Missouri's Prop C: Voters Set to Challenge Health Reform

Full story: TIME.com

Missouri voters go to the polls Tuesday for the first-in-the-nation referendum on President Obama's health care plan.
Comments
18,181 - 18,200 of 18,915 Comments Last updated Apr 29, 2014

“I have upset the hand of god”

Since: Jan 11

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2012

Judged:

My accomplishments.

1. Driven Conservative Revolution (Dumpster Baby Dan) to abandon his screen name and post anonymously.
2. Continually bring up the information that Dumpster Baby Dan provided which was used to identify him.
3. Corroborate this independent identification.
4. Continually get Dumpster Baby Dan to go into a MELTDOWN, long winded rants and psychotic denials of the truth.
5. Cut off all means for Dumpster Baby Dan to accomplish anything but that which makes him reveal his psychosis.
6. Remind Dumpster Baby Dan that his wife ran off with another woman and she is taking care of his dingleberries.
7. Rattle Dumpster Baby Dan's cage and laugh my ass off when he responds with the same nonsense everytime.
Poor DIAPER BABY Danny

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2012

Judged:

DanFromSmithville wrote:
My accomplishments.
1. Driven Conservative Revolution (Dumpster Baby Dan) to abandon his screen name and post anonymously.
2. Continually bring up the information that Dumpster Baby Dan provided which was used to identify him.
3. Corroborate this independent identification.
4. Continually get Dumpster Baby Dan to go into a MELTDOWN, long winded rants and psychotic denials of the truth.
5. Cut off all means for Dumpster Baby Dan to accomplish anything but that which makes him reveal his psychosis.
6. Remind Dumpster Baby Dan that his wife ran off with another woman and she is taking care of his dingleberries.
7. Rattle Dumpster Baby Dan's cage and laugh my ass off when he responds with the same nonsense everytime.
You forgot #8 and #9 the only ones with any truth to them

#8 proved you are a delusional idiot who really hasn't accompished anything except figments of your imagination sine I am not who you think I am and you are too afraid to meet me, even in the safety of a police station, to find out that you are wrong.

#9, proven to everyone on here that you are a worthless little sissy crybaby who let someone on an internet forum f*ck you up in the head so bad that you have invested at a minimum 17 months of your life into trying to get even to which you have failed miserably.

Nothing you say changes the facts and the truth that you are a worthless waste of human scum that got his ass kicked so bad by DanInBranson/Conservative revolution that even after he has been gone for a year and half you are still here whining, crying, throwing daily temper tantrums, and make a fool out of yourself.

Now go tell mommy you need a fresh diaper SISSY CRYBABY!!!

I OWN YOU BITCH!!!
Sherri Cromer

Ozark, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2012

Judged:

You both need to grow up! People use their real names on here all the time. It's no big deal. I am tired of seeing this topic on top of the list all the time because two little kiddies want to act like brats all the time. I am reporting this topic to the admins and asking them to close it down.

For the record though Danfromsmithville sounds like a seriously disturbed individual with some deep rooted emotional issues. I will pray that you get some help before you hurt yourself or someone else.

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2012

Judged:

Poor DIAPER BABY Danny wrote:
<quoted text>
You forgot #8 and #9 the only ones with any truth to them
#8 proved you are a delusional idiot who really hasn't accompished anything except figments of your imagination sine I am not who you think I am and you are too afraid to meet me, even in the safety of a police station, to find out that you are wrong.
#9, proven to everyone on here that you are a worthless little sissy crybaby who let someone on an internet forum f*ck you up in the head so bad that you have invested at a minimum 17 months of your life into trying to get even to which you have failed miserably.
Nothing you say changes the facts and the truth that you are a worthless waste of human scum that got his ass kicked so bad by DanInBranson/Conservative revolution that even after he has been gone for a year and half you are still here whining, crying, throwing daily temper tantrums, and make a fool out of yourself.
Now go tell mommy you need a fresh diaper SISSY CRYBABY!!!
I OWN YOU BITCH!!!
I did it again.

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2012

Judged:

Sherri Cromer wrote:
You both need to grow up! People use their real names on here all the time. It's no big deal. I am tired of seeing this topic on top of the list all the time because two little kiddies want to act like brats all the time. I am reporting this topic to the admins and asking them to close it down.
For the record though Danfromsmithville sounds like a seriously disturbed individual with some deep rooted emotional issues. I will pray that you get some help before you hurt yourself or someone else.
Oddly you don't seem to want to pray for my psychologically bankrupt opponent. I agree with you. There is no hope for him. Not even prayers will help.

“Stop Whining, "Tea Partiers”

Since: Sep 09

You wanted SMALLER government!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2012

Judged:

POOR CRYBABY DANNY wrote:
<quoted text> ... Obviously the person he quoted sees him the same way as everyone else does, a pathetic no life loser who wastes his life stalking people on an Internet forum because they hurt his "wittle fewings" and made him cry....
ROFL! "the person he quoted"! The person he quoted was YOU!

It is clear that "Sherri Cromer" is just another of your dozens of aliases which you use in your attempts to avoid being cornered like you always are.

We have successfully driven you away from your "Smithville" location, because it was simply getting too "hot" there for you and you could no longer take it any more.

Your phony "bravado" tells us how many serious hits you have taken over the years. You better take another "fantasy trip" to "Montego Bay"! ROFL!

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2012

Judged:

Sherri Cromer wrote:
Let us know how all that reporting and praying ends up for you, would you "Sherri"?:)
Norton

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2012

Judged:

Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm well out of your reach, Nort!(the don't-know-it)
Whateverrrr that is suppose to mean! Duh!

CHEERS!

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2012

Judged:

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe that is where a person's brains are!
CHEERS!
Some people more than others. I keep some of mine in my pants for dating.

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
It is clear that "Sherri Cromer" is just another of your dozens of aliases which you use in your attempts to avoid being cornered like you always are.
We have successfully driven you away from your "Smithville" location, because it was simply getting too "hot" there for you and you could no longer take it any more.
Your phony "bravado" tells us how many serious hits you have taken over the years. You better take another "fantasy trip" to "Montego Bay"! ROFL!
Looks like I did it again. I have sent the poor Dumpster Baby into another multiple personality meltdown.

Montego Bay. Heck if he wants cats to bury him in sand, he doesn't have to go out of the country.

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
I have noticed he hasn't posted from his Smifville location in a while. That usually means he is out of town. Probably in Kissee Mills helping relieve his adopted family of their well earned retirement income. Of course he may just be driving around the country checking dumpsters for his birth mother or any siblings.
Dawg and his DINGLEBERRYS

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2012

Judged:

Folks, here we have prime examples of how the Liberals will accuse others of doing the very things they do.......
<quoted text>
....in the case of Yellow Dawg FAKE VET Democrap, while claiming to be a Liberal who stands up for gay rights and accuses others of being bigots, he uses an alias called the SCUM LOUIS LADYBOY to attack everyone on here using homosexual insults. Dawg's alias has been known for a very long time that it is him. But he is too stupid to accept that he has been caught so he continues to use it.

This post is by another mentally disturbed individual who also is known to use multiple aliases, not to mention has spent 17 months being obsessed with someone name Dan....
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Looks like I did it again. I have sent the poor Dumpster Baby into another multiple personality meltdown.
Montego Bay. Heck if he wants cats to bury him in sand, he doesn't have to go out of the country.
...again, he is too stupid to realize he has been caught. Just last week it was mentioned again that when DanFromSmithville doesn't post for days then neither does Chilli J. As predicted when FAGfromSmithville finally posted after 3 days so did Chilli J an hour later.

They also convince themselves that somehow have "power to make people do things" on an internet forum such as making posts. Really? Is there anything else that anyone can do on a forum besides make posts? Man that is some power they have. LMAO!!!!
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>I have noticed he hasn't posted from his Smifville location in a while. That usually means he is out of town. Probably in Kissee Mills helping relieve his adopted family of their well earned retirement income. Of course he may just be driving around the country checking dumpsters for his birth mother or any siblings.
Or as noted in Dawgs and FFS post they "made me stop posting from my Smithville location". Really? LMAO!!!! I got some bad news for them, I switched from Dish Network to Direct TV, it's as simple as that. No more Smithville posting location. But since these losers have had their asses kicked so much by me they have to search for the most silly and ridiculous things to try and convince themselves they haven't had their asses kicked.

The funniest part of it all is they spend their entire waking moments on here from morning til night, day in and day out, making the same posts, the same accusations, and the same rinse & repeat drivel. These two assclowns have no jobs, no friends, no life, no nothing except this forum. They are too stupid to figure out, despite being told several times, they are nothing more then sources of personal entertainment for people like me. I truly enjoy knowing at any given moment I can stop in here and make a post and that within 5 minutes it will be rated by one of them because they sit there mass refreshing the pages, and within 30 minutes they will reply to me. Am I "making them do this"? Nope, I just know from the daily history it will happen. It does 99% of the time.

