UFO Sighting Reports

Aug 26, 2010 Full story: About.com 16

This week we are revisiting the state of Washington, as the wave there appears to be continuing.

Full Story
eastwood

Saint Ann, MO

#1 Sep 20, 2010
The government for a long time knows where these objects are coming from.they say we are alone, the radical religious freaks,they say no such things exist,well I say I've seen it from inside,and ufos are very real and a threat to human kind as we know it.

Since: Sep 10

Snohomish, WA

#2 Sep 22, 2010
eastwood wrote:
The government for a long time knows where these objects are coming from.they say we are alone, the radical religious freaks,they say no such things exist,well I say I've seen it from inside,and ufos are very real and a threat to human kind as we know it.
Bullshit, your crazy, most likely a hallucination.
WAD

United States

#3 Oct 15, 2010
i live where there is no city reflection, very dark. Only saw one item that was ufo. Going about 30mph, looked like it was on fire, no noise, level flight going east to south appeared rectangular on the verticle. I look all the time as I'm remote and go out for walks at night. nutten honey
spud

United States

#4 Feb 7, 2011
And the Glacier potheads say weed has no downside....put the bowl down hippie!
melissa

United States

#6 Feb 18, 2011
I live in port angeles and on december 27 around 12:00 am I witnessed a bright red ball of light it was about the size of a quarter at arms length I was letting my dogs out and I called for my son and his friend who are both 19 we watched it hover for 10 minutes and during that time it would grow in intensity and then dim it then began to drop or lower a second object out from the bottom the second object did not have any lights on it but seemed to shine in the night sky it looked like a perfectly round sphere shape. This sphere slowly lowered down until it was out of view there was a house blocking my view then the larger red one seemed to rev up in color and shape and then dim and shrink this happened a few times it then began to move slowly and then it just disappeared. I come out every night since just to check if it could have been a manmade reflection of some sort but nothing makes sense. I was always skeptical of Ufo reports until this happened to me and since that time I have seen some strange things in port angeles and over the straits of juan de fuca. And on a side note I don't do drugs and no I wasn't drinking. If anyone else saw this please respond. Thank you

Since: Jan 11

Port Angeles WA

#7 Feb 18, 2011
melissa wrote:
I live in port angeles and on december 27 around 12:00 am I witnessed a bright red ball of light it was about the size of a quarter at arms length I was letting my dogs out and I called for my son and his friend who are both 19 we watched it hover for 10 minutes and during that time it would grow in intensity and then dim it then began to drop or lower a second object out from the bottom the second object did not have any lights on it but seemed to shine in the night sky it looked like a perfectly round sphere shape. This sphere slowly lowered down until it was out of view there was a house blocking my view then the larger red one seemed to rev up in color and shape and then dim and shrink this happened a few times it then began to move slowly and then it just disappeared. I come out every night since just to check if it could have been a manmade reflection of some sort but nothing makes sense. I was always skeptical of Ufo reports until this happened to me and since that time I have seen some strange things in port angeles and over the straits of juan de fuca. And on a side note I don't do drugs and no I wasn't drinking. If anyone else saw this please respond. Thank you
Its cool Melissa. This is a very hot spot for UFO sightings. I live in Port Angeles too. I have seen some strange things in the night sky here too, but not the night you are talking about. There are alot of military bases around this area so who knows? BTW, For the people poking fun ... grow up. UFO doesn't mean little green men in fly spaceships. Its Unidentified Flying Object...just keep in mind the ones that are pointing fingers, laugh'n and say'n hippie also know the slang term for pipe. How ???? hummmm
Sean867

Anacortes, WA

#8 Feb 19, 2011
Plese watch and comment on what you think of my favorite video 
URL 
Http://www.youtube.com/watch...
homey

Middlesboro, KY

#9 Feb 19, 2011
Imagine if you could bring somebody from 1890, straight up into this timeframe; What do you think they would do when they seen how we live; Or see a car ; Or a jumbo jet! It would be stupid to dismiss these UFO's. Yeah; the GOV knows about them. Since they're already talking about time travel, what makes you so sure it is'nt us a 100 or so years from now! Boy, if that would'nt explain the roswell incident I don't know what would! See, thing is; You could'nt just land and say hello; because, You might just have a simple virus you've become imune to that we've not even been exposed to; Maybe eliminating your own self!
sis

United States

#10 Feb 23, 2011
I used to work security for Washington Beef, during a strike time. My job was to sit in my car in a dark parking lot. To the left of me was the building which had 3 lights on it. The middle light was very dim, dimmer than the other two. It was about 3am on a summer night and something caught my eye to the left, I thought it was a spider web glistening. As I reached my hand for it, it suddenly took off to the area bout 20' in front of my car. It was an orb, it proceeded to do a few maneuvers then shot up to that middle light, hovered then descended into it. The light became very bright and lit the whole parking lot. I will never forget this. I had never even considered this kind of thing before this.

Location hidden

#11 Apr 16, 2011
You were selected to be probed that night.

Were in fact rejected, you hand smelled as if you had been probing yourself.

Location hidden

#12 Jun 10, 2011
eastwood wrote:
What did the labrats on the mothership do to you? I am an investigator for the mothership. Do you remember what instrument they used on you and what part of your body they probed. Do you remember what labrat did that and what his rat number was?

Location hidden

#13 Jun 10, 2011
melissa wrote:
What you witnessed was the mothership returning Sasquash , we we putting him down on the forest,he had a problem with his speech, we talking gibberish sound alot like a stoned teenager saying you know and duh alot. So we had to retrive him and reprobe the poor fellow.The problem we had was that on the final drop down we gave him the mind of a superior being with an IQ higher than any human alive today. Since we could not leave a hairy creature on earth that could make humans look like idiots we had to correct the problem.
opinionated1

Chertsey, UK

#14 Jun 29, 2011
homey wrote:
Imagine if you could bring somebody from 1890, straight up into this timeframe; What do you think they would do when they seen how we live; Or see a car ; Or a jumbo jet! It would be stupid to dismiss these UFO's. Yeah; the GOV knows about them. Since they're already talking about time travel, what makes you so sure it is'nt us a 100 or so years from now! Boy, if that would'nt explain the roswell incident I don't know what would! See, thing is; You could'nt just land and say hello; because, You might just have a simple virus you've become imune to that we've not even been exposed to; Maybe eliminating your own self!
The government are indeed well ahead in technology, a large percentage of these UFO we are seeing now are piloted by humans. Anyone who's curiosity has been stirred by such sightings I urge to research online about it. The world you believe we exist in is false, discover what is really going on and do your research, ignore mainstream news on tv or newspapers for your facts and always research online. In my opinion and that's all it is, everybody needs to WAKE UP!! Our world is changing and not for the better, the history of the human race goes back 200,000 to 250,000 thousand years, we are hybrids already. We have already had outside influence on our DNA. The Grays ( Roswell ) are just one of many different species who have already visited our planet. There is speculation that the Grays are actually bio mechanically engineered by a higher influence ie they are cyborg as such.
The small number of very powerful men who really run our planet make sure the masses are spoon fed crap and dis-info to keep us dummed down, mostly via mainstream media channels.
I leave you with this thought otherwise I could talk all night, in 1920 there we 93 different people/companies fighting for media coverage to the masses, today that figure is just 6. That's 6 ( albeit very powerful ) people who now control all mainstream media to the masses. It's is suggested this figure will drop to 3 over the next two decades. This makes CONTROL much much easier.
We are all still slaves.
Free yourselves and research NOW.
port angeles person

Seattle, WA

#16 Dec 22, 2011
melissa wrote:
I live in p.a as well around that date several witnessesnsaw similar they friends of mine and skme other pople that we didnt know all sw it when they all saw it they were by safeway at someones house an neighbors saw it too antway jst leting you know im pretty sure u guys saw same thing
port angeles person

Seattle, WA

#17 Dec 22, 2011
sis wrote:
I used to work security for Washington Beef, during a strike time. My job was to sit in my car in a dark parking lot. To the left of me was the building which had 3 lights on it. The middle light was very dim, dimmer than the other two. It was about 3am on a summer night and something caught my eye to the left, I thought it was a spider web glistening. As I reached my hand for it, it suddenly took off to the area bout 20' in front of my car. It was an orb, it proceeded to do a few maneuvers then shot up to that middle light, hovered then descended into it. The light became very bright and lit the whole parking lot. I will never forget this. I had never even considered this kind of thing before this.
youtube stan romanek he has video of what ubsaw and much more evidence 1 hr 53 min video

Location hidden

#18 Dec 23, 2011
The mothership has found it necessary to issue this statement. The Town of Concrete citizens are either drugged or drunk. In most cases the young ones are far dumber than the adults. Most woman of age in the town have had their head in ovens too long. Thier husbands have been in the forest too long hoping that sasquach would have its way with them.

As for alien life forms around that place. Forget it we have no interest in hanging with idjits or tards.

May the joy of Christmas bless you town folks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Vernon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
cult reportedly in Sedro-Wooley (Jun '10) Aug '14 Jeff Sjolander 66
US Bicycle Route 10 is approved for Washington ... Aug '14 Great 4
Covington seeks funding for LED lights Aug '14 Shelly Slader 1
looking for my sisters and brother Jun '14 Chris 1
City wants down town Stanwood to look like Mill... (Aug '13) Jun '14 Scott 2
US safety agency: Washington state bridge colla... (May '13) May '14 JUMP MASTER 38
Peggy Banta (Aug '09) May '14 just me 12

Mount Vernon News Video

Mount Vernon Dating
Find my Match

Mount Vernon Jobs

Mount Vernon People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Mount Vernon News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Mount Vernon

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]