Yes Im a kid and dating Mickey Workma...

Yes Im a kid and dating Mickey Workman its nonya business

Posted in the Mount Vernon Forum

Brookelynne N Sunkle

Winfield, WV

#1 Dec 16, 2010
So everyone knows now that Kathy Workman is divorcing Mickey because him and I are sleeping together. As soon as I graduate we are getting married. Its no big deal. My dad is a queer and living with another man which they probably are up all night packing. He chose his homo ways and drugs over his kids. So yes I found comfort in a older man, a sugar daddy. Mickey I love you with all my heart. I cant wait until I graduate. You are my world. Age doesnt matter as long as we love each other. Thank you for supporting me and loving me. Yes I was looking for a father figure since mine bailed for another man, but I have fallen deeply in love with you. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Out with the old, sorry Kathy, someone better came along. You might be 45 yrs older than me but its ok. I love you Michael David Workman.
sickened

Sunbury, OH

#2 Dec 17, 2010
girl, I don't blame you for being sick in the head, and you got a lot of years to get your payback for what your doing to his wife.

But the s.o.b. that you r getting with is one sick sob. and your just too dumb to know it.

you reap what you sow, karma is a bitch, and misery is heading your way, go for it, and may the rest of your lives be miserable
wow

Shelocta, PA

#3 Dec 27, 2011
I believed when it when I heard it, but makes sense that Melissa is attracted to child molesters. If Micky is dating a child it only makes you think that he was molesting his own daughter.
Annoymous

Newark, OH

#4 Jan 16, 2012
You gross ass bitch. Do you realize thats like dating your father? You disgust me

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Vernon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cuckolding Nov 12 Eeking 3
Danielle Krzosky (Apr '15) Nov 8 Cassandra 21
Courtney Kessler Nov 1 The truth 1
my gilfriend (Nov '15) Oct 29 helpme 9
Miss AMERICA - Nort Fork School! Oct '17 Eeking 1
Denise Ruza Sep '17 Billy Higgs 1
Loretta Blair Sep '17 Rita Runion 2

Mount Vernon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance