8 Shot, 6 Dead In Washington Rampage

8 Shot, 6 Dead In Washington Rampage

There are 2 comments on the NBC 5 Chicago story from Sep 2, 2008, titled 8 Shot, 6 Dead In Washington Rampage. In it, NBC 5 Chicago reports that:

A total of eight people have been shot and six, including a sheriff's deputy, have died in a rampage northeast of Seattle .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC 5 Chicago.

“~Mr. President~ Barack Obama~”

Since: May 08

Chi-City

#1 Sep 5, 2008
How was this man on a "watch list" and able to obtain a gun and kill 6 people? Damn shame that instances such as this keep occuring. God bless the victims families and friends. I sincerely hope that the young man gets some form of help.

Since: Aug 08

Batavia, IL

#2 Sep 5, 2008
Yolanda,
I must agree with you on this. If he was on a "watch list" as they say, how did he get the gun in the first place? He must have gotten it illegally.
My deepest sympathies and prayers to the family and friends of the deceased and to the injured as well. I also pray that this man gets the help he so desperately needs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Vernon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jet Noise (Jul '10) Thu Hellohello 21
cult reportedly in Sedro-Wooley (Jun '10) Jul 12 Jeff Sjolander 84
News Skagit County judge: Public hospitals must prov... Jun '16 GEF 1
Whereabouts: Kirklann (Kirk) Louis-Anthony Deog... (Dec '14) Apr '16 you know who it is 8
Debate: Gay Marriage - Mount Vernon, WA (Jan '12) Mar '16 Anonymous 13
News 5 Catholic priests named as sex abusers have Wh... (Jan '16) Jan '16 Joe 1
News When A 14-Year-Old Chooses To Die Because Of Re... (Nov '15) Dec '15 RedhorseWoman 108

Mount Vernon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mount Vernon Mortgages