shelby jenkins ? need to talk to her ...

shelby jenkins ? need to talk to her anyone have info?

Posted in the Mount Washington Forum

heyboogy

United States

#1 Nov 20, 2012
Would like to catch up on some things with her I used to date her and just moved back to the mount does anyone have any info on her. How abouts do I get ahold of my old friend Shelby Jenkins
Frank

Louisville, KY

#2 Nov 20, 2012
She's married - so any hope you had of hooking up with your ex-girlfriend is gone. Why don't you look for someone new instead of trying to live your life in the past?
shelbyjenkins

United States

#4 Nov 20, 2012
Wat the hell ??? Lol wow creepy.......
heyboogy

United States

#5 Nov 20, 2012
Shelby its David gilley ! I need your number so I can contact u asap ! Please let me know how I can get ahold of you for some reason I can't find you on facebook at all what the hells up with all that please contact me we need to catch up on some things.:-)
Frank

Louisville, KY

#6 Nov 20, 2012
heyboogy wrote:
Shelby its David gilley ! I need your number so I can contact u asap ! Please let me know how I can get ahold of you for some reason I can't find you on facebook at all what the hells up with all that please contact me we need to catch up on some things.:-)
Stalker much? There's a reason you can't find her on Facebook, you're not her friend. If she has a FB account then her privacy settings don't allow creepy people like you to look her up (meaning all the people she wants are already her friends). That's what the hell is up with all that. What are you trying to catch up on? Ax murder? Creep.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Washington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Police find dead dog while serving search warra... 1 hr Time to Fight 1
News Hillview man arrested for shooting down drone; ... 1 hr Time to Fight 1
Biggest Rat in Taylorsville 7 hr wth 5
J-ef 7 hr Hmm 1
Meg-an 8 hr Lol 1
michael clarence barnes 9 hr amazingeyez1988 1
Michael Grubbs 9 hr What 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mount Washington Mortgages