 Dec 17, 2009
HolySheet wrote:
What’s a married woman doing at Banana Max? Without her husband or at least some body’s husband
Shame on you. I know you’re a member of the Bad Girls Club they’ve started there. Married stay out of trash bars and that shi! won’t happen.
that is the most retarded thing i've ever heard!
get a clue

York, PA

#5 Dec 17, 2009
HolySheet wrote:
What exactly makes you think she was married, Inspector Clousseau? Certainly nothing in the article say so, or even implies it.

And last I checked, unless the Taliban has taken over, married women are allowed to go out with friends in this country. Just because no one will go out with you doesn't mean anything.

"Married stay out of trash bars" - wtf does that even mean?

The post immediately following yours was right.
WTF

Morrisville, PA

#6 Dec 17, 2009
How do you know it was b-Max, there are ALOT of bars in Springberry
Fat Dads, Padcock, Weener World, Charlie Brown, Roadhouse
commie

Dover, PA

#7 Dec 17, 2009
could have been fat daddys or maybe one of many other places. Springettsbury Twp. covers a lot of area.
A PLACE FOR EVERYTHING

Horsham, PA

#8 Dec 17, 2009
yorker wrote:
<quoted text>
that is the most retarded thing i've ever heard!
I am mentily handycapped and what u say retared makes me soo mad
nosferatu

Willow Street, PA

#9 Dec 17, 2009
Oh, oh, let me comment - it was her car, in a bar parking lot. She was probably going to drink and drive anyway so she deserved it.

Had to get that in before the Women's Christian Temperance crowd gets here.
PeteB

AOL

#10 Dec 17, 2009
WTF wrote:
Maybe because the B-max is the ONLY bar with an Eastern Blvd. address.....
maybe a reading comprehension course and some spelling lessons are in order -
Ask Santa!!
Bill

East Berlin, PA

#11 Dec 17, 2009
WTF wrote:
There is only one bar in the 2600 block of Eastern Boulevard. Fat Daddy’s is on Market St., Paddock is on Market St., Weiner World is on Industrial Highway, Charlie Brown’s is on Whiteford rd. and Roadhouse is on Mt.Zion road. Learn what bars are where idiot.
Bill

East Berlin, PA

#12 Dec 17, 2009
get a clue wrote:
<quoted text>
What exactly makes you think she was married, Inspector Clousseau? Certainly nothing in the article say so, or even implies it.
And last I checked, unless the Taliban has taken over, married women are allowed to go out with friends in this country. Just because no one will go out with you doesn't mean anything.
The article stated that the car is owned by her HUSBAND. So that means she is married.
“The vehicle, a Pontiac Montana, is owned by John Adams, Michelle's HUSBAND, police said.”
RTMFA

York, PA

#13 Dec 17, 2009
WTF wrote:
True, but not that many "in the 2600 block of Eastern Boulevard" as the article says. And um, it's Paddock, not "Padcock".
commie wrote:
could have been fat daddys or maybe one of many other places. Springettsbury Twp. covers a lot of area.
"...at the bar in the 2600 block of Eastern Boulevard" doesn't cover all that much area, really.
nosferatu

Willow Street, PA

#14 Dec 17, 2009
Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
There is only one bar in the 2600 block of Eastern Boulevard. Fat Daddy’s is on Market St., Paddock is on Market St., Weiner World is on Industrial Highway, Charlie Brown’s is on Whiteford rd. and Roadhouse is on Mt.Zion road. Learn what bars are where idiot.
Ummm, isn't the Road House on Market?

Since: Feb 09

Bel Air, MD

#16 Dec 17, 2009
PeteB wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe because the B-max is the ONLY bar with an Eastern Blvd. address.....
maybe a reading comprehension course and some spelling lessons are in order -
Ask Santa!!
Thank you ... well said.
BARNEY

AOL

#17 Dec 17, 2009
Oh cripes! How many bars are there in that single block of Eastern Blvd.? It is NOT a bar/restaurant row there!! Pick a bar, THE ONLY BAR, in that block. Go with your instincts to name the bar. Do it! I said DO IT!
HolySheet

Barnegat, NJ

#18 Dec 17, 2009
get a clue wrote:
<quoted text>
The POLICE SAID vehicle, a Pontiac Montana, is owned by John Adams, Michelle's husband, police said. Now loud mouth what do you think? You can think can't you well If not look at it this way if you keep your mouth SHOUT no one will no how dammed stupid you are . Or continue to run your mouth and remove all doubt
commie

Dover, PA

#19 Dec 17, 2009
I feel like an idiot, completely missed the bar address listed. Read too fast.
B-max it was.
Jude

Havertown, PA

#20 Dec 17, 2009
That's how many bar parking lots hit in the last week???? Where is the surveliance tapes?
Philliesfan

United States

#21 Dec 17, 2009
If you're going to leave your purse in the car while you go anywhere, at least be smart enough to take 15 seconds and put it in the trunk where nobody can see it. Not rocket science.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Wolf Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Police: Bust shows heroin trade has changed (Sep '09) Jan 14 SHANNY 14
News Heroin bust results surprise even cops (Sep '09) Jan '16 Robert Raymond Ho... 29
News Fairview Twp. officer cited with disorderly con... (Feb '11) Dec '15 J Dawson 150
News Yorkers advocate for equality on Muslim Capitol... Nov '15 Hanover 3
News North York wants entire borough to be a drug-fr... (Jul '15) Jul '15 Bh smith 1
Curious (Feb '15) Feb '15 Hot momma lookin 1
Review: Got Wheels Sales And Service LLC (Nov '13) Jul '14 tony 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mount Wolf Mortgages