Corruption of Police Offical's Positi...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
bostongirl

Boston, MA

#21 Jun 30, 2009
SuZ wrote:
<quoted text>
bostongirl's inital comment and I quote
"Wow. This 16 year old kid obviously is not being raped ...."
Okay Suz. Really I am tired of your half truths. My name is not Beans and my comment if you want to quote me truthfully...was that this 16 year old after initially getting caught went to great lengths to meet up w/her again at a hotel.

I do not disagree with you that the 21 yr old teacher was wrong.

I disagree he made a choice after it was brought to his attention that what was going on between him and his teacher was wrong. He chose to go to great lengths to meet her again.

Does this make him a complete victim? Seems to me like a willing participant. Think about it. Yes the teacher was at fault for her indiscretions but when is the 16yr old going to take responsiblility for his actions?

When you quote me use my whole quote. You do your best at telling half truths but the proof is in the forum. People can read what I wrote for themselves as they can read what you write as well.
bostongirl

Boston, MA

#22 Jun 30, 2009
SuZ wrote:
Her original comment was that a 16 year old asked to be raped. Beans is over looking the fact this child was mislead by someone that was in a position of guidance and abused that trust.
Not true like everything else Suz claims. Read my original comment for yourselves. She only says what sounds negative towards me. Takes the heat off her nasty rants.
SUZ

Webb City, MO

#23 Jun 30, 2009
Learn to read she wasn't 21.
Your claim to fame is that your highly educated.
Becca

Artesia, NM

#24 Jun 30, 2009
SUZ wrote:
Keep in mind this is an open forum to the public and children do have the right to read and post.
Yes...I will keep in mind that this is an open forum!! I guess I'll just have to get use to 'some' dumb replies on here. I'm not even sure why I'm replying to this...it's not gonna get me anywhere. So later
bostongirl

Boston, MA

#25 Jul 1, 2009
SUZ wrote:
Learn to read she wasn't 21.
Your claim to fame is that your highly educated.
My apologies to you Suz. I'm sorry I was way off... she is a whopping 23 years old not 21 years old. For your info I've been able to read since age 3.

My claim to fame is that I am highly eduacted...LOL. What's your claim to fame that you are bored and hateful?

Sorry if her exact age slipped my mind. I only read the story a few weeks back. Mostly I've been de-railed from the story listening to you go on and on in your Miller,MO soap opera forum with you standing high on your soap box judging everyone else's comments.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Vernon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Aurora Police Department (Aug '10) Feb 8 Lea 42
if i had a son he would look like michael madison (Jul '13) Jan 28 gabby12345 3
New beginnings ministry (Feb '17) Jan '18 Valerie 3
Billings..... moving from Wyoming Nov '17 disgruntledresident 12
Dry yourself out Nov '17 nosey 1
The mt Vernon apts and it's tenants (Mar '12) Jul '16 Missourgirl 5
sandy klemp (Mar '14) Apr '16 Lisa Chapin 3

Mount Vernon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance