Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases

Saint Louis, MO

#98019 Apr 8, 2014
Last Friday...under the cover of night, the GOP and the rest of the house conducted a voice vote expanding choice coverages.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/04...

Guess their constituents didn't get wind of that?

((((chuckle))))

They will now. I guess they gave up on trying to repeal it. It is just talk to satisfy an ignorant base.
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases

Saint Louis, MO

#98020 Apr 8, 2014
1 who knows wrote:
<quoted text> Your reply is very similar to the mindless rubber stamp replies by the Liberal party, the drive by media, and the clueless/dependent majority of Obama voters. Hope & Change---Hope & Change----take us to the promised land o' wise and wonderful Obama, we will follow you and depend on you(government) for our every need. We will blame the Republicans /Conservatives, the wealthy, the successful, the hard working, the educated, the non-criminal, the Christians, the drug free, the Pro-life, and anyone who still believes America is the land of opportunity. What does game point mean? Is this a game for you? A game with someone other than your own money!!!
hmmmm ....the GOP alternatives to everything is vouchers ...LOL
Drudge Wannabee

Bangkok, Thailand

#98021 Apr 8, 2014
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases wrote:
How long have you been a N_aggar loving tard?
DAWG IS AN IDIOT

United States

#98022 Apr 9, 2014
Drudge Wannabee wrote:
<quoted text>How long have you been a N_aggar loving tard?
How long have you been a inbred Tard? Oh you are just my type. You can plow me on a Confederate Flag in the out house ...sounds so romantic I think you and me can make sweet music "dueling banjos" together. Call me can't wait to meat you. I know we'll be so happy .XXXX love you.
Drudge Wannabee

Denpasar, Indonesia

#98023 Apr 9, 2014
I have no Confederate flag nor an outhouse. I am damn sure NOT a f_ucked up F_aggot. Even if I was; it sure wouldn't be with a N_aggar loving democaint like you!
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#98024 Apr 9, 2014
the Washington Examiner, warning Republicans that there is urgency to create alternatives to Obamacare."
1) They should have been trying to create alternatives to the ACA like 5 years ago.
2) They probably can't since the ACA was originally a GOP idea.
Yah, blame the Republicans. Your crooked, criminal, narcissistic, liberal Demonrats cannot any longer claim no accountability like every other anti-American your Bas-turds have done.

The Demonrats own Obamacare which now they want to call ACA.
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#98025 Apr 9, 2014
<quoted text>
No the GOP alternative is getting those bas-turd liberal Demonrats out of office.

Don't worry the arrogance and no accountability of the Obama and the Liberal Demonrats will soon come to an end.

Get out and VOTE 2014 & 2016!
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#98026 Apr 9, 2014
<quoted text>
The GOP is going into "panic mode" now because they know that the "jig" is up and all the lies and deceptions they've perpetrated over the last four years about "Obamacare" are about to be exposed.........and just in time for the November elections.
HAHAHA!!
You transposed GOP, should be the narcissistic, lying, crooked. criminal, anti-American Demonrats who claim no accountability for anything-are going into "panic mode"..........
DAWG IS AN IDIOT

United States

#98027 Apr 9, 2014
BUBBLES the KOCHsucking ST LOUIS RETARD cloning the person who OWNS her DAWG IS AN IDIOT wrote:
<quoted text>How long have you been a inbred Tard? Oh you are just my type. You can plow me on a Confederate Flag in the out house ...sounds so romantic I think you and me can make sweet music "dueling banjos" together. Call me can't wait to meat you. I know we'll be so happy .XXXX love you.
Did you have a bad night BUBBLES? You poor baby. You seem awful upset lately. Having a "hard time" (pun intended) earning your meth money? Is Daddy Yellow Dawg not giving you enough love? Or maybe his boyfriend ChilliFAG is giving you a little too much love and leaving some of it dribbling down your chin?

Now be a good BUBBLES and post your normal rinse and repeat stupidity.

“Now do whats right!”

Since: Jan 09

Doolittle, Mo.

#98028 Apr 9, 2014
The last chapter on ObamaCARES has been written. It was written on Election Day, 2012 when the voters rejected Romney's plan to repeal the law and the President vowed to implement it.
The last chapter was written when Americans began going to the exchanges and selecting healthcare for the first time in ages.
Republicans had 5 yrs to come up with a plan to "replace" ObamaCARES. They did nothing, but hold over 50 votes in the House to repeal the law. They keep saying that they have a "better plan" but even Republicans in elected office can decide what that plan would be.
Over 10 million more people have healthcare now. The rate of the uninsured in this country is lower than it has been since 2008.
The ACA reduces the deficit, provides healthcare for Americans and provides assurances that Americans have never had before with any healthcare package.
Republicans put all of their eggs in the same basket and thought that repealing ObamaCARES would be a way to win elections in 2014. But Americans had another idea. Americans are now learning that all of those doom and gloom stories that they heard from Republicans were just doom and gloom stories that were never true.
Great post, every sentence "tells it like it is!" You may also wish to "jump' on how the house just passed another unemployment extension without a wimper this time. The "party of no' maybe are considering a new name. The "party of silent wimpers".
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#98029 Apr 9, 2014
CB can see both sides wrote:
<quoted text>Great post, every sentence "tells it like it is!" You may also wish to "jump' on how the house just passed another unemployment extension without a wimper this time. The "party of no' maybe are considering a new name. The "party of silent wimpers".
In 2012 Obama won based on lies, cover-ups, voter fraud and other criminal activity.

He did not win on Obamacare as we now know the truth today.
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#98030 Apr 9, 2014
Now that the truth is out, if Obama ran for president today, a whooshie Bush could beat him!

Marthasville, MO

#98031 Apr 9, 2014
DAWG IS AN IDIOT wrote:
<quoted text>Did you have a bad night BUBBLES? You poor baby. You seem awful upset lately. Having a "hard time" (pun intended) earning your meth money? Is Daddy Yellow Dawg not giving you enough love? Or maybe his boyfriend ChilliFAG is giving you a little too much love and leaving some of it dribbling down your chin?

I bet your family holiday gatherings are better than a Chevy Chase movie
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases

Saint Louis, MO

#98032 Apr 9, 2014
DAWG IS AN IDIOT wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you have a bad night BUBBLES? You poor baby. You seem awful upset lately. Having a "hard time" (pun intended) earning your meth money? Is Daddy Yellow Dawg not giving you enough love? Or maybe his boyfriend ChilliFAG is giving you a little too much love and leaving some of it dribbling down your chin?
I love the smell of OWNEDsvilles scambled brains and Vienna sausage in the morning...LOL

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#98033 Apr 9, 2014
DAWG IS AN IDIOT wrote:
Looks like there is a father/son meltdown going on tonight. All these post by Yellow MUTT and his retarded son BUBBLES the KOCHsucking RETARD from St Louis and not a single thing worth replying to. Just more of their rinse and repeat daily stupidity.
BORING!!!
My comment may be "BORING" and even in your own words "not ... worth replying to," but ... being the trained BONZO that you are, nevertheless you HAD to respond. As I have said many times: "I OWN YOU!"

#98034 Apr 9, 2014
<quoted text>
The GOP is going into "panic mode" now because they know that the "jig" is up and all the lies and deceptions they've perpetrated over the last four years about "Obamacare" are about to be exposed......... and just in time for the November elections.
HAHAHA!!
In Bill Clinton's book "My Life," he said that the reason the Republicans fought so hard against Clinton's proposed healthcare reforms was that the Republicans knew that if Clinton had accomplished those reforms it would mean the end of the Republican Party.

Looks like Clinton's prediction is coming true -- the Republicans are fighting among themselves, totally disorganized, and are self-imploding.

R.I.P. GOP 1854 - 2014
1 who knows

Columbia, MO

#98035 Apr 9, 2014
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Your response is very similar to the mindless rubber stamp replies by the know-it-all clueless Tea Partiers, who think they have a monopoly on morals and intelligence.
KEYWORD: "wealthy," whether you deserve it or not, thanks to your hard-working intelligent grandpappy.
Clearly, you think that, just because you are "wealthy," whether you worked for it or not, you can judge others less lucky than you. You play the "game" with grandpappy's money -- not your own.
My income is not what most would perceive as wealthy. I do however believe in the system which, for most people then (Grand pappy) or now, is based on opportunity, hard work, education, and many other qualities overlooked by this excuse and blame based administration. My grandfather worked hard and had multiple income opportunities. My father started and continues to work the business he built from the ground up. I currently have a career and have developed other income opportunities for myself. None of us are what today's society would call wealthy in means of money. We do have what you and your kind will never have; peace of mind and a wealth of knowing we EARNED our way. We don't or will not use the luxury of blaming our lives on the past and using that as a life long excuse to take from others.This is something our current administration and most of his followers hate hearing. I wonder why?
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases

Saint Louis, MO

#98036 Apr 9, 2014
<quoted text>
My comment may be "BORING" and even in your own words "not ... worth replying to," but ... being the trained BONZO that you are, nevertheless you HAD to respond. As I have said many times: "I OWN YOU!"
Yes You OWN Her....LOL
GAME POINT

#98037 Apr 9, 2014
1 who knows wrote:
<quoted text> My income is not what most would perceive as wealthy. I do however believe in the system which, for most people then (Grand pappy) or now, is based on opportunity, hard work, education, and many other qualities overlooked by this excuse and blame based administration. My grandfather worked hard and had multiple income opportunities. My father started and continues to work the business he built from the ground up. I currently have a career and have developed other income opportunities for myself. None of us are what today's society would call wealthy in means of money. We do have what you and your kind will never have; peace of mind and a wealth of knowing we EARNED our way. We don't or will not use the luxury of blaming our lives on the past and using that as a life long excuse to take from others.This is something our current administration and most of his followers hate hearing. I wonder why?
Hmmmm. Your grandpappy, your father, and you lived under this "blame-based administration"? How interesting!

How far did you have to peer in your "conservative crystal ball" to see that:

1. I do not have peace of mind?
2. I do not know that I earned my own way?

You remind me of Mitt Romney looking down his nose at the "47%" who work harder than he ever did physically. You remember Mitt -- the guy who served as a "missionary" in France while other American young men his age were getting blown up in Vietnam.

Any time you realize that you do not deserve what you have, you always must jump on others to make yourself feel less guilty. This is merely one of those many occasions.

My "kind" was my father, who was a poor dirt farmer who lost that farm during the Great Depression -- about the time I was born. You, my friend, have NO idea what work is all about, having lived in your silver spoon lap of luxury all your life.
DAWG IS AN IDIOT

United States

#98038 Apr 9, 2014
<quoted text>My comment may be "BORING" and even in your own words "not ... worth replying to," but ... being the trained BONZO that you are, nevertheless you HAD to respond. As I have said many times: "I OWN YOU!"
Poor poor Yellow Mutt. His dementia and delusions are getting worse. He hallucinates that he is teaching an imaginary class. He thinks a Canadian gas graph has some sort of relevance to what prices were in the US when Obama took office. He imagines that he actually owns people with his rinse and repeat run like a coward drivel, and now he is pretending people reply to him when they don't.

This is what happens to people who are lonely, have no friends, no job, and nothing but their drug and alcohol dependency. Of course like any addict he will deny he has these problems but his sad miserable posts say otherwise.

At least he has his retarded kid BUBBLES to follow him around and kiss up to him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Vernon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Aurora Police Department (Aug '10) Feb 8 Lea 42
if i had a son he would look like michael madison (Jul '13) Jan 28 gabby12345 3
New beginnings ministry (Feb '17) Jan '18 Valerie 3
Billings..... moving from Wyoming Nov '17 disgruntledresident 12
Dry yourself out Nov '17 nosey 1
The mt Vernon apts and it's tenants (Mar '12) Jul '16 Missourgirl 5
sandy klemp (Mar '14) Apr '16 Lisa Chapin 3

Mount Vernon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance