Comments
1 - 20 of 34 Comments Last updated Jun 24, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
CHAD SHANNA CLARK

Shelbyville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Mar 15, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Shame on Chad. He acted he was close to his dad at the funeral. Really, Dennis went to see his sister jackie on every weekend for 4 yrs. chad had not contacted him for five years, Dennis had not seen his new babies.
dennis friends had paid him for the doctor bills, etc...
his friends, family, we watched chad for 5 yrs. he done nothing for dennis. after dennis died, he acted like he was very close to dennis , oh come on chad!!!!!!
now he put his kids names on the obiturary ? what a shame. He tells everyone he s a christian, he is NOT...... he s self centered.. selfish...
what a greedy man
Jesus

Hebron, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Mar 15, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

You shouldn't judge Chad, that's my job. Besides, I watch you mastruabate and I know you're a sinner.
I know you

Shelbyville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Mar 16, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Jesus wrote:
You shouldn't judge Chad, that's my job. Besides, I watch you mastruabate and I know you're a sinner.
LOL I know who you are. Shame on you. If you want to curse, use your name. Not Jesus
Dont Judge

Shelbyville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Mar 16, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Jesus wrote:
You shouldn't judge Chad, that's my job. Besides, I watch you mastruabate and I know you're a sinner.
Wise people dont agrue. Fool & Stupid people love to agrue on this topix

I know you are sinner too. No one has no sins on the earth.
Jesus

Hebron, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Mar 16, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Dont Judge wrote:
<quoted text>
Wise people dont agrue. Fool & Stupid people love to agrue on this topix
I know you are sinner too. No one has no sins on the earth.
I won't agrue with you if you explain what agrue means.

And by "no one has no" I'll assume you mean "none ya'll ain't got none dem yee haw git r dun coors light nascar"
for a nut person

Shelbyville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Mar 16, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
I won't agrue with you if you explain what agrue means.
And by "no one has no" I'll assume you mean "none ya'll ain't got none dem yee haw git r dun coors light nascar"
I guess he or she s bored with the topix ........ go and get beer
Greed Chad Amber Clark

Shelbyville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Mar 17, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Chad and Amber? What greedy people

they wanted their father s money and things more than LOVE.. geeshe
Anita Sheff Debi Combs

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Mar 20, 2012
 

Judged:

1

They had their nerves to wipe out Anita s ex husband s apartment after he died. what greedy people I ever see in my whole life... geeeeesh
Anita n Debbie Sheffield

Shelbyville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Mar 23, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Anita Sheff Debi Combs wrote:
They had their nerves to wipe out Anita s ex husband s apartment after he died. what greedy people I ever see in my whole life... geeeeesh
i heard it :(
Really

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Mar 24, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Ok look at it this way. Your mom and dad split up. Your mom gets with this piece of shit named John Spencer. Your dad does nothing to get you out of that house...how would you feel? Oh and yeah how long did Dennis live with Chad?? I honestly cant remember but it was a while. So dont get on here talking shit about one of the truely best people I know. Chad would do anything in his power to help anyone, same thing with Amber.
Little Boy

Shelbyville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Mar 24, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Really wrote:
Ok look at it this way. Your mom and dad split up. Your mom gets with this piece of shit named John Spencer. Your dad does nothing to get you out of that house...how would you feel? Oh and yeah how long did Dennis live with Chad?? I honestly cant remember but it was a while. So dont get on here talking shit about one of the truely best people I know. Chad would do anything in his power to help anyone, same thing with Amber.
Was that same Chad who shot the little boy yrs ago?
Forest

Shelbyville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Mar 25, 2012
 
Really

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Mar 28, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Little Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
Was that same Chad who shot the little boy yrs ago?
yes it was and I think that has just about everything to do with the man he has become today.
caca

Burlington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Mar 31, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

the deaf person in crestwood...this for you teresa...shame on you!!!! you need to mind your own business!!! chad is a wonderful father...amber is a wonderful young lady...everyone needs to mind their own business...why chad,amber,dennis did not talk for few years...IS NOT ANYONE'S BUSINESS!!! i went to help the kids "WIPE OUT" dennis's apt..not anita...you think you know everything but you dont know crap about nothing!!!all you deaf people want to judge other people...you need to judge yourselves!!! why do you want to talk about chad and what happened to this other boy that died??? GROW THE HELL UP!!!!!
CacaTwo

Shelbyville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Mar 31, 2012
 

Judged:

1

caca wrote:
the deaf person in crestwood...this for you teresa...shame on you!!!! you need to mind your own business!!! chad is a wonderful father...amber is a wonderful young lady...everyone needs to mind their own business...why chad,amber,dennis did not talk for few years...IS NOT ANYONE'S BUSINESS!!! i went to help the kids "WIPE OUT" dennis's apt..not anita...you think you know everything but you dont know crap about nothing!!!all you deaf people want to judge other people...you need to judge yourselves!!! why do you want to talk about chad and what happened to this other boy that died??? GROW THE HELL UP!!!!!
teresa? imao you s t u p d his name is eddie napper

she does not live in crestwood, ky dub butt
CacaTwo

Shelbyville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Mar 31, 2012
 

Judged:

1

i think teresa lives in prospect,ky

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Mar 31, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

caca wrote:
the deaf person in crestwood...this for you teresa...shame on you!!!! you need to mind your own business!!! chad is a wonderful father...amber is a wonderful young lady...everyone needs to mind their own business...why chad,amber,dennis did not talk for few years...IS NOT ANYONE'S BUSINESS!!! i went to help the kids "WIPE OUT" dennis's apt..not anita...you think you know everything but you dont know crap about nothing!!!all you deaf people want to judge other people...you need to judge yourselves!!! why do you want to talk about chad and what happened to this other boy that died??? GROW THE HELL UP!!!!!
Got a call from my dau in law few mins ago. Everybody s thinking it was me.
I have found some people that just can't seem to say anything nice or positive about anything or anyone. Some people are just naturally rude! I have found some people that just can't seem to say anything nice or positive about anything or anyone. You don't need these kind of people, stay away from them and don't try to change them or associate with them. They have problems and need professional help. If someone is rude to you over and over, stay away from them. If you must speak, do it quickly and kindly. If not, just stay away from them. You don't have to let others abuse you with mean remarks or rude behavior, walk away and don't acknowlegde them. If they can't be civil, you should ignore them until they can treat you with respect. I don't respond to rude people, I walk away from them. Nice mouth!!!!
I talked highly of Anita s family and Clark s family. Leave them alone plz
Theresa

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Mar 31, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

I live in OLDHAM CO.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Mar 31, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I ve read all the topix, oh my I have no time for this
CacaTwo

Shelbyville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Mar 31, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Dumb teresa imao

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Mount Washington Discussions

Search the Mount Washington Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 4 min Cornelius Scudmister 146,452
Who would you vote for Mayor 22 min Eddie 2
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 27 min Flint hill bandit 26,196
Brian Edwards 1 hr BKE 6
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 7 hr LMS 16,119
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 7 hr LMS 1,021
Megan Finn 21 hr BullittCountyBred 4
•••
•••
•••
Mount Washington Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Mount Washington Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Mount Washington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Mount Washington News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Mount Washington
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••