Just watch how they flip out and have their little meltdowns. Poor MamaSmithville must go through a package of pampers a day from all of FAGfromSmithvilles crybaby temper tantrums.
Dawg and his DINGLEBERRYS

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2012

Judged:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Just like I said, 6 minutes and they have already rated my post.

Nothing but a couple of PATHETIC OWNED BITCHES!!!

“Emil StaaarBuck Goes 2 Kennett”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2012

Judged:

*I* only use ONE ID/user Name on Topix LLC and I maintain that Jesus Christ was a TEACHER that we should all LEARN FROM,'not' worship with tithes to back up your/one's religion/religious beliefs/religious tenets:

http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/watchandliste...

If you go and listen to that song and UNDERSTAND the words of the song PLUS read/grasp what I've written below the song,(in song info), you will better UNDERSTAND just where i'm "coming from" in what I believe to be truth about God/Master of Creation, WHICH DOES NOT REQUIRE ONE to set 'any' man, such as Jesus, as the only 'son/daughter)/children' of God/Master of CREATION!

We are ALL children of God/Master of CREATION!

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2012

Judged:

I gotta say, this is too much. Look at the meltdown that our FREAKSHOW from SMIFVILLE is on. He will be realing out all his multiple personalities next.

Sorry for doing this folks. It is luck of the draw. You never know what you are going to get him to do.

Later Dumpster Baby Dan Mortenstain.
Norton

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2012

Judged:

Ruth Chambers holt wrote:
*I* only use ONE ID/user Name on Topix LLC and I maintain that Jesus Christ was a TEACHER that we should all LEARN FROM,'not' worship with tithes to back up your/one's religion/religious beliefs/religious tenets:
http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/watchandliste...
If you go and listen to that song and UNDERSTAND the words of the song PLUS read/grasp what I've written below the song,(in song info), you will better UNDERSTAND just where i'm "coming from" in what I believe to be truth about God/Master of Creation, WHICH DOES NOT REQUIRE ONE to set 'any' man, such as Jesus, as the only 'son/daughter)/children' of God/Master of CREATION!
We are ALL children of God/Master of CREATION!
Ruth....I know that song very well! It's in every church hymnal or at least, it used to be. We are all children of God the Creator. However, God, became man and came to earth to save all of us for our sins. He was born of the virgin Mary, died on the Cross for our sins, and rose again to be with his Father in Heaven. He was here on earth for several days before he rose to Heaven. It is in the Bible. People were witness to this event. We now have the Holy Spirit.(Father, Son (Jesus Christ), Holy Spirit) I agree that He was a teacher while he was here on earth. He is the only master of creation. I don't worship Jesus with tithes either. We are not required to tithe, however, if we tithe I believe we will be blessed. He doesn't need our tithe. He doesn't want it if we don't give it willingly. I love that song! Try to understand the real message in the song.

CHEERS!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2012

Judged:

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Ruth....I know that song very well! It's in every church hymnal or at least, it used to be. We are all children of God the Creator. However, God, became man and came to earth to save all of us for our sins. He was born of the virgin Mary, died on the Cross for our sins, and rose again to be with his Father in Heaven. He was here on earth for several days before he rose to Heaven. It is in the Bible. People were witness to this event. We now have the Holy Spirit.(Father, Son (Jesus Christ), Holy Spirit) I agree that He was a teacher while he was here on earth. He is the only master of creation. I don't worship Jesus with tithes either. We are not required to tithe, however, if we tithe I believe we will be blessed. He doesn't need our tithe. He doesn't want it if we don't give it willingly. I love that song! Try to understand the real message in the song.
CHEERS!
********YOU********are_the_ONE ********that_doe's_NOT******** Understand!

You are the one that fails to understand,(understand ANYthing that has been stated to you):

#1 - You fail to understand that the 'bible' as written is filled with mostly twisted folklore that has been handed down by nations he!!-bent on MAKING you do THEIR bidding... and used RELIGION/the BIBLE to make you 'do' thaeir bidding!

#2 - The only parts of the bible worth following is the same bible that Thomas Jefferson 'lifted' from ALL the scriptures and Jefferson's version is what made/makes sense of what Jesus Christ actually set out to TEACH!

#3 - Many of the OLD hymns are nothing but occult/deist/rosicrucian TRUTHs that were put into lyric form to AVOID being killed/slaughtered/stamped out by one's OPPRESSORS! or they were old LOVE SONGS/songs of sexual passion presented in lyric forms to escape the same treatment in the sentence above...

#4 -YOUR main problem is that YOU will not allow yourself to even 'see' that YOUR selfserving attitude is NOT the way others may SEE things such as;Jesus Christ, the bible, God, salvation, death, heaven/hades , etc.

My bet is that you mostly want to agree with your own parent's forced teachings< (that they handed down/forced onto YOU), and you do this,(WITHDRAWING away from the truth), out of fear and nothing more...
Norton

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2012

Judged:

Ruth Chambers holt wrote:
<quoted text>********YOU********are _the_ONE********that_doe's_NOT ********Understand!
You are the one that fails to understand,(understand ANYthing that has been stated to you):
#1 - You fail to understand that the 'bible' as written is filled with mostly twisted folklore that has been handed down by nations he!!-bent on MAKING you do THEIR bidding... and used RELIGION/the BIBLE to make you 'do' thaeir bidding!
#2 - The only parts of the bible worth following is the same bible that Thomas Jefferson 'lifted' from ALL the scriptures and Jefferson's version is what made/makes sense of what Jesus Christ actually set out to TEACH!
#3 - Many of the OLD hymns are nothing but occult/deist/rosicrucian TRUTHs that were put into lyric form to AVOID being killed/slaughtered/stamped out by one's OPPRESSORS! or they were old LOVE SONGS/songs of sexual passion presented in lyric forms to escape the same treatment in the sentence above...
#4 -YOUR main problem is that YOU will not allow yourself to even 'see' that YOUR selfserving attitude is NOT the way others may SEE things such as;Jesus Christ, the bible, God, salvation, death, heaven/hades , etc.
My bet is that you mostly want to agree with your own parent's forced teachings< (that they handed down/forced onto YOU), and you do this,(WITHDRAWING away from the truth), out of fear and nothing more...
Ruth, I'm not going to argue with you. You believe your way and I will believe mine. You can't force salvation on anybody. It has to be their choice.

CHEERS!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2012

Judged:

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Ruth, I'm not going to argue with you. You believe your way and I will believe mine. You can't force salvation on anybody. It has to be their choice.
CHEERS!
********For_ONCE_I_AGREE****** **WITH_YOU********!
for 'once', I agree with you... Belief cannot be forced on anyone, that is why Rosicrucians are encouraged to NOT debate such issues.

Waste of time of 'both' parties.

'nuff said!
Poor DIAPER BABY DANNY

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2012

Judged:

This ladies and gentlemen is the typical response of an idiot who knows he can't dispute the truth....
DIAPER BABY DanFromSmithville wrote:
I gotta say, this is too much. Look at the meltdown that our FREAKSHOW from SMIFVILLE is on. He will be realing out all his multiple personalities next.
Sorry for doing this folks. It is luck of the draw. You never know what you are going to get him to do.
Later Dumpster Baby Dan Mortenstain.
.....or in the back of the demented turd he calls his brain is how he thinks he can get someone to quit making fun of him for being Dan obsessed, no life, no job, no friends, hang out on Topix from morning to night LOSER!!!

Poor CRYBABY SISSY DickFromSmithville. 17 months of wasted time chasing around anyone he thinks is/was DanInBranson because him got his wittle bitty feelings hurt.

Nothing but a SISSY is all he is!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Mount Vernon Discussions

Search the Mount Vernon Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
MO Missouri Proposition B: The Puppy Mill Bill (Oct '10) 7 hr CLUE 6,909
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 8 hr RNC Rightwing NUT Cases 95,404
MO August 3 Missouri Primary Election: Did you vote? (Aug '10) 18 hr chico 10,206
MO Who do you support for Auditor in Missouri in 2... (Oct '10) 20 hr Canopy 267
Government investigates soldier's suicide after... (Dec '09) Tue btd 5
These people should be ashamed! Mon Interesting 5
Gerald (Luke) Locascio July 14, 1950-May 26, 2007 (Oct '07) Jul 18 Amy his other daughter 10
•••
•••
•••
•••

Mount Vernon Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Mount Vernon People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••