nothing but fat women
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
neil

Bowling Green, KY

#1 Nov 8, 2012
this town is full of fat women - just fat women with no jobs eating and getting fatter. youd think with all the fat bitches sonic and kfc would have stayed open.
Today

Bowling Green, KY

#2 Nov 11, 2012
Saw alot of them today. Good thing i dont live there i would be fat like them
neil

Bowling Green, KY

#3 Nov 11, 2012
hint: you're fatter than you think!
curious

United States

#4 Nov 11, 2012
neil wrote:
jst curious as to what you consider fat????
Today

Bowling Green, KY

#5 Nov 12, 2012
neil wrote:
I am size 4. Come and See me ... Maybe you are the FATTER? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmm
neil

Bowling Green, KY

#6 Nov 12, 2012
curious wrote:
<quoted text> jst curious as to what you consider fat????
you piggy
neil

Bowling Green, KY

#7 Nov 12, 2012
Today wrote:
<quoted text>
I am size 4. Come and See me ... Maybe you are the FATTER? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmm
easy to lie on the internet fatty fat fat
Today

Bowling Green, KY

#8 Nov 12, 2012
neil wrote:
<quoted text>you piggy
wow i see that people from mount washington ky have problems, call others names..

You REALLY think I am gonna stoop down to your level? Naw, you're way too low for me to go there.
good bye piggy neil
neil

Bowling Green, KY

#9 Nov 12, 2012
Today wrote:
<quoted text>
wow i see that people from mount washington ky have problems, call others names..
You REALLY think I am gonna stoop down to your level? Naw, you're way too low for me to go there.
good bye piggy neil
Do me a favor. Drive around the city around 7-8AM when the school buses are picking up kids and look at all the fat women standing on the street putting their little fat kids on the bus. I bet if you watched the same thing around 3-4PM you could see them get in their car and follow them to MACDONALDS. Obesity is a plague on this great nation of ours and MT WASHINGTON is infected with fat women. FAT WOMEN.

“life is what you make of it.”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#10 Nov 12, 2012
neil wrote:
<quoted text>Do me a favor. Drive around the city around 7-8AM when the school buses are picking up kids and look at all the fat women standing on the street putting their little fat kids on the bus. I bet if you watched the same thing around 3-4PM you could see them get in their car and follow them to MACDONALDS. Obesity is a plague on this great nation of ours and MT WASHINGTON is infected with fat women. FAT WOMEN.
Honey all of BC is full of fat women! Not all of them are fat, but the majority are. And it seems like all the real good looking guys would rather have the fat girls instead of the skinnier pretty girls. What's wrong with you BC men?
well

United States

#11 Nov 12, 2012
Why does somethin have to be wrong with us? To each his own is what I say. A man likes what he likes. I prefer petite chick with a pretty face, but doesn't mean there's something wrong with the next guy who prefers a bigger girl. Diff strokes for diff folks right? Lol

Location hidden

#12 Nov 12, 2012
well wrote:
Why does somethin have to be wrong with us? To each his own is what I say. A man likes what he likes. I prefer petite chick with a pretty face, but doesn't mean there's something wrong with the next guy who prefers a bigger girl. Diff strokes for diff folks right? Lol
There's absolutely nothing wrong with a guy liking a bigger girl by any means. There are done beautiful heavier women. I'm just merely asking why some guys that are with pretty petite women will cheat on them with fat ugly ones?
well

United States

#13 Nov 12, 2012
Did that happen to you? I really can't answer that for sure cause can't speak for all guys out there. Thinkin about it though I would say cause usually most heavier girls have low self esteem. And low self esteem=easy to get in the sack. The girls with confidence would be harder to get to play side chick. Maybe not right in all cases just an idea.
neil

Bowling Green, KY

#14 Nov 13, 2012
well wrote:
Something is wrong with you. Your body is fat, your arteries are clogging up with plaque that will give you heart disease, you can't walk without getting short of breath, if you don't have Type II Diabetes yet you will soon, you smell bad, you're ugly like a little piggy pig, and you're probably a bitch because you're mad at the world for not accepting your disgusting fatness.

Also, don't give me this 'my man likes me da way I am' crap. Will your man like it when you die young? Will your man like it when he comes home to find you dead on the floor in a puddle of your own excrement, a cheeseburger in one hand and your phone in the other with the numbers 91 ... OH you died to fast to finish calling. But diff strokes for diff folks, right?
well

United States

#15 Nov 13, 2012
You should learn to read. I'm not a fat woman, I'm a man and I don't even enjoy fat women. All I said was if some men do there's nothing wrong with it. So no my man doesn't like me just the way I am cause I don't have a fuckin man. You sound like a real winner tho buddy keep up the good work. Prolly haven't had a piece of pu ssy (fat or skinny) since clinton was in office. No wonder you're so angry.

Location hidden

#16 Nov 13, 2012
well wrote:
You should learn to read. I'm not a fat woman, I'm a man and I don't even enjoy fat women. All I said was if some men do there's nothing wrong with it. So no my man doesn't like me just the way I am cause I don't have a fuckin man. You sound like a real winner tho buddy keep up the good work. Prolly haven't had a piece of pu ssy (fat or skinny) since clinton was in office. No wonder you're so angry.
Lmao. Ur too funny! Yea that did happen to me. We were together for a little over a yr and he decided he liked fat ugly women better.lmao. Ur right to each their own
well

United States

#17 Nov 13, 2012
I had a feelin you was speakin from experience. But Just cause I say to each their own doesn't mean I think its ok to cheat on your hot gf with a skank. He shouldn't have done you like that, and I have knew a few girls that happened to and it leaves them feelin very confused and sometimes even shakes their confidence. I just meant if a guy likes to date a bigger woman I got not problem with that, especially cause he won't be dipping in the single hotties dating pool so leaves more for me. If he wants to date big girls tho he should at least be man enough to break it off with the dime piece first. Lol (and maybe send her my way?)

Location hidden

#18 Nov 13, 2012
well wrote:
I had a feelin you was speakin from experience. But Just cause I say to each their own doesn't mean I think its ok to cheat on your hot gf with a skank. He shouldn't have done you like that, and I have knew a few girls that happened to and it leaves them feelin very confused and sometimes even shakes their confidence. I just meant if a guy likes to date a bigger woman I got not problem with that, especially cause he won't be dipping in the single hotties dating pool so leaves more for me. If he wants to date big girls tho he should at least be man enough to break it off with the dime piece first. Lol (and maybe send her my way?)
Lmao. Umm maybe?:-)
Today

Bowling Green, KY

#19 Nov 16, 2012
neil wrote:
<quoted text>Do me a favor. Drive around the city around 7-8AM when the school buses are picking up kids and look at all the fat women standing on the street putting their little fat kids on the bus. I bet if you watched the same thing around 3-4PM you could see them get in their car and follow them to MACDONALDS. Obesity is a plague on this great nation of ours and MT WASHINGTON is infected with fat women. FAT WOMEN.
Yea I know. One of my friend lives there, I go there once awhile. I know there are alot of kids and parents and people. I guess they can afford to buy junk food to eat. so sad....

I came back to see you here because I was hoping that you would believe I am not the one who is FAT. You have a good day.
smh

Louisville, KY

#20 Jan 14, 2013
Many fat men, women and children all over the U.S. Kentucky is one of the top running states.
It is wrong to judge anyone in general but, to single out a small town is really pointless.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Washington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ban the pitbulls (Jun '11) 1 hr Grace 27
Lookin 6 hr Boss 1
Adam theobald (Jun '15) 13 hr nintendo 32
Mount Washington Police (Mar '15) Tue DicksOutForHarmabe 7
Rednecks flying confederate flags through town (Sep '15) Tue DicksOutForHarmabe 10
Dustin Bentley Aug 18 12345scb 1
need to find James William Cook ( BILL) Aug 16 In need of help 1

Mount Washington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mount Washington Mortgages