Who do you support for Governor in Oh...

Kramers Attorney

Since: Apr 12

Hilliard, OH

#5158 Jun 16, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
That's nothing. Wait until DumBama makes pot legal.
That's coming. So is the suspension of student loan repayment.
He is that desperate. And it won't work.

Kramers Attorney

Hilliard, OH

#5159 Jun 16, 2012
OMG wrote:
Racists America...Gotta just love the ignorant redneck mentality of this country... America...Land of the Bigots...Home of the Idiots
The race card has been revoked. Permanently. I can thank Obama and his minions for that.
Every cloud has a silver lining.
Dem

Chillicothe, OH

#5160 Jun 16, 2012
Kramers Attorney wrote:
<quoted text>Give me an example of my "racism." Opposing Obama? Yeah, that's what you people cry about.
.......... Everything you say has racial overtones. The only people you care about is rich white men. Any programs that may serve other cultures you down grade.
Dem

Chillicothe, OH

#5161 Jun 16, 2012
By the way I was checking out the Columbus forms late last night and there you and your buddies were talking away saying some very nasty things are you really pervs?
Ghost Writer

United States

#5162 Jun 16, 2012
Kramers Attorney wrote:
<quoted text>The race card has been revoked. Permanently. I can thank Obama and his minions for that.
Every cloud has a silver lining.
Yes my friend, Obama has helped to reveal the true purpose and playbook of liberalism. Notice your antagonist has little left to offer but you are a racist and you don't care about other cultures. This reeks of emotional distress and lacks legitimacy since the Obama's constant use of such tactics are now seen for what they are - a sleazy attempt at political self-preservation.
Dem

Chillicothe, OH

#5163 Jun 16, 2012
Google It wrote:
Notice how the Democrat assumes that none of the jobs taken by those newly legal Hispanics would have gone to young black people, the group with the highest unemployment rate.
Obama is the Panderer in Chief.
.......... That's right Obama is black but his mama was white. He is a highly intelligent man far more than any of you nit-wits. There is alot of happy Latinos right now that you Repubs didn't want to help out.

Kennesaw71

Since: Mar 11

United States

#5164 Jun 16, 2012
OMG wrote:
Racists America...Gotta just love the ignorant redneck mentality of this country... America...Land of the Bigots...Home of the Idiots
Spoken like a true democrat.
Dem

Chillicothe, OH

#5165 Jun 16, 2012
Kramers Attorney wrote:
<quoted text>That's coming. So is the suspension of student loan repayment.
He is that desperate. And it won't work.
.......... Maybe he is doing some things that are needed before (if) the Repubs get in there and destroy everything. There is a long list of everything Romney wants to do keep people next to starving, but the very rich will be doing quite well. Romney has turned this into a class war against the disadvanaged.
Dem

Chillicothe, OH

#5166 Jun 16, 2012
Ghost Writer wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes my friend, Obama has helped to reveal the true purpose and playbook of liberalism. Notice your antagonist has little left to offer but you are a racist and you don't care about other cultures. This reeks of emotional distress and lacks legitimacy since the Obama's constant use of such tactics are now seen for what they are - a sleazy attempt at political self-preservation.
.......... BLAHHH BLAHH BLAHH!!!

Kramers Attorney

Hilliard, OH

#5167 Jun 16, 2012
Dem wrote:
By the way I was checking out the Columbus forms late last night and there you and your buddies were talking away saying some very nasty things are you really pervs?
Exactly what were we talking about? Walt is a convicted felon who stalked an underage girl, if that's what you're referring to. He takes a weel deserved beating every time he shows his criminal face on Topix.

Kramers Attorney

Hilliard, OH

#5168 Jun 16, 2012
Dem wrote:
<quoted text>.......... Maybe he is doing some things that are needed before (if) the Repubs get in there and destroy everything. There is a long list of everything Romney wants to do keep people next to starving, but the very rich will be doing quite well. Romney has turned this into a class war against the disadvanaged.
You don't have much respect for the law, do you? And the GOP was sent to Congress to oppose Obama. That's how things work, genius.
You are a piss poor American...uneducated and envious.

Kramers Attorney

Hilliard, OH

#5169 Jun 16, 2012
Dem wrote:
<quoted text>.......... That's right Obama is black but his mama was white. He is a highly intelligent man far more than any of you nit-wits. There is alot of happy Latinos right now that you Repubs didn't want to help out.
Highly intelligent? Show me evidence of such a farcical statement.

Kramers Attorney

Hilliard, OH

#5170 Jun 16, 2012
Ghost Writer wrote:
<quoted text>
The left is so bankrupt of ideas and critical thinking skills that they have nothing other than juvenile name-calling to fall back on. It certainly plays well in their generally uneducated and immature clique.
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#5171 Jun 16, 2012
Dem wrote:
<quoted text>.......... Maybe he is doing some things that are needed before (if) the Repubs get in there and destroy everything. There is a long list of everything Romney wants to do keep people next to starving, but the very rich will be doing quite well. Romney has turned this into a class war against the disadvanaged.
Romney did? What about the repeated DumBama phrase "pay their fair share?" You don't call that class warfare? Think DumBama has nothing to do with those Wall Street losers protesting successful people? The assault on businesses, police, private property are all Romney's fault?
Google It

Dayton, OH

#5172 Jun 16, 2012
Dem wrote:
<quoted text>.......... That's right Obama is black but his mama was white. He is a highly intelligent man far more than any of you nit-wits. There is alot of happy Latinos right now that you Repubs didn't want to help out.
You have nothing to offer but three year old talking points.
Fact: highly intelligent people do not spend more than two million dollars to keep their school transcripts hiddent from public view.

There may be a lot of happy Hispanics right now, but what about that 13.6% unemployment among younger blacks who would have been thrilled with the jobs they now will not get? You're so sure that being a Dem. makes you are saint that you are blind to how badly ObaMao's policies are hurting the minorities and the poor you pretend to care about. If you really cared about those people you would be searching for real solutions rather than settle for what the Democrats are really doing to them: creating a permanent dependency class that garners them votes. There is nothing compassionate about keeping people in poverty to maintain your own personal power. And again, you have no concern for the debt ridden future of our children and grandchildren. You aren't a Democrat because you care about people and want to see them prosper. You are a liberal because you have been told it proves you are smarter than others and you want to believe you are superior to the rest of us.

“"Beau-Se'ant”

Since: Jan 09

Manchester

#5173 Jun 16, 2012
Cost of illegals in our healthcare system:

“"Beau-Se'ant”

Manchester

#5174 Jun 16, 2012
Obama's past speech to LaRaza, wherein he stated he wished he didn't have to deal with Congress... spoken like the true dictator he is...

http://blogs.suntimes.com/sweet/2011/07/obama...

“"Beau-Se'ant”

Manchester

#5175 Jun 16, 2012
The REAL cost of illegal immigration to this country is astronomical... in the trillions:

http://immigrationcounters.com/
Duke for Mayor

United States

#5176 Jun 16, 2012
The Last Templar wrote:
The REAL cost of illegal immigration to this country is astronomical... in the trillions:
http://immigrationcounters.com/
I believe a balance sheet has two sides.

woof
me:)

Sunbury, OH

#5177 Jun 16, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
[QUOTE who="me:)"]<quote d text>
You think you should have an opinion on the government when you can't even use correct grammar?WOW"

I see you are now the grammar police as well. Good for you. But since you are such an authority, I might suggest that you learn how many spaces to put between a question mark and your next sentence. How does it feel?
Actually it isn't necessary to space that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Vernon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
drug court sucks balls (Oct '11) Apr 17 MAGA 13
Brittany Nicole Edwards for gallioplis Apr 3 Comma Period Para... 3
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Ohio (Dist... (Oct '10) Mar '17 You pharrt 16
Anyone know this trash ball Mar '17 Eeking 2
News Caught on camera: Shocking moment autistic man ... (May '15) Mar '17 Wyatt Earp 3
Danielle Krzosky (Apr '15) Feb '17 Anon 19
Taylor Hager missing? (Jun '12) Dec '16 rubyred 16

Mount Vernon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mount Vernon Mortgages