Agnes Connelley (?)

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#1 May 3, 2012
I am not sure I have the correct town in Missouri, but has anyone ever heard of this chick and if so what can you tell me? You share and I will share some very interesting information about her online activities, haha.
pertaining to nothing

Quanah, TX

#2 May 4, 2012
why is her online activities any of my business,or yours for that matter?

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#3 May 6, 2012
pertaining to nothing wrote:
why is her online activities any of my business,or yours for that matter?
They are all our business if we pay taxes for this no good, lazy, welfare mom to sit at home on the internet all day pretending to be someone hot and skinny, breaking up marriages, etc.
someone

Overland Park, KS

#4 Jul 21, 2013
Not sure who you are and really don't care but Aggie was killed in a car wreck in June if this year.
fyi

United States

#5 Apr 26, 2015
someone wrote:
Not sure who you are and really don't care but Aggie was killed in a car wreck in June if this year.
So did everyone get to see what she really looked like? I wonder if Tim feels stupid for leaving his wife and kids for some fake.
Voice for my friend

Marshfield, MO

#6 Jun 19, 2015
fyi wrote:
<quoted text>
So did everyone get to see what she really looked like? I wonder if Tim feels stupid for leaving his wife and kids for some fake.
In regards to this message...I don't know who you are and frankly don't give a shit. Aggie...my dear friend was killed in June of 2013. We were friends for over 25 years and believe me she was not a fake. Aggie was the kind of person that would tell you exactly what she thought of you and that is one of great things about her, no holding back. She was also the kind of person that would give you the shirt off her back & the last dollar she had. I highly do not think you know what your talking about but it doesn't matter. Aggie is gone and so with that being said there should be no more discussion on this, since she is not alive to defend herself.
cindy

Branson, MO

#7 Jun 19, 2015
what happened today in Crane, Mo by river road and Warner..all kinds of rescue vehicles emergency people there and a lot of lookie loo's Everyone looking at a an area with alot of trees like someone died there
fyi

Dublin, GA

#8 Jun 27, 2015
Voice for my friend wrote:
<quoted text>
In regards to this message...I don't know who you are and frankly don't give a shit. Aggie...my dear friend was killed in June of 2013. We were friends for over 25 years and believe me she was not a fake. Aggie was the kind of person that would tell you exactly what she thought of you and that is one of great things about her, no holding back. She was also the kind of person that would give you the shirt off her back & the last dollar she had. I highly do not think you know what your talking about but it doesn't matter. Aggie is gone and so with that being said there should be no more discussion on this, since she is not alive to defend herself.
You obviously didn't know her well. She used fake pictures online for years to use men....she lied to so many she ruined so many lives, I guess what goes around comes around

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Vernon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Billings..... moving from Wyoming Nov 19 disgruntledresident 12
Dry yourself out Nov '17 nosey 1
Lost dog (Feb '17) Nov '17 Donna 2
Toni Pantenburg (Oct '08) Nov '17 hailee pantenburg 6
nicole jenkins and ariel Kurchner (May '13) Oct '17 Jamesk 3
The mt Vernon apts and it's tenants (Mar '12) Jul '16 Missourgirl 5
sandy klemp (Mar '14) Apr '16 Lisa Chapin 3

Mount Vernon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance