Actor James Caviezel injured in motor...

Actor James Caviezel injured in motorcycle crash near Leavenworth

There are 6 comments on the KOMO-TV Seattle story from Jul 17, 2009, titled Actor James Caviezel injured in motorcycle crash near Leavenworth. In it, KOMO-TV Seattle reports that:

The Washington State Patrol says actor James Caviezel suffered minor injuries when a man hurled a bicycle into the path of his motorcycle about 14 miles southeast of Leavenworth.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KOMO-TV Seattle.

Beijing, China

#1 Jul 17, 2009
Passion again.
I am a english learner!!

Phil the machinist

“Hello De La Muerta”

Since: Dec 08

Die Die Die Die Kitty

#2 Jul 17, 2009
Christ on a cycle!
how hung was carridine

Wyoming, PA

#3 Jul 18, 2009
geezus freakinn chr!st!
-_-WIZARD uh KAAZ-_-

Turmero, Venezuela

#4 Jul 18, 2009
how hung was carridine wrote:
geezus freakinn chr!st!
Chinese right ???
Silence The Harleys

Orion, IL

#5 Jul 18, 2009
Probably threw the Bike because like the rest of us we are sick of these damn motor cycles not having functioning mufflers on them. I've thought of throwing something at them myself. And don't give me that safety bull crap!

“The Buybull is innerrrent.”

Since: Jun 08

King Of Prussia, PA

#6 Jul 20, 2009
"Pop goes the caviezel!"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Vernon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UFO Sighting Reports (Sep '10) Sep '17 Adam7875 18
News Skagit County judge: Public hospitals must prov... (Jun '16) Mar '17 Plockbeam 2
Jet Noise (Jul '10) Mar '17 Plockbeam 23
News Three Dead in Shooting at Mall North of Seattle (Sep '16) Sep '16 WASPaphobe 5
News Latest: Authorities say 5th person dies in mall... (Sep '16) Sep '16 WASPaphobe 4
Whereabouts: Kirklann (Kirk) Louis-Anthony Deog... (Dec '14) Apr '16 you know who it is 7
Debate: Gay Marriage - Mount Vernon, WA (Jan '12) Mar '16 Anonymous 13

Mount Vernon Jobs

Personal Finance

Mount Vernon Mortgages