Danvers, MA

#62 Dec 9, 2009
SUZ wrote:
Maybe you ask too many questions.
Ol'Beans posted her own name
and still had issues with it...
Ol'Travis didn't give consent,
but hey thats your buddy not mine.
Travis isn't Suz's buddy?? That's weird. Because she did not mind posting his home address on the boards. Interesting????
TIckle Me Elmo

United States

#63 Dec 13, 2009
bostongirl wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a great life. No worries. I have a phone w/internet access...okay darling? Yup read up on Suz. She slams Mike, me, Becca and anyone else she can.
I'm all for freedom of speech but not when you rag on the men who give you that gift. My friend Mike you were just slamming as well oh yes he is the one who fights for you to have the freedom of speech you boast about.
Suz called me a homewrecker b/c we are friends on here. Sorry I support the troops...is that a crime on here?
And for your info I don't need to wreck anyones home. I have a man and that's not my style anyways. I have class.
I used to no an old girl that supported the troops to. She made a perty good livin at it to. Just goes to show that patriotism and free enterprize go hand in hand.
Becca

Artesia, NM

#64 Dec 14, 2009
I don't understand why people have to degrade everyone on this web site. It's understandable that people have their own opinions and whatnot, but come on people....grow up! I used this web site to keep update on what is going on with MV. Although I do not live there anymore, I still consider it as my home.
bostongirl

Danvers, MA

#65 Dec 14, 2009
Becca wrote:
I don't understand why people have to degrade everyone on this web site. It's understandable that people have their own opinions and whatnot, but come on people....grow up! I used this web site to keep update on what is going on with MV. Although I do not live there anymore, I still consider it as my home.
Becca, beware it's just good old opionated Suz and her cronies starting stuff up again. Remember Suz? She ahd tons to say to you, me, Mike and Calgon back in June? Elmo is her pal too.
Becca

Artesia, NM

#66 Dec 14, 2009
Yeah I remember.
TIckle Me Elmo

Dunnellon, FL

#67 Dec 14, 2009
To no me is to love me. Got lots of pals. But I sure aint no commie. Shows what you no.
bostongirl

Danvers, MA

#68 Dec 15, 2009
Becca wrote:
Yeah I remember.
How can anyone forget Suz telling us all off? Now she is on the Ava boards stirring the pot again. She even dedicates her time to starting threads up just on me. Time waster. Hope all is well with you. Merry X-mas!!
duk soon kim

United States

#69 Dec 16, 2009
Becca wrote:
,,,boy' you won wishy washy mixed up wierdo. at least you can sprell huh? first you say mount vernon rah rah rah , now you say cats down the pooper, what wrong with you?everyone from mv fanclub inbreed? no, just you.......whahahahahahahahhaha hahahahahahahahh me go you stay intertain us some more. mount vernon very poor,. you go watch bills, t.o. drop ball, bye retard
duk soon kim

United States

#70 Dec 16, 2009
bostongirl wrote:
<quoted text>
How can anyone forget Suz telling us all off? Now she is on the Ava boards stirring the pot again. She even dedicates her time to starting threads up just on me. Time waster. Hope all is well with you. Merry X-mas!!
ohh ohh boston girl has friend,???? i must be dreaming
Becca

Artesia, NM

#71 Dec 17, 2009
duk soon kim wrote:
<quoted text>,,,boy' you won wishy washy mixed up wierdo. at least you can sprell huh? first you say mount vernon rah rah rah , now you say cats down the pooper, what wrong with you?everyone from mv fanclub inbreed? no, just you.......whahahahahahahahhaha hahahahahahahahh me go you stay intertain us some more. mount vernon very poor,. you go watch bills, t.o. drop ball, bye retard
Wow!
I have no clue what you're referring to.
I'm just expressing my opinion on how rediculous it is that people "fight" on here.
Not sure if you're trying to start something, but for future reference, don't plan on me replying to your "words of kindness"
duk soon kim

United States

#72 Dec 17, 2009
ohhh give me a home where the buttaholes all roam and the beers and the antihopes play, where seldom is heard an incurageing word, amd the skys all cloady all day...becca go back to utah with the rest of the yewts...mount vermon no longer needs you... you go ..me stay,,,, bye retard.
bostongirl

Danvers, MA

#73 Dec 17, 2009
Becca wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow!
I'm just expressing my opinion on how rediculous it is that people "fight" on here.
Not sure if you're trying to start something, but for future reference, don't plan on me replying to your "words of kindness"
Becca, just ignore them. Long duck don over there does nothing but insult people. He told me my parents should never have given birth to me, makes references to me using vibrators, the giys is straight up vulgar and ignorant. He cannot spell and tells the lamest jokes which usually are about me. Guess I am a favorite topic for some folks.
bostongirl

Danvers, MA

#74 Dec 17, 2009
Oops...meant the "GUY" is just straight up ignorant and vulgar.
duk soon kim

United States

#75 Dec 17, 2009
bostongirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Becca, just ignore them. Long duck don over there does nothing but insult people. He told me my parents should never have given birth to me, makes references to me using vibrators, the giys is straight up vulgar and ignorant. He cannot spell and tells the lamest jokes which usually are about me. Guess I am a favorite topic for some folks.
Wow!
duk soon kim

United States

#76 Dec 17, 2009
quote''makes references to me using vibrators,,,,, meghan why would i care about your freak on?????what you do in public is none of my business ,,freak on freakazoid..now quite stalking me and leave me alone,,you go hhuummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm yourself all you want, what i care, bye retard
bostongirl

Danvers, MA

#77 Dec 17, 2009
duk soon kim wrote:
<quoted text>Wow!
Copy and paste China man. Pathetic as usual!!! Never cease to amaze me and how low you will go.
bostongirl

Danvers, MA

#78 Dec 17, 2009
duk soon kim wrote:
quote''makes references to me using vibrators,,,,, meghan why would i care about your freak on?????what you do in public is none of my business ,,freak on freakazoid..now quite stalking me and leave me alone,,you go hhuummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm yourself all you want, what i care, bye retard
Do you really want me to embarrass you now fool or later?
travlin man

Lincoln, NE

#79 Dec 18, 2009
well driving back through and I see every one is top notch, bostongirl I see your still on the easy street, glad your keeping your cool. I lost mine onec on here and it was a futil endevor, nothing really to say just wanted to say y'all have a great christmas and good new year comming up ,,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Vernon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Billings..... moving from Wyoming 20 hr wildprairierose 11
Dry yourself out Nov 3 nosey 1
Lost dog (Feb '17) Nov 2 Donna 2
Toni Pantenburg (Oct '08) Nov 2 hailee pantenburg 6
nicole jenkins and ariel Kurchner (May '13) Oct 30 Jamesk 3
The mt Vernon apts and it's tenants (Mar '12) Jul '16 Missourgirl 5
sandy klemp (Mar '14) Apr '16 Lisa Chapin 3

Mount Vernon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance