Roundabout to be ready in time for Tu...

Roundabout to be ready in time for Tulip Festival

There are 3 comments on the Anacortes American story from Mar 22, 2009, titled Roundabout to be ready in time for Tulip Festival. In it, Anacortes American reports that:

Construction of a roundabout at Best and McLean roads should be completed before the Skagit Valley Tulip Festival is in full gear, Skagit County officials said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Anacortes American.

Randy Wall

Oak Harbor, WA

#1 Apr 1, 2009
I used the roundabout on Tuesday on the way to Seattle. It works great.

“Artist”

Since: Apr 09

Manchester

#2 Apr 13, 2009
My Blog: "The dark side of Mae West" is about the Punk Rock band, not the 1930''s actress... So West Fans, don't get your panties in a twist.
timmy

United States

#3 Jun 17, 2009
That is good.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Vernon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Skagit County judge: Public hospitals must prov... (Jun '16) Mar '17 Plockbeam 2
Jet Noise (Jul '10) Mar '17 Plockbeam 23
News UFO Sighting Reports (Sep '10) Feb '17 Adam7875 17
News Three Dead in Shooting at Mall North of Seattle (Sep '16) Sep '16 WASPaphobe 5
News Latest: Authorities say 5th person dies in mall... (Sep '16) Sep '16 WASPaphobe 4
Searching (Aug '16) Aug '16 Jstephens 1
Whereabouts: Kirklann (Kirk) Louis-Anthony Deog... (Dec '14) Apr '16 you know who it is 8

Mount Vernon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mount Vernon Mortgages