First Prev
of 2
Next Last
princess

Elizabethtown, KY

#1 Feb 26, 2013
This kid is a little b*tch he thinks he is all big and bad robbing people and doing drugs thinking he's in gang (mcb, etc.) this kid will never amount to nothin in life... Complete failure
Real Talk

United States

#2 Mar 1, 2013
They are all no life wannabe nigxgers, it's fucking pathetic, glad I got out of mouth Washington years ago!

Here's a list:
Nick Bruno
Anthony Grigsby
Jody cox ^ brother
Tyler carter
Nick Bain
Brady Adkins
Zack Bain
Jacob Lesshafft
^his stupid ass brother this line is dedicated to him
Dakota Jackson
Dalton strong
Jordan smith

That's a small list but I got to go to work, feel free to add, considering 75% that town is junkies, drug dealers, feins, wanna be "ballers". Robbing people... Funny shit.
camo

Louisville, KY

#3 Mar 1, 2013
Real Talk wrote:
They are all no life wannabe nigxgers, it's fucking pathetic, glad I got out of mouth Washington years ago!

Here's a list:
Nick Bruno
Anthony Grigsby
Jody cox ^ brother
Tyler carter
Nick Bain
Brady Adkins
Zack Bain
Jacob Lesshafft
Dakota Jackson
Dalton strong
Jordan smith

That's a small list but I got to go to work, feel free to add, considering 75% that town is junkies, drug dealers, feins, wanna be "ballers". Robbing people... Funny shit.
You got that right
dalton strong

Louisville, KY

#5 Apr 23, 2013
Lol I dont associate with those jerkoffs
dalton strong

Louisville, KY

#6 Apr 23, 2013
you guys are real brave posting on here without putting your names lmfaoooo
pinkiepie

Mount Washington, KY

#8 Jul 4, 2013
dalton strong wrote:
you guys are real brave posting on here without putting your names lmfaoooo
Shut the f*ck up snitch!!
Less1_2

Bowling Green, KY

#9 Dec 6, 2013
Really? your going to get on here without a face or a name and talk shit?
Oh and by the way, Jacob Lesshafft's stupid ass brother, thats me :), and I'm at Western Kentucky University working towards a bachelors degree. Hope you feel good about yourself talking about people you don't really know.
P.S. Sorry I made a fucking mistake when I was 15 years old.
Jordan Porter

Norcross, GA

#10 Jan 16, 2014
Real Talk wrote:
Here's a list:
Nick Bruno
Anthony Grigsby
Jody cox ^ brother
Tyler carter
Nick Bain
Brady Adkins
Zack Bain
Jacob Lesshafft
Dakota Jackson
Dalton strong
Jordan smith
Dont talk about people you dont know. Bruno, Nick, Zack, and Jacob are all good people. Aswell as as Austin, Jacobs brother. There isnt a single thing to do in Bullitt county, period. So when you spend years in a small town with nothing to do, you get sick of doing nothing. So you start finding ways to get lifted because
1. Its fun, and in some ways its a way to bond with your closest friends, the ones that are like family.
2. And it passes time, I guess.
Trying to get money to get tore up, thats where me, and alot of others made our mistakes. But once you grow up to be a man, and/or get locked up long enough to detox and want to get out and change your life, or in my case have a son on the way, your life turns around. As time passes, the list of names you posted, those people will look at there past, probably through the eyes of regret and wish they could change it but time is irreversable so let them worry about there problems, and you worry about not being around 'hoodlums', and not letting yourself get robbed like an idiot.
Moe

Louisville, KY

#11 Jan 16, 2014
tommy peak

Louisville, KY

#12 May 21, 2014
these people are flukes on here the aint bout nothing thats why they aint put their names on here.
tommy peak

Louisville, KY

#13 May 21, 2014
they leame not putting they names on here. flukes
Bre Riley

United States

#16 May 21, 2014
Most of the boys you have named are actually trying to do better. & they are actually really great guys if you get to know them good. I hope you didn't think you would bring them down with this stuff, cause its their past and they have grown up. When you have something to say, post your name don't be a pussy ! I love you boys. Don't listen to ignorance .
kaelyn

Georgetown, IN

#17 May 22, 2014
Y'all are prolly some stuck up dudes that feel sorry for yourself . Lmao you can't whoop them though !
Scott

Elizabethtown, KY

#18 Jul 10, 2014
Glad I'm not on there.
Scott

Elizabethtown, KY

#19 Jul 10, 2014
Oh yea MCB not a gang, just our old clique.
Hannah Adkins

Louisville, KY

#20 Dec 11, 2014
Real Talk wrote:
Here's a list:
Nick Bruno
Anthony Grigsby
Jody cox ^ brother
Tyler carter
Nick Bain
Brady Adkins
Zack Bain
Jacob Lesshafft
Dakota Jackson
Dalton strong
Jordan smith
It's funny because I guarantee you wouldn't say anything along these lines to any of the people you just listed. My brothers made mistakes, everyone knows but you also don't know the things he's gone through in life to make him the way he is today. You have no room to judge anyone else or the things they do. Fuck off.
ForumCommando

United States

#21 Dec 11, 2014
Real Talk wrote:
Here's a list:
Nick Bruno
Anthony Grigsby
Jody cox ^ brother
Tyler carter
Nick Bain
Brady Adkins
Zack Bain
Jacob Lesshafft
Dakota Jackson
Dalton strong
Jordan smith
I think this is your hit list of people that made fun of you in the past and you can't deal with it cuz you're a low life idiot.
Tommy

Louisville, KY

#22 Jan 30, 2015
Lmao, Stay in your own lane, drive in it how ever you want, nobody give a cocern about you lames , just know that we widd the shit.
Lilliana

United States

#23 Jan 18, 2016
Does anybody know this guy.? I think his name is Tyler! http://wdrb.images.worldnow.com/images/439679...
YO

Floyds Knobs, IN

#24 Jan 18, 2016
Lilliana wrote:
Does anybody know this guy.? I think his name is Tyler! http://wdrb.images.worldnow.com/images/439679...
Tyler Carter

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Washington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pain P,ills and other Opiates. Place and Order NOW 9 min Forward Observer 7
Where are the jobs for felons (Mar '13) 4 hr Charlie Bob 79
A&G towing and recovery (Feb '14) 4 hr Charlie Bob 18
Jeremy Royal???? (Jul '14) 15 hr work friend 5
Sarah annanice reece Fri MeD 7
Biggest freak in bullitt county (Sep '16) Apr 25 Shes back 35
Mary Street Apr 24 Happy Balloon 3

Mount Washington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance