Ha Haa Haaa

Chesterfield, MO

#85671 Jul 30, 2013
DAWG the QUEEN of England wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO!! Talk about a load of manure. You are the king, the king of BS. You might as well declare yourself king, you've already declared yourself the QUEEN of England.
You're a joke. You run from every challenge. We all see it. We all know it.
The only challenge we have when it comes to you is who is the biggest idiot, you or your retarded kid.
BORING...same old rinse and repeat

TROLL ON...B#tch!!!

DAWG OWNS YOU!
Ha Haa Haaa

Chesterfield, MO

#85672 Jul 30, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
More illogical incoherent bloviation. "rinse and repeat," as usual.
You even melt down when you cannot answer a simple arithmetic question, much less seriously debating the Dow-Jones being up 27 percent per year every year since President Obama was inaugurated.
Your bluster is getting old ... and blatantly obvious.
I am just about ready to declare myself "King of the Thread" and shut it down. No challenges left here anymore.
So True ...So True
DAWG YOU OWN THEM!!!!
Game Point!
Ha Haa Haaa

Chesterfield, MO

#85673 Jul 30, 2013
STL is paid too much wrote:
<quoted text>
You asked me the "math" question you moron...only to deflect from your moron child.
Lets just say the raise is less than your welfare check. Sorry if you are not good enough in math to figure it out on your own.
Quando podeces te regi eorum fecerunt?

translation:
I OWN YOU!!!!
STL is paid too much

United States

#85674 Jul 30, 2013
DAWG the QUEEN of England wrote:
<quoted text>ROFLMAO!! Talk about a load of manure. You are the king, the king of BS. You might as well declare yourself king, you've already declared yourself the QUEEN of England.

You're a joke. You run from every challenge. We all see it. We all know it.

The only challenge we have when it comes to you is who is the biggest idiot, you or your retarded kid.
Game point
STL is paid too much

Saint Louis, MO

#85675 Jul 30, 2013
Ha Haa Haaa wrote:
<quoted text>Quando podeces te regi eorum fecerunt?

translation:
I OWN YOU!!!!
Boring...
Ha Haa Haaa

Chesterfield, MO

#85676 Jul 30, 2013
<quoted text>
Game point
No... FOR YOU OWNEDsville that should be....GAY POINT!

Continue your hysterical raving homosexual meltdown!

I OWN YOU!!!!
Oh please

Coffeyville, KS

#85677 Jul 30, 2013
<quoted text>
You even melt down when you cannot answer a simple arithmetic question, much less seriously debating the Dow-Jones being up 27 percent per year every year since President Obama was inaugurated.
I am just about ready to declare myself "King of the Thread" and shut it down. No challenges left here anymore.
HOLY SHIT! Do you honestly not know that the ONLY reason the stock market is up is because of the printing of money (which is meaningless paper with no backing at this point not to mention your child's future debt)? Without that the stock market falls!!! Every time there is even a hint of stopping the printing the stock market goes into free fall. The stock market being up is just as fake as Obama's entire "recovery".....which by the way is sluggish at best and longer than any recovery since WWII!!! Obama sucks! And the proof is coming up in his August schedule where he is going to go around speaking of everything he can think of as far as social issues and absolutely NOTHING on the economy! This is Obama's Economy....not inherited, not left to him, not anyone else's policies. It is ALL on Obama now. It's time he owns it and stops avoiding it. After all he insist it's what's on his mind ALL the time right?!!! Which means if the current economy is always on his mind and it is still shit, his mind is freakin worthless as a president and Obama is a complete FAILURE!!!!

“Ignite the frenzy!!”

Since: Nov 10

Greater Southeast Missouri

#85678 Jul 30, 2013
"Quando podeces te regi eorum fecerunt"
= "When did the a__holes make you king?"

More melt-clowns below
http://tinyurl.com/pvgshd6
Ha Haa Haaa

Saint Louis, MO

#85679 Jul 30, 2013
Sir Traveler of Missouri wrote:
"Quando podeces te regi eorum fecerunt"
= "When did the a__holes make you king?"
More melt-clowns below
http://tinyurl.com/pvgshd6
I'm the KING!!!! I OWN EVERYONE, EVEN YOU!
GAME POINT
Now go be gay somewhere else
ROFLMAO

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#85680 Jul 30, 2013
<quoted text>
You asked me the "math" question you moron... only to deflect from your moron child.
Lets just say the raise is less than your welfare check. Sorry if you are not good enough in math to figure it out on your own.
Ah, hahahahahahahahaha! Speaking of "deflection"!

All you trolls are "math-challenged," not to mention many other forms of challenges!

(My "moron child" was in mainland China last week, negotiating for manufacturing parts. And my retirement income is more than your entire household income. Just because you type your "ad hominem" childish insults on your keyboard, that does not make them true. Man up, and get a life ... and a job.)

“Ignite the frenzy!!”

#85681 Jul 30, 2013
Ha Haa Haaa wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm the KING DAWG!!!! I OWN EVERYONE, EVEN YOU AND YOU AND YOU AND YOU!
GAME POINT GAME POINT GAME POINT GAME POINT GAME POINT
ROFLMAO!!!! I am so funny!
Sure you do Dawg!

What are you up to? 30 or 40 different personalities?
I guess if you don't count the ones in your lost mental real estate,you only have a dozen, each with 5 different log in names for Topix.

By the way, you forget <snicker>, your the gay one. You crept for the closet a year and a half ago. You know, when you made up some lie about me having something to do with jail bait. I guess you didn't want anyone to notice.
I guess it gets lonely without your best friend hanging by your side.

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#85682 Jul 30, 2013
<quoted text>
Morning YDD! One of your graybox mangy mutts here accused you of running away from his or another poster's question here? The same graybox who's done nothing but run away from other posters' questions here?

The same graybox that had a bunch of science guys beat him like a cheap pinata on another TPX Forum? That's dayum funny, not matter whether these mangy mutts' family trees fork or not! Shoo, mangy mutts! LMAO

#85683 Jul 30, 2013
Oh please wrote:
<quoted text> ... Obama sucks! And the proof is coming up in his August schedule where he is going to go around speaking of everything he can think of as far as social issues and absolutely NOTHING on the economy!...
ROFL! I guess the "Pony Express" hasn't gotten to Kansas yet this month.

Headline today: "Obama Proposes 'Grand Bargain' For Jobs"

{QUOTE} President Barack Obama is extending a new proposal to Republicans that he hopes will break the political gridlock on budget negotiations, offering to cut corporate tax rates in exchange for job investments.{END EXCERPT QUOTE}

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/30/obam...
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#85684 Jul 30, 2013
<quoted text>
You have no more BS left, huh? I wondered when it would run out! How did you get a degree in BS anyway? I guess you must have been top of your class!

CHEERS!

“Ignite the frenzy!!”

#85685 Jul 30, 2013
Obama is delusional or lying. It's hard to tell.

#85686 Jul 30, 2013
Sir Traveler of Missouri wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure you do Dawg!
What are you up to? 30 or 40 different personalities?
I guess if you don't count the ones in your lost mental real estate,you only have a dozen, each with 5 different log in names for Topix.
By the way, you forget <snicker>, your the gay one. You crept for the closet a year and a half ago. You know, when you made up some lie about me having something to do with jail bait. I guess you didn't want anyone to notice.
I guess it gets lonely without your best friend hanging by your side.
Perhaps you forgot your statement: "I go to beaches and see half-naked little girls trying to visually invite me to have sex."

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/higginsville-...
Ken

Georgetown, TX

#85687 Jul 30, 2013
Why is this question still on here in 2013 ? This year is not 2010 and has not been for three years. Seems very stupid to say the least. You all just need to fill space ?

“Ignite the frenzy!!”

#85688 Jul 30, 2013
Hey Dawg!!
Has Obama sent out the 2014 election results yet?

“Ignite the frenzy!!”

#85689 Jul 30, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
You have no more BS left, huh? I wondered when it would run out! How did you get a degree in BS anyway? I guess you must have been top of your class!
CHEERS!
Top of the pile!

“Ignite the frenzy!!”

#85690 Jul 30, 2013
Ken wrote:
Why is this question still on here in 2013 ? This year is not 2010 and has not been for three years. Seems very stupid to say the least. You all just need to fill space ?
It's just a daily quagmire over whose crap tastes best.
Move on.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Vernon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
sandy klemp (Mar '14) 17 hr concerned citizen... 2
Anybody want a dog? Thu guest 4
family attroneys Oct 15 mommy in need help 1
Republic Monitor Sep 29 guest 1
aurora cops are harassing idiots Sep '14 the one that knows 1
thats sum ballzy shit Sep '14 just got out 1
Republic police dept? Sep '14 Concerned 1
Mount Vernon Dating
Find my Match

Mount Vernon Jobs