Ties broken in York County races

Ties broken in York County races

There are 9 comments on the York Dispatch story from Nov 28, 2013, titled Ties broken in York County races. In it, York Dispatch reports that:

York County elections officials pulled random numbers Monday to settle ties between dozens of candidates in the Nov. 5 election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at York Dispatch.

lady

Lancaster, PA

#1 Nov 28, 2013
It's all rigged what a lame excuse and thing to do.

It's not like we the people can even nominate

people of our choice to be a candidate nope in order

to even be a CANDIDATE you have to meet a bunch of

assnine requirements ensuring the little guy nor the

honest man ever has a chance or even just someone new

to choose from instead of the same crooked people already in a seat.

Until they make voting public so the people can see for themselves it will always be a scam.
People have the right to know everything else why not for voting too???
When a citizen is forced to play jury duty they get no such privacy privelage so why keep our votes hush hush law-makers?
Is it so the private results can have private manufactured results that you allege your fixing by pulling numbers Bll Sht!!!
lady

Lancaster, PA

#2 Nov 28, 2013
I hope they got New Candidates for DIS-honorable JUDGES KELLEY, LINEBAUGH, and STRONG.

I know lots of people of whom none would vote for them you shouldn't either if you want fair justice.
Except if your a criminal, woman beater, or like pennitrating the system by having sex with public defenders than you might want vote for them. That's there style CORRUPT JUSTICE. Everyone knows york county officials are corrupt the only supporters they have are the ones doing it themselves. They all back each other.

Most people would love the opportunity to do there jobs justly but most people sadly never get the chance because of the corruption. birds of a feather flock together. If one good person was in a seat there ships would all sink so of course they are going to stick together and fill the seats by the "rigged vote results" with the same kind of characters.
People should be having town meetings and deciding the candidates not by some big wigs requirements to even be eligable for such.
Everything else is equal opportunity why can't it be for being a candidate too???
Your average Joe can't just run for office for example you must have lots of money, education, and the like.
Puzzled voter

York, PA

#3 Dec 1, 2013
lady wrote:
It's all rigged what a lame excuse and thing to do.
It's not like we the people can even nominate
people of our choice to be a candidate nope in order
to even be a CANDIDATE you have to meet a bunch of
assnine requirements ensuring the little guy nor the
honest man ever has a chance or even just someone new
to choose from instead of the same crooked people already in a seat.
Until they make voting public so the people can see for themselves it will always be a scam.
People have the right to know everything else why not for voting too???
When a citizen is forced to play jury duty they get no such privacy privelage so why keep our votes hush hush law-makers?
Is it so the private results can have private manufactured results that you allege your fixing by pulling numbers Bll Sht!!!
So you are saying you want every nutcase wack job aout there to know who you voted for? Do you have a death wish? Imagine someone finds out you voted for the opponent of their candidate and decides to shoot you. Some people. Go back to harassing judges because they will not sleep with you but will everyone else.
lady

Lancaster, PA

#4 Dec 1, 2013
Puzzled voter wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are saying you want every nutcase wack job aout there to know who you voted for? Do you have a death wish? Imagine someone finds out you voted for the opponent of their candidate and decides to shoot you. Some people. Go back to harassing judges because they will not sleep with you but will everyone else.
When you play jury duty do you have a death wish??? What's it matter who knows who votes for who? Sounds like another lame excuse to me. Furthermore It's highly unlikely some nut would just target a "voter" and or voters voting for the opposite party I mean really. That's like saying have no guts, bend over and take in the a**
Puzzled voter

York, PA

#5 Dec 1, 2013
Several points:
1. Voting has nothing to do with Jury Duty and has not for many years. Jurrists are picked from the drivers license roles not voter registration.

2. If votes were public, what is to stop the regime in power from gaining retribution against those that voted against them? This has not happened here because votes are cast in secrecy but it has in other places.

3. You think there are not nutcases out there willing to kill to support their cause? How do you explain the Crusades? How about the mess in Serbia?
lady

Lancaster, PA

#6 Dec 2, 2013
Puzzled voter wrote:
Several points:
1. Voting has nothing to do with Jury Duty and has not for many years. Jurrists are picked from the drivers license roles not voter registration.
2. If votes were public, what is to stop the regime in power from gaining retribution against those that voted against them? This has not happened here because votes are cast in secrecy but it has in other places.
3. You think there are not nutcases out there willing to kill to support their cause? How do you explain the Crusades? How about the mess in Serbia?
Answer 1. You mentioned asked rather if i had a death wish. They have everything in that respect to do with one another.
Don't you think some thug or there family or even an innocent person convicted and put away wouldn't hunt down the juror's or judges??? It happened in Texas they even killed the judges wife so weather your voting for elected officials or a litigant why not have them equally known???
Answer 2. People usually know if your a Dem. or Republican it's not like those party's are attacked ect. again lame excuses as far as I'm concerned if you want to believe that garbage go right ahead I choose not to.
Answer 3. As far as the mess over seas the elected official should be doing what is right by the people and they will be loved if they are crooked you will have these "messes" people are tired of the officials shitting on them. and what are you the world reporter or something? Good day!
Puzzled voter

York, PA

#7 Dec 3, 2013
lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Answer 1. You mentioned asked rather if i had a death wish. They have everything in that respect to do with one another.
Don't you think some thug or there family or even an innocent person convicted and put away wouldn't hunt down the juror's or judges??? It happened in Texas they even killed the judges wife so weather your voting for elected officials or a litigant why not have them equally known???
Answer 2. People usually know if your a Dem. or Republican it's not like those party's are attacked ect. again lame excuses as far as I'm concerned if you want to believe that garbage go right ahead I choose not to.
Answer 3. As far as the mess over seas the elected official should be doing what is right by the people and they will be loved if they are crooked you will have these "messes" people are tired of the officials shitting on them. and what are you the world reporter or something? Good day!
No, I am not the world reporter. As my name implies, I am trying to figure out how you are right and the rest of the world for the last several centuries could possibly be wrong.
lady

Lancaster, PA

#8 Dec 3, 2013
Puzzled voter wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I am not the world reporter. As my name implies, I am trying to figure out how you are right and the rest of the world for the last several centuries could possibly be wrong.
Well, ever hear of Columbus? Everyone thought the world was flat at one time too. I'll share this important info with you better to have an open mind than one bound by beliefs. Hope this is simple enough for you to understand rubberband
lady

Lancaster, PA

#9 Dec 3, 2013
Puzzled voter wrote:
<quoted text>
Also slavery was a common practice for centeries as was whippings and harsh punishments until one man's persuit of freedom changed it.
It took one man to see that no nation should prosper by the backs of slaves he was right.
most times the majority is wrong because they are to busy looking one way but the one that is different they look the other way and sometimes see the obvious things the rest missed.
People believed the earth was flat one man changed that too.
People have been wrong before more than once. Better to have an open mind than one bound by beliefs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Wolf Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Police: Woman went to Atlantic City, left 3 kid... (Mar '11) Apr '18 I WAS the 12 year... 158
News Funding cuts mean shorter hours, fewer books ata Feb '18 Unreal 1
News Bill would allow York County police departments... Jan '18 CityguyUSA 5
News York City's shootings drop by half, GVI crediteda Dec '17 Fitius T Bluster 2
News LAPD "Considering" Investigating Harvey Weinste... (Oct '17) Oct '17 Tired 2
News Man has been charged with environmental violati... (May '09) Sep '17 aol 174
News Police log: Boy, 11, in critical condition afte... (Nov '08) May '17 NoQuarter 36

Mount Wolf Jobs

Personal Finance

Mount Wolf Mortgages