Comments
1 - 20 of 39 Comments Last updated Apr 15, 2010
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
prayer works

Espanola, NM

#1 Oct 18, 2009
did anyone hear about the very bad accident on north bardstown road that happened at 1 am this morning? heard it might of been a fatal accident due to a drunk driver.lets pray for all involved in the accident

Since: Oct 09

Espanola, NM

#2 Oct 18, 2009
i saw the after math of the accident,yes it was real bad.i dont know if any died in it, if they didnt it is miracle.they had 2 stat flights to come and landed on bardstown road,the road was closed for awhile.
sorry

Elizabethtown, KY

#3 Oct 18, 2009
yes he was drunk. no one could get him to stay. he was very aggressive. no one has died. thank GOD. Please keep the victims in your prayers.
mourning

Louisville, KY

#4 Oct 18, 2009
sorry wrote:
yes he was drunk. no one could get him to stay. he was very aggressive. no one has died. thank GOD. Please keep the victims in your prayers.
If this is the same wreck I know of, my best friends brother was involved and was killed by this driver. The police still have an open investigation so the family doesnt know anything yet

Espanola, NM

#5 Oct 18, 2009
this accident happened around 1 am .i saw the cars and if ANYONE made it out alive it is a miracle. all i can do is keep the families involved and pray for them and thats what i have been doing.god bless the families involved!
leb

Lexington, KY

#6 Oct 18, 2009
i was almost in this wreck with 2 of my friends if we hadnt have swerved when we did we would have been the ones hit head on..

Espanola, NM

#7 Oct 18, 2009
they didnt say how it happened but i can see the tire tracks and it looks like the guy crossed over
leb

Lexington, KY

#8 Oct 18, 2009
he was driving on our side of the road on the inside lane closest to the median..never swerved hit his brakes or anything when we swerved to miss him.
Big D

Mount Washington, KY

#9 Oct 18, 2009
It's a shame some s t u p id ass took an persons life due his Drinking. I have the people who was hurt and one was killed in prayers.. I pray like heck one Caused it Kevin guy dont die so he can pay the price sit his butt in prison for long time maybe he think about it.. Sorry all about my attitude over this
Mourning

Louisville, KY

#11 Oct 18, 2009
Big D

Mount Washington, KY

#12 Oct 18, 2009
I have pictures of the cars I was there and state police let me take pictures was very sad

Espanola, NM

#13 Oct 19, 2009
its a shame that an innocent person had to lose their life over a drunk driver. i will keep the family in my thoughts and prayers.i was up near the accident and said prayers for the driver that turned out to be the person that passed away.
julie

Columbus, OH

#14 Oct 21, 2009
leb wrote:
he was driving on our side of the road on the inside lane closest to the median..never swerved hit his brakes or anything when we swerved to miss him.
so did you see anythin happen?because my husband was involved in this wreck n he was hit and he says it happened so fast he dont know what happened thank god he is ok
julie

Columbus, OH

#15 Oct 21, 2009
Big D wrote:
I have pictures of the cars I was there and state police let me take pictures was very sad
can you send the pics you have to us?my husband was i n this wreck and he was in the grandprix our email is rjg100577@yahoo.com thank you

Espanola, NM

#16 Oct 21, 2009
Julie i will ask my husband to send you the pictures when he gets home. how is your husband? we tryed to talk him into going to the hospital but he wouldnt go.i sure hope he is ok and i hope everything goes well for you and your family.
Big D

Mount Washington, KY

#17 Oct 21, 2009
I sent the pictures Julie
Workman family

Louisville, KY

#18 Oct 21, 2009
Big D wrote:
I sent the pictures Julie
can you also send me the pictues. My husband and I need to see them. I talked to you on Monday. My son, Michael was killed in this accident. my address is dmworkman@hotmail.com. thanks.
sorry

AOL

#19 Oct 22, 2009
workman family...i am so sorry for your loss. this is a terrible tragedy. my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
ky cuttie

Mount Washington, KY

#20 Nov 22, 2009
does anyone know when this guy is going to trial?i sure hope he has learned his lesson it took him killing someone and almost killing himself.god bless all the families involved in this tragedy
wondering

AOL

#21 Nov 23, 2009
i heard he also died from this wreck

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Washington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 5 min Blood Soaked Mallet 1,347
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 25 min Obama Zombies 151,161
Mt. Washington home is 'Nightmare on Helm' (Oct '13) 1 hr fire it up 7
rossers arrested for heroin? 2 hr joyce 1
Do you approve of Joetta Bass Calhoun as Mayor? (Jun '12) 2 hr Jody 135
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 6 hr pusherman_ 81,595
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) Thu Reality 16,145
•••
•••
•••

Mount Washington Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Mount Washington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Mount Washington News, Events & Info