Curious

Tucson, AZ

#1 Dec 12, 2012
Anyone know of Chris Ransom, aka TuShay? If so, what is up with him? Any and all info is appreciated. Thank you!
concerned

Mount Vernon, TX

#2 Jan 8, 2013
Still same old piece of crap ! stealing people blind, dealing drugs and pills to our youth in town and living off of his family at least the ones that admit they are kin to him.
Curious

Tucson, AZ

#3 Jan 16, 2013
Ugh!! This concerns me! What kind of drugs?! I have knowledge that my sister may be intertwined with this loser and I am very worried about her :( Why hasn't the Sheriff's department put him away?!
concerned

Mount Vernon, TX

#4 Jan 24, 2013
he has been but keeps getting out supposedly by snitching on other drug dealers. I pray that you get your sister as for away from him as possible. (quick)
Curious

Tucson, AZ

#5 Feb 6, 2013
PLEASE HELP!! Does anyone know where Tushay lives or is staying? Also, what is the down low on his cousin, Nate? My sister is with these clowns and I want to help her. Any and all info is appreciated!!!
concerned

Mount Vernon, TX

#6 Feb 12, 2013
he is all over the place but his family will help you find her and him. They live on interstate 30 right down from lowes distribution center. A row of junky houses to the east on same side of interstate. you can't miss where the whole bunch of them live and he stays there alot.
concerned

Mount Vernon, TX

#7 Feb 12, 2013
There isn't anything good too say about either of those punks. low life drug dealers and thieves
Curious

Tucson, AZ

#8 Feb 12, 2013
Do you have an address? I haven't heard from my sister in over a week and I do not know if she is still alive or missing. I live 1000+ miles away, and am depending on friends and family there to get to her. Thank you for your help!!!
Curious

Tucson, AZ

#9 Feb 12, 2013
Also, do you know any family member names or numbers, so that I can call upon them for help? Thanks again!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Vernon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) May 20 Banfartos 708
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) May 19 Fartdog 843
so called attorney mark lesher lost again May 14 umum 6
looking for Timmy Crow May 8 sad 3
Review: ZIP Cash Apr 27 cindy savell 1
Misfits Apr 27 moe 9
ghost busters Apr '15 hemorrhoids 4
More from around the web

Mount Vernon People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]